What are some easy ways to make a bit of money online?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are some easy ways to make a bit of money online?

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:Easiest way to make money online is to take advantage of all those free training courses on offer and learn something in demand. Why scratch around for cents on Fiverr when you could be making $80,000+ a year in IT or finance?
Because then you would have to go through the whorporate HR process to get hired and most men wouldn't stand a chance, no matter how talented they were.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

xiongmao wrote:Easiest way to make money online is to take advantage of all those free training courses on offer and learn something in demand. Why scratch around for cents on Fiverr when you could be making $80,000+ a year in IT or finance?

BTW neither need a college degree.
Once you finish with all those free/low-cost online courses, you could easily freelance on upward
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Slick wrote:

Once you finish with all those free/low-cost online courses, you could easily freelance on upward

I meant to say upwork (BTW elance and odesk are merging into one site called upwork)
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

One might also say that you don't have to, and probably shouldn't, just do one thing. I make about $100 per month on Patreon. I make a couple hundred on a different site. I make several hundred selling on my own site. I occasionally get freelance gigs that pay several hundred or a couple thousand. I do speaking engagements that pay a few hundred. I am now looking into Vimeo on Demand. I am always on the lookout for ways to increase the overall income.

A little here and a little there can work too, and it might be safer, as I have had platforms just disappear in the past as well.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

First of all, what IT job in the U.S. pays 80k per year? And a lot of IT/Finance jobs in the U.S. are requiring college degrees and the pay is maybe 30k. Then if you don't have the experience the companies want, you won't get hired.

Also, many jobs in the U.S. pay 50k to 60k on average and they want a college degree along with 3-5 years of work experience.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Have you ever thought about starring in your own snuff movie, I would pay a couple of quid if you would live stream it.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

yick wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 8:07 pm
My mother is a fat transsexual with a profile on pinalove (https://www.pinalove.com/johnny1975) and I'm a faggot retard.
We are all aware of this.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

You fat f***ing mess, I am going to ruin these threads beyond all recognition.

Get a job you bum.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

yick wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 8:07 pm
My mother is a fat transsexual with a profile on pinalove (https://www.pinalove.com/johnny1975) and I'm a faggot retard.
We are all aware of this.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The easiest way I can think of is to:

1. Start a blog about something you are passionate about.

2. Write articles for it constantly, at least a few articles a week. Try to make the articles useful or about something people care about. Use catchy titles as click bait, but not deceptive ones. Controversy is good too as long as it isn't too taboo or over the line.

3. Find ways to improve your blog everyday, like installing new plug-ins and widgets.

4. Start a mailing list or subscription feed for your blog. Promote it on social media and YouTube. Make some good YouTube videos with audio and visual versions of your most important blog articles, then link the videos to your blog. Try to cultivate passion and charisma in your videos. Start a page for your blog on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.

5. When you have enough traffic, start monetizing it with ads, affiliate ads, pay per click ads (adsense), text link ads, cost per action ads, sponsorships, donation buttons, patreon buttons, e-commerce ads, Amazon ads, etc. Also sell ebooks, sell a product or service, offer paid consultation or coaching, etc. Also do some link exchanges with blogs of similar content to cross promote.

For more info on blogging and monetizing your blog, see below.

28 Ways to Make Money with Your Website
http://www.dailyblogtips.com/ways-to-ma ... h-website/

How to Make Money with Your Blog in 2020
https://www.bloggingbasics101.com/how-c ... m-my-blog/

8 Ways to Monetize Your Blog and Make Money Online
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/293808

How to Make Money Blogging
https://amylynnandrews.com/how-to-make-money-blogging/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne