The American Coup D'Etat

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The American Coup D'Etat

Post by Winston »

What is SCOTUS? But if all the state governments are in on it and are controlled by the deep state, how can Trump win even if he proves his case in the courts? See what i mean? If they're all in on it like a hydra with many heads it doesnt matter what u prove right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 10:09 pm
But whatever happens, there should be a Constitutional Convention brought together to switch the system to a parliamentary one instead of presidential because public confidence has eroded.
That would be pointless. The only real solution is to split up America.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

November 16th, 2020, 10:09 pm
gsjackson wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 9:35 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 3:16 pm
It is interesting that Fox News is now running pieces exposing election fraud. Up until now with the exception of Tucker they seemed to be on board with the traitors. Maybe the rats are abandoning the sinking ship and there is still some hope of the coup being thwarted.
Expect the momentum to build. Quite capable attorneys, such as Rudy Giuliani, Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, with much experience evaluating evidence and presenting it before triers of fact, are saying Trump's inauguration is 100 percent certain.
To say 100% certain is foolhardy, but I still see two paths for Trump to win, SCOTUS disqualifying certain states’ returns thereby throwing the decision to a vote in the House, or appealing to faithless electors in the key states to vote for Trump instead of Biden.

But whatever happens, there should be a Constitutional Convention brought together to switch the system to a parliamentary one instead of presidential because public confidence has eroded.
The irony would be rich if faithless electors voted for Trump, since that was the first method tried by the Deep State to overturn his election in 2016 -- getting various celebrities to appeal to such electors. There would also be much irony/poetic justice if Clarence Thomas, whose remarks about undergoing a "high-tech lynching" during his confirmation hearings were directed to the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Joe Biden, got a chance to rule against Biden and block his path to the presidency.

Winston, SCOTUS is Supreme Court of the United States, and I assume you're just being rhetorical in asking why the Washington Post, et al would claim that election fraud claims are baseless. It's what they do. Agenda-driven propaganda dressed up as "news" is their one and only product. The corporate media = the deep state = the enemy of the people.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 10:48 pm
There would also be much irony/poetic justice if Clarence Thomas, whose remarks about undergoing a "high-tech lynching during his confirmation hearings were directed to the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Joe Biden, got a chance to rule against Biden and block his path to the presidency.
OMG, it would be the ultimate payback if Clarence Thomas actually wrote the Majority Opinion for the Court. That could happen if turncoat Roberts (who hates Trump) voted with the Court's liberal minority. Thomas could then assign himself the task of writing it since he is the senior Associate Justice.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I understand what u mean gsjackson. But its so far fetched to believe everyone could be in on a conspiracy like that. It sounds like something from a horror or thriller movie. Especially since when u meet the average good honest old-fashioned American at a mom and pop shop they seem so honest and wholesome and down to earth, like u see in rural America. You know what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 11:10 pm
I understand what u mean gsjackson. But its so far fetched to believe everyone could be in on a conspiracy like that. It sounds like something from a horror or thriller movie. Especially since when u meet the average good honest old-fashioned American at a mom and pop shop they seem so honest and wholesome and down to earth, like u see in rural America. You know what I mean?
Not so far fetched when you look at corporate ownership and note the common threads.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

November 16th, 2020, 10:56 pm
gsjackson wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 10:48 pm
There would also be much irony/poetic justice if Clarence Thomas, whose remarks about undergoing a "high-tech lynching during his confirmation hearings were directed to the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Joe Biden, got a chance to rule against Biden and block his path to the presidency.
OMG, it would be the ultimate payback if Clarence Thomas actually wrote the Majority Opinion for the Court. That could happen if turncoat Roberts (who hates Trump) voted with the Court's liberal minority. Thomas could then assign himself the task of writing it since he is the senior Associate Justice.
Yes, I can get a very clear picture in my mind of Thomas writing with great relish the words: "clear-cut evidence of rampant fraud." Maybe add a few rhetorical flourishes like "a dark stain on our democracy," and "one of the greatest threats to human freedom we have ever faced."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So what do you people think should happen if/when SCOTUS proves to be corrupt and sides with the communist takeover, as they always have?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 12:10 am
So what do you people think should happen if/when SCOTUS proves to be corrupt and sides with the communist takeover, as they always have?
But I thought SCOTUS is uncorruptable because the appointments are lifetime and apolitical and the judges have no political affiliation so they are supposed to be neutral and non-partisan right? That's what I learned in school.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 2:40 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 12:10 am
But I thought SCOTUS is uncorruptable because the appointments are lifetime and apolitical and the judges have no political affiliation so they are supposed to be neutral and non-partisan right? That's what I learned in school.
You should put a smiley face after that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

