Can any of you figure out Steve R's online businesses?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok Rock. Angeles City is different. So what? That's not the point. Did you read what I wrote about why most people will likely be poor? Isn't it true? Why or why not?

There is no sign or evidence that the majority of women in the world are going to become rich and not need us men anymore. Or is there?

If so, why are you afraid that all the good dating places in the world will be ruined? Can you elaborate?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Ok Rock. Angeles City is different. So what? That's not the point. Did you read what I wrote about why most people will likely be poor? Isn't it true? Why or why not?

There is no sign or evidence that the majority of women in the world are going to become rich and not need us men anymore. Or is there?

If so, why are you afraid that all the good dating places in the world will be ruined? Can you elaborate?
I saw it happen with my own eyes in Brazil and Colombia. That was due to rapid economic growth in last decade which created

a. a huge increase in middle class,

b. dramatic strengthening of local currencies

c. very high inflation (b and c combined creating a double whammy. Cheap cities in those countries became expensive (by first world standards) places in just a few years). Cost of living in USD terms has more than tripled in Brazil in last decade or so.

d. Being a westerner lost it's cache with local women because you were no longer assumed rich. Moreover, due to the high influx of western expats a few years earlier, markets became oversaturated.

What I described above has also happened to degrees in Thailand and China. If you go back further in time, you will be amazed to learn that S. Korea was once some sort of paradise for western men if you believe what the old-timers may tell you. Nowadays if you are white, majority of brothels in red light district of Seoul won't even service you lol. So you get rejected even for P4P. Must remind you of some of your experiences in E. European brothels lol.

There are posters on this forum who will tell you that end of communism has thoroughly ruined this generation of Russian women who are nothing like their mothers. So today's young Russian women are not the gems you found there 20 years plus ago.

It seems that one thing or another always ends up ruining the unspoiled areas for women. Internet is doing nothing but accelerating the process. Guys can't help themselves. They just like to talk too much.
Last edited by Rock on November 13th, 2013, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

thing is that women dont need to get rich to stop needing men, all it takes is for filipino girl to start earning $600+ and game is over. Rmbr you couldnt get mid class fiilina if your life depended on it?

Many Australian companies are offshoring jobs to Asia and PH in particular, it is just matter of time before girls go from sweet to high demanding like their US counterparts.

US/Aus women are not earning much and they are fine without men, even woman who is on government support is not desperate for a guy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but 75 percent of the world is below middle class. What makes you think most or all women in the world will eventually become middle class? Anything is possible, but there is no historical precedent for it. There will always be haves and have nots, and the majority will be in the latter.

There are still many people in third world countries earning less than a dollar a day. How are they all going to become middle class eventually?

Remember that the economy thrives on scarcity, not abundance. Plus automated robots are replacing many labor jobs and laying off more and more people. How do you expect that problem to be solved?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Do you remember this guy? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9DrgxBIAXA

Does he remind you of Steve R? Listen to him boast about his accomplishments above. He claims that he is the current title holder for the US Knife Fighting Championship, and also a spiritual healer. lol.

Get this. When he and I were having a beer in his room in the hostel, he also told me that he spent two years in the Philippines and banged 400 women there. lol. Do you believe that? lol. He doesn't say that in the video above, but he told me that when we were hanging out in his room. lol.

Also remember that Filipino American guy with outrageous claims? lol.

viewtopic.php?t=10332