Trump's bizarre speech

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Cornfed »

I don’t know how anyone could live with himself giving such a speech. Outright bullshit, yammering on about nothing, feminism, out of context Jew-fealty and holohoax nonsense etc. Trump really is a lost cause. He shouldn’t mind his likely fate of being imprisoned and tortured by the Jews since he is so sycophantic to them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by fschmidt »

Trump is a good goy, so he will be fine.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

All misdirection meant to mislead our rulers while he gets ready to put the knife in their backs, according to the Q army. But their ranks are faltering. The peeps want to see some Deep State scum doing perp walks.

Wish I knew who the hell Trump is, but he does seem clearly to be a nationalist, and the scum continue to hate him with the heat of a thousand suns and attack him every day, despite his kissing up to Zio-rule. Maybe they know something.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:22 pm
But that's just the thing. This hysterical grovelling to the Jews is doing him no good and it is clear that the ZOG is determined to bring him down no matter what. It is like he is some kind of stereotypical battered wife for the Jews.
Within Judaism there are areas of disagreement and areas of agreement. Ben Shapiro illustrates this well. So it is only one faction of Judaism that is against Trump. What almost all of Judaism agrees on is that America should support Israel, that the Holocaust is the most important event in history, and that bankers are more important than workers. So as long as Trump supports Israel, talks about the Holocaust, and supports bankers are the expense of workers, Trump will have enough jewish support to be fine.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Take their phony check book away and their goes all their power.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 9th, 2019, 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I tried to watch the speech today for the first time. I couldn't take it. Americans are such revolting creatures. They make me feel sick, nauseous. How can anyone tolerate watching them?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I thought he did a good job. He talked about unity, a good speech that Dems might have reacted better to if it weren't for the fact that he were Trump and had insulted so many people in the past. Trump did his thing of getting war and police heroes and a kid who'd overcome cancer to stand up so everyone has to clap and cheer, dems included.

I thought it was funny that he got a whole bunch of women representatives to start clapping really loud by talking about them being in Congress. Ben Shapiro pointed out the Dems did not clap for low black or disabled unemployment, but they got excited about clapping for themselves.

I am not offended by him having a Jew who survived a concentration camp and one of the soldiers who rescued him there. Sounds like a good story. I don't hate Jews, so I don't share Cornfed's disdain.

I couldn't stand the fact that the newscasters said Trump had made a career of divisiveness before he gave the speech. I know why they say it, but I just wish newscasters would at least pretend not to be biased and not insult the president. It's unprofessional. That was PBS, too, which I believe is still supported by the government.

I also appreciated that he took a bold stance against baby murder.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 10:14 pm
I am not offended by him having a Jew who survived a concentration camp and one of the soldiers who rescued him there. Sounds like a good story. I don't hate Jews, so I don't share Cornfed's disdain.
What does an event that, even if it weren’t totally fabricated anyway, happened over 70 years ago half way around the world have to do with the state of the union? It would be like the president of Germany giving a state of the union speech and raving on about the Mexican Revolution of some such. It is just more nauseating Jew prostration and the only purpose it serves is to make it clear that it will be poetic justice when the Jews finally bring down Trump.

Equally disgusting were the references to blacks, females etc. No mention of the majority of white men who elected him. And his declaration that he wants to bring in more immigrants than ever is the gravest betrayal of his support base possible. Unless this is some kind of ploy to buy time for a major purge, it is clear that Trump is a traitor.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:02 pm
I don’t know how anyone could live with himself giving such a speech. Outright bullshit, yammering on about nothing, feminism, out of context Jew-fealty and holohoax nonsense etc. Trump really is a lost cause. He shouldn’t mind his likely fate of being imprisoned and tortured by the Jews since he is so sycophantic to them.
First you cry about how "The Juze" actively prevented you from succeeding with girls, with career, and with heath matters, now you are whining about how Trump is a Jewish sycophant.

