Do I have a victim vibe? How do you explain these?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

OK, so I'm a "bully", how is this? I'm look out for your safety by sharing a few words of wisdom and I'm a "bully". Interesting that you are so unmanned by a couple simple comments.

The funniest thing is that in this discussion you have made yourself a victim and found and enemy where there was none. So quick to think someone has a "problem" or is a "bully" this may be one of the reasons you feel you are victimized by the world at large. Instead of a quick attack allow someone to be wrong for a minute if they are so, breath and let it pass. Their fault will show in time, just a suggestion. I understand you will have the last word on this, so I will take my own advice. Please do not view any of this as a personal attack. :)
Last edited by Dogboy86 on December 23rd, 2011, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I don't see any reason to believe your assessment of yourself, I'm just telling you how you are perceived by most people. Why must you ALWAYS use what someone else has said about you as if that proves anything?

You have all the hallmarks of a narcissist yet without the achievements or strengths to back up that huge ego of yours. THAT'S why you're always mocked, even by "friends" in real life.

I don't expect you to ever get it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How can you say I'm a troll on forums?! Aren't you a pot calling the kettle black?

All I did was ask HONEST questions and give HONEST answers.

YOU were the one who STARTED the fight. Don't start fights and then try to pin the blame on me. That's hypocrisy.

You guys sure know how to celebrate the Christmas spirit here.

Instead of practicing joy and kindness, you guys prefer to try to bring others down. Some friends you are.

You guys are supposed to be helping your family decorate the Christmas tree, prepare meals for the guests, wrap presents, and bake gingerbread cookies right now, NOT bullying others and trying to bring them down, starting fights and then blaming it on the victims, which is WRONG.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Seeker wrote:I don't see any reason to believe your assessment of yourself, I'm just telling you how you are perceived by most people. Why must you ALWAYS use what someone else has said about you as if that proves anything?

You have all the hallmarks of a narcissist yet without the achievements or strengths to back up that huge ego of yours. THAT'S why you're always mocked, even by "friends" in real life.

I don't expect you to ever get it.
Well at least I'm honest. I don't brag about being good at basketball, if I'm not.

Bruce Lee didn't look tough either, but he was tougher than he looked. You judge by appearances too much.

I do have strengths, talents and accomplishments.

Everyone has an ego. I'm just more outspoken than others. Lots of people have big egos anyway. There's nothing unusual about that.

I am usually mocked for being slow, taking my time, and not following the crowd. I don't brag much in real life. Also because I seem so open.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston remember that video you posted awhile back of you throwing kung fu kicks? You said that it was an example of how good you are at self defense or something. You probably really believed that. Others saw it as a somewhat goofy out of shape guy throwing sloppy kicks at the air and commented on it accordingly. You got angry and started going into debate/attack mode instead of ignoring it or laughing it off.

Just from that incident alone I can tell you why you get picked on a lot. You come across as awkward and egotistical. I can't say with certainty if you've always come across this way with others but I believe that might be case. When people point out your shortcomings you react with anger or distress. Then you overcompensate by making wild claims of your own abilities, such as fighting skills etc.. It doesn't help that you get so obsessed at calling everyone out their mild criticism that it ends up making you look foolish.

Just chill out. If someone says something about your appearance acknowledge it or react with humility. There's no reason to lash out at every little comment. That just provokes others to poke at you.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I thought the kung fu video was just a joke. It was filed under "humour" so I thought it was just Winston fooling around and laughing at himself. Since then I've seen Winston refer to that video as "proof" of his great fighting skills, so maybe I was wrong in giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Winston remember that video you posted awhile back of you throwing kung fu kicks? You said that it was an example of how good you are at self defense or something. You probably really believed that. Others saw it as a somewhat goofy out of shape guy throwing sloppy kicks at the air and commented on it accordingly. You got angry and started going into debate/attack mode instead of ignoring it or laughing it off.

Just from that incident alone I can tell you why you get picked on a lot. You come across as awkward and egotistical. I can't say with certainty if you've always come across this way with others but I believe that might be case. When people point out your shortcomings you react with anger or distress. Then you overcompensate by making wild claims of your own abilities, such as fighting skills etc.. It doesn't help that you get so obsessed at calling everyone out their mild criticism that it ends up making you look foolish.

Just chill out. If someone says something about your appearance acknowledge it or react with humility. There's no reason to lash out at every little comment. That just provokes others to poke at you.
Well even my critics admitted that I was fast. My tae kwon do teacher said I did very well too.

Steve Neese was impressed too and asked to see my kicks and punches in person.

