Poverty Is Not An Accident

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poverty Is Not An Accident

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Ghost wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 3:55 pm
You just can't get your mind off me.

But when you're a loser, daddygov-teat-sucking black guy that can't get any p***y without p4p (OH, I'm sorry, "sugar daddying") I guess you need a hobby.
If that makes you feel better about yourself somehow, ok. Now about that counseling idea for you.......

You remind me of the need for a mental health thread so I am glad your emotional meltdown continues.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 4:14 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 4:01 pm
emotional meltdown
Says the dude with such low impulse and emotional control that he injects himself into every discussion that triggers him.
Seems to me that you really hate people telling you about yourself. If you think trying to shame me from putting you and Cornball back in your place will stop me, think again. I live for pointing out the loser in you two “white male throwaways” who couldn’t succeed in America but somehow hope to succeed abroad. Good luck with THAT. The expatriate life is for the privileged and accomplished, not the proles.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 2:08 pm
What the rulers have always feared is that native born whites would take advantage of the immense wealth inherited from past generations to retire early and enjoy life, like I did.
But it is not the historical norm for white men to be hideous tapeworms like you. The boomer pathology is the result of the elite’s own destruction of society. If they have a problem with white men it is because we tend to have a strong sense of rights, pride of ownership and see elite status as a privilege which must be earned on an ongoing basis. This does not meet with the elite’s approval, which is why they want to turn the West into just more third world countries.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 2:08 pm
I have no allegiance to skin color, any more than to eye color or hair color, so I don't consider myself being cucked because USA/Europe are becoming less white.
I find affinity with people who share the same sense of history, instinctive sense of fairness, sense of rights and privacy, sense of implied social contract, sense of animal kindredship, language, educational level, sense of humor etc. who are almost always of a similar race. There are unique and beautiful things about people who hail from the British Isles (just as there no doubt are about others, but I would guess to a lesser extent) that I want preserved. The fact that you don’t is, well, I just don’t understand boomerism. In a sense this is logical because we are going to all be dead in 100 years so on the face of it there is no reason to give a shit if you can get away with not giving a shit, but I see myself as being part of a cosmic continuation. Just can’t dig you boomers man.

But BTW, why do you want America and Europe to be militarily strong even if they don’t contain Americans or Europeans? It is bad if Chinese in China dominate but if they come to America and dominate it is good? Is there something about the soil you have an affinity with?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

CannedHam wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 9:28 am
A few days ago I went to Target with my wife. In the parking lot there was a homeless vagrant going around asking for money. About 20 feet away there was a huge sign that said "NOW HIRING, STARTING $13/hour". My (Chinese) wife asked: if he needs money, why not just work at Target?? :?
How do you know he didn't apply. You know that not everyone who applies gets a job, right?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 12:36 am

But BTW, why do you want America and Europe to be militarily strong even if they don’t contain Americans or Europeans? It is bad if Chinese in China dominate but if they come to America and dominate it is good? Is there something about the soil you have an affinity with? vey
I have a USA passport, I live in either the USA or Europe, and my stock and bond investments depend on continued dominance of the USA/Europe (though I have some Asian stocks tucked away in my index funds). Basically, I benefit greatly from the status quo and I want to preserve it.

Earlier you wrote some idiocy about whites naturally being hard working. Absurd. Like everyone else, whites would prefer leisure activities, everything from dancing to hiking to reading literature to conversation. No one drills oil wells, builds power plants, milks cows at 4 in the morning so that other people can drink the milk, etc just for fun. Left to their own devices, whites gradually would retreat to villages and work a few hours each day at self sufficient activities, since this is natural human behavior. Such an existence would be very enjoyable for the first few years because it would be backed by an already existing infrastructure of roads, power plants, etc. But that infrastructure wouldn't maintain itself. As it collapsed, the country would become weak and ripe for takeover.

Getting people to work at the many inherently unpleasant jobs requires "liberal" (heh-heh) use of the lash. The unpleasantness of your current existence is a mild lash on you. Future generations will suffer a harsher lash as the welfare safety net is gradually cut, including social security. The rich allowed this safety net to be created during the early to mid 20th century in order to avoid communist revolutions. Now that the balance of power is gradually shifting back to the rich, and revolution is becoming impossible, there is no need to placate the masses any more. Bringing in immigrants was a roundabout way to break the power of the lower classes, but robots will be even more effective in the future, including robot snipers to take out rebels.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 1:22 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 12:36 am

But BTW, why do you want America and Europe to be militarily strong even if they don’t contain Americans or Europeans? It is bad if Chinese in China dominate but if they come to America and dominate it is good? Is there something about the soil you have an affinity with? vey
I have a USA passport, I live in either the USA or Europe, and my stock and bond investments depend on continued dominance of the USA/Europe (though I have some Asian stocks tucked away in my index funds). Basically, I benefit greatly from the status quo and I want to preserve it.
So basically typical boomerism where you want the system to last about 20 years pretending to care about you before you shuffle off naturally and f**k the rest of us. Like any other depraved criminal, I hope you don't get away with this. Of course many do.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I was aware of Cornfed's views for quite a while (I think we all are), but how about you, @Ghost? Are you now a White Nationalist as well, or what? I'm a little confused here. I know you and I both had our beef with the MGTOW mindset in the past and all that but I don't think I have seen anywhere near as many racial jabs coming from you in previous years. I wonder what changed?

For me, life is still quite enjoyable. It's not a grand or spectacular life but it's interesting and I think the future, at least for me and my loved ones, looks rather promising and exciting. There's a lot of bitter and broken people on this forum. I genuinely hope you all find your niche and your place on God's once-green earth.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 2:19 am
... you want the system to last about 20 years pretending to care about you before you shuffle off naturally and f**k the rest of us...
'bout right, except I'm planning on hanging around for 40 more years, not just 20 (long-life genes).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 2:45 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 2:19 am
... you want the system to last about 20 years pretending to care about you before you shuffle off naturally and f**k the rest of us...
'bout right, except I'm planning on hanging around for 40 more years, not just 20 (long-life genes).
Oh well, it looks like you'll be getting some poetic justice then. Good. Hopefully you then have some form of hell awaiting you. You should have been a mentor for future inheritors of society. God damn it, what happened to you man?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 2:24 am
There's a lot of bitter and broken people on this forum. I genuinely hope you all find your niche and your place on God's once-green earth.
I do come off as gloating with these types, but I do it not only for fun, but to motivate. Some quiet ones do catch on, but the ones too consumed by anger and frustration never do.

One thing I can say for certain is we never see successful people who are secure in their contentment behave in such a way. Therein lies the core reason but some are just not bright enough to connect the dots.

But @Cornfed and @Ghost don’t make it at all easy for us to feel sorry for them. That’s for sure.....