Not the country we fought for

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Not the country we fought for

Post by Moretorque »

The interesting point these people who have and are getting away with this have made is how stupid people in general are. I did some research and when you mix all the races together world wide the average IQ is 81. In European countries prior to the 70's anything below 85 was considered retarded.

Why do you think in certain areas " western countries " they are mixing it all up? The whites are really the only group that has given them some push back so they are to be excised.

Whether you like it or not you have to give it to our rulers on the aspects of knowing what they are doing and following a plan through for centuries. The only thing really to talk about if you want change is monetary reform because the fake money system is what allowed all this, Lenin stated 90% of communism depends on an exclusive counterfeitng operation to manage it all and he was right. Look how China's central bank system operates and that is what they want world wide " Social Credit Score ". The herd managed from cradle to grave as nothing more than a # on spread sheet. When Commander Wu opens his trap about China I laugh in sadness however.

The dumb herd still cannot figure it, so be it.
Time to Hide!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 6:06 am
This Country is gone, I hate to have to say that especially since I'm stuck living here but it's gone and never coming back. People aren't even trying to do anything about it either. I thought with all these stores being empty, and people struggling would get mad enough and finally start using their guns. But after I saw people breaking down when they were arrested for Jan 6, I said to myself "Well there goes the so called tough Patriots, these guys are literately crying." People figured well the capitol situation was disgusting and I'm thinking to myself whats so disgusting about people protesting against people that only took over the country so they can cause all these intentional problems. I mean they literately threw open the border and let a shit ton of people flood right in from all over the place like it was nothing. They create all these problems because they hate us, they hate us so much they want us to be scared of everything they're doing right now.

You have outright tyranny happening in the States and people just sitting around not doing anything at all about it. That's why when I saw that video, I had something to say but chose not to because I didn't want to come off as being mean and angry at someone that made a poor decision to fight for garbage ass people that are sitting around toasting and laughing their asses off as every nation they control is being reduced to nothingness just like they planned all along. Some of these people probably looked down on draft dodgers when they were younger, now they are the ones crying about what they weren't fighting for. I hear all the time "support the troops."

Like I'm suppose to be in favor of them serving and fighting for wars started by banking aholes that already have more than enough money. They should have saw right through the BS when 9/11 happened, but no they decided to invade the Middle East anyway just because they were told to do so. Even the dumb public went along with it. They should have known full well the people that slammed those planes into the building were allowed to do that and it could have been easily stopped before it even happened but all of that nonsense was planned just so they could try to take away people's freedoms. They were willing to kill their own damn citizens just to have another war and plenty of dumbass Americans were willing to strap up and fight too. Then you had guys like Obama bombing the crap out of 7-8 different nations and people still sat up there and allowed it but somehow Russia goes to war they are the ones that must be cancelled when the U.S. is constantly starting wars, invading, and causing strife around the world. Then they use groups like ANtifa and BLM to terrorize and subdue the people on their own soil.
Love the rant, you're damn right about most of that @WanderingProtagonist and I agree with most of it. 8)
I am a little bit more optimistic now than you are, though, because I think we have a chance to say state secession movement to derail the ZOG's total conversion of the jewnited states into a new bolshevik/USSR-like thing. In fact it can never be that way, because of the "diversity" they've created flooding zillions of peopel into this turkey, meaning it has to balkanize or dissolve or they have to do some big depopulation scheme [edit: which I'm against, by the way, since it's obviously megalomaniacal mass-murder, but that seems to be a big part of the elite's plan], because they can't manage the giant throngs of different ethnic groups all fighting with each other and yelling at once in 50 different languages in the same way as the jews did with the more ethnically homogenous USSR populations full of more easily controllable whites, until they ended up getting the tables turned on them to some degree...

Back to the modern day jewnited states: @Outcast9428 is right that we're seeing some big victories for rightists. I'm not impressed with "conservatives" overall (and !@#$# POS jew neocons and their goy servants who support their warmongering), but the rightists with the balls to stand up to the jews and their agenda are making a difference. (Whether it's enough, that remains to be seen, I'm not betting too heavily on it and in the long run I'll be sailing and trying to figure out how to still fight the ZOG from tropical waters while getting laid as much as possible way from the US mainland, but I'm still more optimistic about potential resistance to ZOG than I was even 2 years ago...)

