I am going to try to create NFTs

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

I am going to try to create NFTs

Post by Tsar »

I was thinking today and this afternoon I decided I might try to create NFT art. The art I would try to create will be unique and interesting. I will be trying to teach myself art and hopefully become an artist to get rich and create unique titles for my images.

I figure that's the best way I can make money and it's completely legal (except if I engage in tax evasion to avoid taxes... hopefully there's no KYC, verification, and reporting requirements like exchanges)...

What does everyone think? Is this my #1 idea that I ever had to earn money?

I would be willing to share a sample image of my art with friends. I can't really say the titles of my artwork until I create it but I imagine really magnificent titles...

Imagine if I can be a successful artist making NFTs! It would be the most visionary thing I ever did and prove my magnificence beyond a doubt because it would show my crypto skills and my artist talent.

I already downloaded the artistic software. Tomorrow I am going to be learning about the artistic software and using it. I am also going to list my first artwork sometime next week. I might have several images as a "Christmas Collection 2021" assuming I can create some really magnificent or decent artwork.

I was really learning a lot today about crypto (especially because I am going to be engaging in tax evasion after December 31, 2023).

All I really need is €250,000 and I am set for life without working but I would of course work, just as an entrepreneur and investor.

I really think I should do well. All I need to do is promote it. I didn't think I had what it takes to create NFTs but I think I might.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rudder
Junior Poster

Re: I am going to try to create NFTs

Post by rudder »

Sounds like a good idea. Don't expect to get rich from it though. Just do it for the artistic outlet. Use HEX as your outlet to get rich. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_P3MIb1UH4
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

This sounds far better than your drug lord plan. Out of interest, what would you do with 250k as to avoid working?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I have been making a lot of art today and some of the art I created even amazed me about how great it looks. I really think I found a real creative hobby that's relaxing, easy enough, I can create, and either get myself a Patreon or sell NFT artwork or some other way to make money. The things I made today are definitely a one of a kind artwork.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