Most Professionals in Mexico only make $800 a month

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Most Professionals in Mexico only make $800 a month

Post by royaldude »

people are often curious about cost of living in a country but here is something to consider in mexico 65% of professionals make 10,000 pesos a month or less. at 12.5 pesos to dollar thats only 800 dollars. also profesional jobs require a college education something less than 20% of population has here.

here is the link

http://www.maspormas.com/noticias/tecno ... sos-al-mes
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

royaldude
Freshman Poster

its worse for the young generation

Post by royaldude »

among mexicans under 29 years approx 49% of men and 59% of women earn between 1 and 3 min wage salaries, 3 min wag is 5,400 pesos (or at 12.5 pesos to dollar thats $430)

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/ciudad/109405.html
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
targetguy
Freshman Poster

all foreign countries average monthly wages?

Post by targetguy »

8) It would be interesting to see a country by country monthly wage chart. There are not a lot of people from canada and austrailia that would like to go here that i have noticed other then to get away from the cold weather for the winter. Philippines, mexico and many other south american counties is where most of the illgals come from that are here in the usa becuse of the low wages there. I see many of them on the streets here in arizona and most spend there time doing nothing and end up disappointed or better off going back to their home country. Legals , illegals and many others have been going to the usa for years because of low wages at home but i think this trend is slowing down a lot with high unemployment in the us and jobs that are low wages and no health care are all that are availabe. Many higher wages and health care in canada ,even though they remove 25 percent from check. This printing money keeping the usa economy afloat can only go on so long without a major change here. I wouldnt be surprised if the dollar loses 10 percent or more each year unless major changes happen here, unlike canada which the their dollar is par with the us now and no huge debt and economic nightmare and ghettos springing up all over because the industry is leaving.
no scammers
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Wages aren't as important as cost of living e.g. in New Zealand min wage is $12.50/hour but rent in Auckland is the same as London, taxes are terrible- including GST on everything - food, petrol, etc of 15%.