Making A Living Overseas

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Making A Living Overseas

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Making A Living Overseas

Post by zacb »

Thank you. BTW how have you been Jester?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Making A Living Overseas

Post by Jester »

Thanks ZacB.

Back in Mexico after a several week stay in California. Went there for the people, for some legal matters, and for some shopping too. Overall I'm glad I left.

GREAT to be back here. Rainy day at the beach today. Had my housekeeper cook breakfast for me and my friend The Mermaid.

BACK ON TOPIC:
While in California, I decided to put real estate on hold for now, and just write e-books.
Wrote quite a few while up there. True freedom, I can do it from anywhere.
Thanks be to the Lord.

Will post when I have cash flow.

That's MY solution to Income Abroad.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."