My #1 concern is I think that the jews might effectively perform more false flags and terrorist attacks Americans and Westerners again, and then try to scapegoat China for what was actually perpetrated by jews.
I didn't actually realize jews did 9/11 until recently, LOL (thanks to our non-racist but very much red pilled Ron Unz articles for opening my eyes and showing the almost overwhelming proof the jews did 9/11). Ironically it was kind of a moot point in some ways, because even if the jews and israelis hadn't done it themselves, the entire thing was still completely their fault regardless, since the reason for that gentile Middle Eastern animosity toward the USA is because the jewnited states troops all go out and destroy Middle Eastern nations for no good reason but to serve the jews, israel, and their own rapaciously greedy schemes for power grabbing, profits, oil, reclaiming jew opium fields they use for the heroin trade from the based jihadis who had captured them for awhile, etc.
That false flag + blame it on China scenario worries me since a lot of right-wingers (and non-rightist but more rebellious and freedom-loving independent types) who are otherwise stronger than the twisted judaized libs might fall for that, when otherwise they'd probably gradually go on getting red pilled and opening their eyes to the fact that the jews are the enemy, not the Chinese. If China actually had aspirations to force all the rest of us to live under their rules then we'd have a big problem since no real man with a pair of balls is going to be grinding on a social credit phone app worshipping the government, but nothing has convinced me that the Chinese are actually trying to force their system on us: Obviously China can't be trusted, yet I think Emperor Xi may be a good guy more than not (like the Czar Putin of Russia) playing a defensive game because they realized jews are trying to destroy China, just as they want to destroy all sovereign nations. (Emperor Xi and China certainly know that's the case when it comes to Soros, Rothschild, and the ZOG bankers that created the Federal Reserve that uses jew fiat money printing to finance the 'welfare-warfare state' and globohomo.)
If the Chinese end up crawling to the jews like the anglocucks in the UK and what was once America (and is now the jewnited states), then the jews will subvert and destroy China like they did to the UK and America to where there's nothing to be even be proud of anymore. They'll destroy every other nation stupid enough to let them get in and start being the eternal jews, their holy books flat-out call for them to subvert gentile nations and Rabbis give speeches saying it's the case all the time. Here was one example: There's a video at the link.
Kabbalist: Jews Come “From Another Dimension” to Conquer Gentiles
https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/08/ka ... -gentiles/
One of the most psychologically revealing Jewish statements ever made: “We go into countries as an undercover team. We take on the same shape and form as the people there . . . we’re like undercover agents . . . We are aliens, starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth . . . We are being trained, activated, and that emotion and mind awakens in us. It’s coming from our original planet . . . We will take over those living on Earth . . . It’s not a different galaxy, it’s a different Universe. It’s a different dimension altogether.”
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 12:03 pm
July 3rd, 2022, 6:06 am
This Country is gone, I hate to have to say that especially since I'm stuck living here but it's gone and never coming back. People aren't even trying to do anything about it either. I thought with all these stores being empty, and people struggling would get mad enough and finally start using their guns. But after I saw people breaking down when they were arrested for Jan 6, I said to myself "Well there goes the so called tough Patriots, these guys are literately crying." People figured well the capitol situation was disgusting and I'm thinking to myself whats so disgusting about people protesting against people that only took over the country so they can cause all these intentional problems. I mean they literately threw open the border and let a shit ton of people flood right in from all over the place like it was nothing. They create all these problems because they hate us, they hate us so much they want us to be scared of everything they're doing right now.

You have outright tyranny happening in the States and people just sitting around not doing anything at all about it. That's why when I saw that video, I had something to say but chose not to because I didn't want to come off as being mean and angry at someone that made a poor decision to fight for garbage ass people that are sitting around toasting and laughing their asses off as every nation they control is being reduced to nothingness just like they planned all along. Some of these people probably looked down on draft dodgers when they were younger, now they are the ones crying about what they weren't fighting for. I hear all the time "support the troops."

Like I'm suppose to be in favor of them serving and fighting for wars started by banking aholes that already have more than enough money. They should have saw right through the BS when 9/11 happened, but no they decided to invade the Middle East anyway just because they were told to do so. Even the dumb public went along with it. They should have known full well the people that slammed those planes into the building were allowed to do that and it could have been easily stopped before it even happened but all of that nonsense was planned just so they could try to take away people's freedoms. They were willing to kill their own damn citizens just to have another war and plenty of dumbass Americans were willing to strap up and fight too. Then you had guys like Obama bombing the crap out of 7-8 different nations and people still sat up there and allowed it but somehow Russia goes to war they are the ones that must be cancelled when the U.S. is constantly starting wars, invading, and causing strife around the world. Then they use groups like ANtifa and BLM to terrorize and subdue the people on their own soil.
Love the rant, you're damn right about most of that @WanderingProtagonist and I agree with most of it. 8)
I am a little bit more optimistic now than you are, though, because I think we have a chance to say state secession movement to derail the ZOG's total conversion of the jewnited states into a new bolshevik/USSR-like thing. In fact it can never be that way, because of the "diversity" they've created flooding zillions of peopel into this turkey, meaning it has to balkanize or dissolve or they have to do some big depopulation scheme [edit: which I'm against, by the way, since it's obviously megalomaniacal mass-murder, but that seems to be a big part of the elite's plan], because they can't manage the giant throngs of different ethnic groups all fighting with each other and yelling at once in 50 different languages in the same way as the jews did with the more ethnically homogenous USSR populations full of more easily controllable whites, until they ended up getting the tables turned on them to some degree...