G. Edward Griffin exposes how the democrats and marxist lemmings and libtards in America operate. This is so true and disturbing.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 4:58 am
how the democrats and marxist lemmings and libtards in America operate.
Write them an angry letter! :lol:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/what-is- ... ywtTX.html
http://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm
Buy yourself a pack of envelopes and as many stamps as you can afford and post off letters of protest, complaint to editors and publishers. Let them know you won’t buy or use their product again unless they change their ways. Proper letters in envelopes are far more effective than emails – though you can send emails as well. If you need addresses for newspapers and magazines take a look at a website entitled media.info which has the addresses of loads of newspapers and magazines and radio and TV stations including ones in Britain, Australia, Ireland and many other places.

Believe me, I’ve worked in the media for over 50 years and none of these people gets as many real letters as they claim to receive. Many letter pages are written in-house by journalists; magazine letter pages are often filled with letters made up by editors. Write letters to your local newspaper and local radio station. Send them letters based on information culled from the leaflets and articles on my website.

This is, quite literally, a fight to the death and we have to force the media to move in our direction. The oppression is never going to end unless we help to end it. They call us conspiracy theorists but they’re the ones running the conspiracy – and its practice not theory.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

November 5th, 2020, 4:18 pm
There comes a time in many countries' histories when so many people become fed up with the status quo that formerly revered institutions are no longer regarded as worthy of salvage. This is what is happening to the USA right now.

If Joe Biden wanted to prevent bloodshed and a world of hurt, he would agree that the election results have been tainted by fraud and he would jointly repudiate the election process. I seriously doubt he does that.

So there is now a real possibility that unless the Supreme Court decides to rule that the House of Representatives elects the president per Constitutional mandate in these matters, we might be facing a quasi Parliamentary system with the Speaker of the House being the President while everything gets sorted out.

The US Presidency electoral process has been destroyed because public confidence is gone. There needs to be a revamping by a new Constitutional Convention and a new process for choosing a Prime Minister or Chief Executive put into place.

The only other alternative is massive bloodshed in the streets. And this will spread overseas because when America catches a cold, the world catches a flu.
If the election were fraudulent why in the hell would the democrats allow themselves to lose so much of the house as well as the senate
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 12:02 pm
If the election were fraudulent why in the hell would the democrats allow themselves to lose so much of the house as well as the senate
Because the fraud occurred in heavily democratic big cities where the house representatives were already democrats. The democrats did not lose in the senate.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HouseMD wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 12:02 pm
November 5th, 2020, 4:18 pm
There comes a time in many countries' histories when so many people become fed up with the status quo that formerly revered institutions are no longer regarded as worthy of salvage. This is what is happening to the USA right now.

If Joe Biden wanted to prevent bloodshed and a world of hurt, he would agree that the election results have been tainted by fraud and he would jointly repudiate the election process. I seriously doubt he does that.

So there is now a real possibility that unless the Supreme Court decides to rule that the House of Representatives elects the president per Constitutional mandate in these matters, we might be facing a quasi Parliamentary system with the Speaker of the House being the President while everything gets sorted out.

The US Presidency electoral process has been destroyed because public confidence is gone. There needs to be a revamping by a new Constitutional Convention and a new process for choosing a Prime Minister or Chief Executive put into place.

The only other alternative is massive bloodshed in the streets. And this will spread overseas because when America catches a cold, the world catches a flu.
To me, that is further evidence of fraud because there is a mismatch of results between the Congressional and Presidential results. History shows a high correlation between the results of the President and his fellow party members in Congress. People overwhelmingly vote straight party ticket. Crossing the party ticket in such large numbers is statistically suspect in terms of feasibility.

But the larger question is the inability of certain states to certify their results because of voting machine software issues, dead voters, multiple state voters, etc. This is the justification for the Supreme Court to declare certain states’ results to be uncertifiable and thereby causing the election to be decided by the House per the Constitution.