How to register to vote online for US citizens and expats who live abroad

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Winston
Site Admin

How to register to vote online for US citizens and expats who live abroad

Post by Winston »

If any of you are US citizens who live abroad and want to register to vote online from abroad, see these links for instructions. Apparently, many US states now allow you to register and vote online, so you can do the whole process online without ever having to mail anything in.

https://travel.state.gov/content/passpo ... oting.html

https://www.fvap.gov/citizen-voter
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to register to vote from abroad for US citizens

Post by Winston »

I just finished voting online. My state had a website that allowed me to do the whole process online, including registration. All I had to do was provide my driver's license number and social security number, and they were able to pull my records and signature from the DMV office so that my signature could be used electronically. After going through the online forms and casting my votes, the system generated a PDF file for me to download and send by email to the state voting office. So for example, my state is Nevada and I was able to do the whole process starting from here:

https://nvsos.gov/ease/easepages/overview.aspx

However, you can only do this through your state elections website, the federal election website won't allow you to do the whole process online. Instead, the federal site will only generate a PDF from the online forms for you to print out and mail in, which is more cumbersome. Only the state voting websites allow you to do the whole process completely online. To find your state voting office, go to the federal site here:

Then select your state and scroll down to see if your state has an online voting tool.

Please vote and help Donald Trump get elected!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:I just finished voting online. My state had a website that allowed me to do the whole process online, including registration. All I had to do was provide my driver's license number and social security number, and they were able to pull my records and signature from the DMV office so that my signature could be used electronically. After going through the online forms and casting my votes, the system generated a PDF file for me to download and send by email to the state voting office. So for example, my state is Nevada and I was able to do the whole process starting from here:

https://nvsos.gov/ease/easepages/overview.aspx

However, you can only do this through your state elections website, the federal election website won't allow you to do the whole process online. Instead, the federal site will only generate a PDF from the online forms for you to print out and mail in, which is more cumbersome. Only the state voting websites allow you to do the whole process completely online. To find your state voting office, go to the federal site here:

Then select your state and scroll down to see if your state has an online voting tool.

Please vote and help Donald Trump get elected!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..yuck....thuuuuuu

Winston.....Really??????? Do you even now think...Voting's gonna make any difference :lol: :lol:

I don't think its you...who made the post? I think you have outsourced some of the posting to Indians in a call center :D ..I cannot believe you will tell people to vote and give part of their soul energy to cabal.

The meaning of Vote is essentially, approval of your own misery and death, besides American presidents are selected NOT ELECTED. Your votes are NOT EVEN COUNTED.

They are now in the process of Character Assassinating Trump with hidden bank account,swearing, disrespecting women, not paying taxes..In coming weeks ..the focus will shift to character assassination of trump so that people will not revolt when Hillary is elected, even though she is evil ...

The other possible scenario is Martial Law.

My respect for evil have grown 10 fold after reading your post. Man, they got us by the balls if they can fool guys like you..there is no hope for humanity.

If you do more research..Its well known that US government is not controlled by Aliens BUT Aliens are the US government.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you have any extra money, please make a donation to the Donald Trump Campaign at his website below:

http://www.donaldjtrump.com

This is important because if Trump loses, America will go down under, literally. So this is the LAST chance to save America and turn things around. If he loses, then it's over for America. Trump may not be perfect, but he's the best chance America has for CLEANING up the corruption and bullshit in America. He's the last chance to "clean house" so to speak, and he has the will, strength and determination to do it.

I just made a donation at the Trump site and got this thank you message afterward. If you can afford to donate some, please do.
Thank you for your generous donation.

Your support matters now more than ever because the stakes are so high.

We must stop Crooked Hillary from ruining our country. We must thwart the slew of bias and lies the mainstream media is feeding America. We MUST win BIG in November and Make America Great Again! Your donation will help us accomplish this -- and more.

Together, our voices are becoming louder and clearer, representing a bright new future for our great nation full of more opportunities for everyone, not just a select few.

We thank you for your continuous support,

Team TRUMP

TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Re: How to register to vote online from abroad for US citize

Post by TheLight954 »

Do you think Trump will face the same fate as JFK (Trump tries to serve the people and then the elite establishment gets rid of him) if he wins and actually tries to be president?

The economy seems like it's about to burst, and I'm almost certain the elite will burst the bubble very soon after Trump takes office (if he gets elected) and blame it on Trump, even though Trump has done nothing to crash the economy. Similarly, I'm not sure what will happen when Trump attempts to reverse the PC/feminism bullshit.

If Hillary gets elected, they have 2 options between letting Obama burst the bubble (and probably further kill off a lot of trust from citizens), or wait a while with Hillary and completely crash the economy, sending us into another great depression.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

TheLight954 wrote:Do you think Trump will face the same fate as JFK (Trump tries to serve the people and then the elite establishment gets rid of him) if he wins and actually tries to be president?