Back to the modern day jewnited states: @Outcast9428 is right that we're seeing some big victories for rightists. I'm not impressed with "conservatives" overall (and !@#$# POS jew neocons and their goy servants who support their warmongering), but the rightists with the balls to stand up to the jews and their agenda are making a difference. (Whether it's enough, that remains to be seen, I'm not betting too heavily on it and in the long run I'll be sailing and trying to figure out how to still fight the ZOG from tropical waters while getting laid as much as possible way from the US mainland, but I'm still more optimistic about potential resistance to ZOG than I was even 2 years ago...)

My #1 concern is I think that the jews might effectively perform more false flags and terrorist attacks Americans and Westerners again, and then try to scapegoat China for what was actually perpetrated by jews.
I didn't actually realize jews did 9/11 until recently, LOL (thanks to our non-racist but very much red pilled Ron Unz articles for opening my eyes and showing the almost overwhelming proof the jews did 9/11). Ironically it was kind of a moot point in some ways, because even if the jews and israelis hadn't done it themselves, the entire thing was still completely their fault regardless, since the reason for that gentile Middle Eastern animosity toward the USA is because the jewnited states troops all go out and destroy Middle Eastern nations for no good reason but to serve the jews, israel, and their own rapaciously greedy schemes for power grabbing, profits, oil, reclaiming jew opium fields they use for the heroin trade from the based jihadis who had captured them for awhile, etc.
That false flag + blame it on China scenario worries me since a lot of right-wingers (and non-rightist but more rebellious and freedom-loving independent types) who are otherwise stronger than the twisted judaized libs might fall for that, when otherwise they'd probably gradually go on getting red pilled and opening their eyes to the fact that the jews are the enemy, not the Chinese. If China actually had aspirations to force all the rest of us to live under their rules then we'd have a big problem since no real man with a pair of balls is going to be grinding on a social credit phone app worshipping the government, but nothing has convinced me that the Chinese are actually trying to force their system on us: Obviously China can't be trusted, yet I think Emperor Xi may be a good guy more than not (like the Czar Putin of Russia) playing a defensive game because they realized jews are trying to destroy China, just as they want to destroy all sovereign nations. (Emperor Xi and China certainly know that's the case when it comes to Soros, Rothschild, and the ZOG bankers that created the Federal Reserve that uses jew fiat money printing to finance the 'welfare-warfare state' and globohomo.)
If the Chinese end up crawling to the jews like the anglocucks in the UK and what was once America (and is now the jewnited states), then the jews will subvert and destroy China like they did to the UK and America to where there's nothing to be even be proud of anymore. They'll destroy every other nation stupid enough to let them get in and start being the eternal jews, their holy books flat-out call for them to subvert gentile nations and Rabbis give speeches saying it's the case all the time. Here was one example: There's a video at the link.
Kabbalist: Jews Come “From Another Dimension” to Conquer Gentiles
https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/08/ka ... -gentiles/
One of the most psychologically revealing Jewish statements ever made: “We go into countries as an undercover team. We take on the same shape and form as the people there . . . we’re like undercover agents . . . We are aliens, starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth . . . We are being trained, activated, and that emotion and mind awakens in us. It’s coming from our original planet . . . We will take over those living on Earth . . . It’s not a different galaxy, it’s a different Universe. It’s a different dimension altogether.”

lol just once I'd like to punch one of them mutha fuckers in the face.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

July 3rd, 2022, 12:53 pm
lol just once I'd like to punch one of them mutha fuckers in the face.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have mixed feelings because I feel the same (lately I feel like Ray Liotta was looking in that scene in Goodfellas when he's in a rage and storms across the street to lay a beatdown on that pompous tennis player who sexually assault his girlfriend in that movie, LOL). But on the other hand I don't want to touch one of those mutants either, maybe their DNA really does come from a mutated and perverted alien dimension like their rabbis claim it does (but !@#$ their plan to rule over gentiles even if it does)... :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/