You really do need to be evaluated for Asperger's Syndrome because I am beginning to think you suffer from more than just a low IQ.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 10:55 pm
MrMan wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 10:14 pm
What does an event that, even if it weren’t totally fabricated anyway, happened over 70 years ago half way around the world have to do with the state of the union? It would be like the president of Germany giving a state of the union speech and raving on about the Mexican Revolution of some such. It is just more nauseating Jew prostration and the only purpose it serves is to make it clear that it will be poetic justice when the Jews finally bring down Trump.

Equally disgusting were the references to blacks, females etc. No mention of the majority of white men who elected him. And his declaration that he wants to bring in more immigrants than ever is the gravest betrayal of his support base possible. Unless this is some kind of ploy to buy time for a major purge, it is clear that Trump is a traitor.
I just found it mildly amuzing that he manipulated the liberals in the crowd who hate him into either clapping for his speech or looking bad.

If blacks get jobs, good for them. I don't have a problem clapping for them. They need jobs, too. Women, too. If they aren't taking care of kids and a house, then let them work, too.

Btw, do you hate disabled people, too? What about puppies and old people? Do you hate them, too?

Trump isn't a traitor for pointing out that blacks and women get jobs. I'm white, with a bit of Indian mixed in, but that doesn't mean I want blacks, women, or handicapped people to be poor. Trump is not a traitor if he is happy they got jobs, too. Most of us aren't hateful psychopaths who want people not like us to suffer.

Trump was a lot more wooden for this prepared speech than when he talks off the top of his head, but the content of the speech is a lot nicer and more unifying. Not that I think it will undo some of the disunifying things he's said. But it was still a pretty good speech.

And celebrating the survivor of the soldiers liberated a concentration camp or the kid who overcame cancer doesn't have all that much to do with the topic, but he tied it in, and it made for reasonably good showmanship.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Our rulers have been working on their power base for centuries, Trump has made a few errors but overall he is doing a good job in my book in trying to get people to wake up to why we don't want the one world system. As I have said before these people practically own and control most pf the world, you have to really play your cards well and he has done a good job in weakening their power structure and playing the theatric role the president has become....
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 8:13 pm
Trump’s base is white men yet he celebrates everyone else but them...... Clearly a traitor.
So now we know you need your "whiteness" celebrated to not feel yourself a pathetic loser since there is obviously nothing else about you worthy of celebrating.

#WhiteGirlsHateHim
#IncelLogic
#ObeseVirgins
Craigmiller
Freshman Poster

Post by Craigmiller »

Trump is a fighter! I have been an investment banker for over 30 years, and the single greatest attributes (once you get above a certain baseline of intelligence), the I see to real success in the real world is tenacity, (refusal to give up), stubbornness, (in the sense of belief in your own ideas and paths), confidence, (belief in yourself and your abilities) and lastly self motivation, (the concept of getting off your ass and doing things with your own original thought). Give me a test for these things any day over IQ tests. And funny enough ones own intuition around the assessment of these attributes in an initial meeting/interview is often not wrong once you get to know and start working with people.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 9:40 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 8:13 pm
Trump’s base is white men yet he celebrates everyone else but them...... Clearly a traitor.
So now we know you need your "whiteness" celebrated to not feel yourself a pathetic loser since there is obviously nothing else about you worthy of celebrating.
That is a retarded interpretation. Even despite your species handicap, you can do better.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Moretorque wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 7:42 pm
Our rulers have been working on their power base for centuries, Trump has made a few errors but overall he is doing a good job in my book in trying to get people to wake up to why we don't want the one world system. As I have said before these people practically own and control most pf the world, you have to really play your cards well and he has done a good job in weakening their power structure and playing the theatric role the president has become....
I think I agree with you. He's thwarted their globalist projects at every turn; e.g., the TPP and Paris Accords. He hammers away at the Fed continuously, and Q people say he is setting it up for excision. This, of course, would put him in the conversation for greatest American president.

He kisses a lot of Zio-butt, obviously, but he actually never gives them what they want geo-politically.