The economy seems like it's about to burst, and I'm almost certain the elite will burst the bubble very soon after Trump takes office (if he gets elected) and blame it on Trump, even though Trump has done nothing to crash the economy. Similarly, I'm not sure what will happen when Trump attempts to reverse the PC/feminism bullshit.

If Hillary gets elected, they have 2 options between letting Obama burst the bubble (and probably further kill off a lot of trust from citizens), or wait a while with Hillary and completely crash the economy, sending us into another great depression.

Nothing will happen...Its going to the Plan...If you believe White House, Democracy, Hillary, Donald, Presidents have any meaning on earth. we all must be seriously deluded.

There is a high possibility of Martial Law and Obama continuing to be the president, the other scenario is Hillary...I'm betting more on Martial Law as White Race is seriously Pissed...Every restaurant I go in Pattaya..Americans are all talking about this election...Its seems like now or never for them
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TheLight954 wrote:Do you think Trump will face the same fate as JFK (Trump tries to serve the people and then the elite establishment gets rid of him) if he wins and actually tries to be president?

Maybe. But i think Trump is smarter than JFK. JFK was kind of naive and not cautious. He never should have been riding in an open limousine after making enemies of all the most powerful groups in America. That was totally illogical and reckless. Even Hitler knew how to protect himself. He survived over 40 assassination attempts.

Someone said that Trump may hire his own bodyguard cause he doesnt trust the secret service. Im not sure if hes allowed to do that by law though. Anyone who studies the JFK assassination finds out that the secret service must have been involved in it or at least complicit. The driver even slowed down when the bullets were being fired. He didnt speed away until after JFK was dead. The law of assasination says that one must first remove the protection around a target before one can assassinate him.

I dont know what the motivation of the secret service would be though. Those men are usually screened for character and picked out from a highly selective process to make sure they are the best and most trustworthy men to protect the president. So how could they have been corrupted like that? Thats never been answered. Conspiracy researchers claim that the secret service hated kennedys liberal policies toward blacks and human rights. But thats not a proper motive for wanting to kill someone youre hired to protect. Come on.

I dont think the economy will burst. The U.S. may turn into a second world economy. But thats it. If the U.S. economy burst, the rest of the world will too. The elite cant afford that much chaos that they cant control. They prefer change to come gradually.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Check out my Donald Trump impression and other new photos of me here: LOL
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12195&p=277033#p277033

By the way, don't forget to VOTE today! Donald Trump needs your vote. He is the only one that can end evil and corruption in the American establishment. The other candidate will not even try. Someone like Trump only comes once every few generations. The last game changer was Ross Perot, but he bailed out. And the one before that was President Kennedy (JFK) but he got taken out. Now we have another chance.

So this is YOUR chance to help make history. Trump is sticking his neck out for you. So the least you can do is vote for him. He is a true American hero. Not many will stick their neck out to fight evil and corruption, so when someone does, that's very SPECIAL. And you should at least help by voting for him. If you don't, you may regret it for the rest of your life. This is your LAST chance to help turn things around in America before it's too late and America's collapse becomes irreversible. So get out there and make sure to VOTE TODAY!

Otherwise, if Trump doesn't win, then you might as well leave America and be Happier Abroad! That is, if Hillary doesn't make it harder for men to leave America. Make the right decision. Today is a crucial pivotal day that you may remember for all time.

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to register to vote online for US citizens and expats who live abroad

Post by Winston »

Are any of you voting online? Can we do that this year like in the last election? Any of you try it yet? Are the links I posted above still current? Does it have our saved voter reigstration info from the last election?

Are you guys who live abroad voting online or via mail in ballot? How do you do the latter? Isn't voting online easier?

Also is there any system in place to prevent online voter fraud? Isn't computer data easy to manipulate and fake?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just voted and attached my PDF ballot by email. Hope no fraud or manipulation can happen. The PDF was locked with a password that only an election official can open. Hope that's good enough to prevent any fraud or cheating, as Trump fears.

Btw, not all states offer online voting it seems. Only some do it seems. Fortunately Nevada does. You will have to click on the map to see if your state does. If it doesn't, it will give you a link to download a mail in ballot for you to fill out and mail in, so you can do that at least if there's no online voting in your state. Here's the link again.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just voted and emailed my PDF ballot to the election office in Nevada. I noticed that at the top when it showed the four presidential candidates, Trump was placed at the bottom, below Biden, the Libertarian candidate and the Independent candidate. WTF? Why aren't Trump and Biden at the top since they are the two major choices? Is this just a coincidence? Or a cheap attempt by the designers of the ballot to let you see Trump last in the hopes that you vote for someone else? If so, that's really pathetic and I hope it backfires.

Also, how do we know the state election officials won't cheat? What if the election officials that have the password to open my password protected PDF ballot decide to cheat or manipulate the results? What controls are in place to prevent that?