You can't deny that I'm fast. That hand speed slap game that kids play is an activity I've never been beaten at. I can consistently pull my hand away before the person slaps it, while I can always slap their hand before they move away. You wanna see a YouTube video of it?

I also beat pretty much everyone in thumb wrestling. Dianne can't even beat me anymore. I don't know why. She lost her edge after a while.

You can't deny that I'm fast.

Most guys can't do a side kick the way I can.

Did you see the video of the spin kick I did when I was 17? That was definitely fast and flexible.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

billy,
Women think I'm cute, charming, romantic, intelligent and have a good personality. Many women think that. Those are good qualities I have to offer. So it is not true that I have nothing to offer.

I'm also a good writer and freethinker and have helped people find better dating overseas and helped free their minds. I've received many fan compliments and praises. See here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Quotes.htm

Have you seen those quotes above? That is NOT "nothing to offer".

What do you want me to offer you exactly? LOL

I also play a fair game of tennis and ping pong. And I can beat many guys in billiards. I am also skilled and powerful in Fooseball (table soccer). My wrist snap on that handle has power that shoots the ball into the hole and makes a loud bang. I've been good at that game since I was 6.

I am also a very good chess and scrabble player.

And I am very good with accuracy, which is reflected in my spelling, grammar, and organization skills. See the layout on my home page, and you will see that I can organize things intelligently and accurately.

So I do have a lot of skills and abilities and talents.

Thus you are WRONG again billy, when you say that I am nothing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate,
Hypothetical question:

Suppose Rock and Momopi were to suddenly reveal their photos in the forum. Suppose they were casually dressed like I am, and not "hip or trendy" in any way. Or suppose they wore the exact same thing as me.

I'll bet that YOU WOULD NOT criticize them or call them "poorly dressed" or mock them. Right? If so, then it logically follows that I must be a "target or victim" to you, because I'm easier to pick on right?

If Rock took off his clothes and gave them to me, and I put them on, you would still call me poorly dressed, but when the clothes were on him, you'd had no criticism of him.

I'll bet that probably, even if Tom Cruise took off his clothes and gave them to me, and I wore them, you'd STILL say that I was poorly dressed. Yet Tom Cruise can dress in t-shirt and jeans, and you'd say he looked fine and have no complaints or criticism. Right?

What this means, is that you have a NEGATIVE BIAS against me, in that ANYTHING I wear, will result in you saying that I'm poorly dressed. But if you have a POSITIVE BIAS toward someone, like Rock for instance, anything he wears will be ok to you.

Is that right? If so, what logical justification do you have for such UNFAIR TARGETING? Can you be honest?

What about my question about high school that hasn't been answered? How come kids who were worst dressed than me didn't get teased or told they dressed badly? Isn't that due to unfair bias against me too? Can you logically explain that one?

I get the impression that those who claim that I'm poorly dressed, insinuate that everyone in the world dresses better than me. That's false. But they like to give that impression for some reason. It's not logical. Other guys buy the same clothes I buy. So why isn't it held against them?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question: Why is it that Western guys tend to gang up and pick on the weakest member? In Asia, guys in groups have a camaraderie and don't tend to do that. Why is that? Are Western guys more dysfunctional and animalistic?

This is why I tend to prefer female friends rather than male friends. They don't have the need to pick on someone just because. I only hang out with guys who are mature and intellectual. Otherwise, I regret it.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Question: Why is it that Western guys tend to gang up and pick on the weakest member? In Asia, guys in groups have a camaraderie and don't tend to do that. Why is that? Are Western guys more dysfunctional and animalistic?

This is why I tend to prefer female friends rather than male friends. They don't have the need to pick on someone just because. I only hang out with guys who are mature and intellectual. Otherwise, I regret it.
Western culture and Eastern culture are completely different that's why. In Western cultures, being aggressive, violent, and a total jerk is a positive trait in males--for some reason. Have you never heard of the phrase "Nice guys finish last." It's also evident in black and latino cultures where machismo and being tough is praised and respected. It's not like the East where intelligence and gentleness is considered a positive trait. The Jewish culture is also similar in that regards. That's why Jewish and Asian men are often seen as being weak and effeminate. That's why Asians and Jews as a whole commit the least amount of crimes compared to other races.

And Winston, you are way too sensitive to criticisms or disagreements of your opinions from other people. I used to be this way tool, but I changed because I realized how childish I came off to other people. Your life story of getting picked on constantly is similar to mine. I realize that in many ways, that made me defensive and angry in life. That's not the way to live a life. There's already too much hate in this world, no reason to add to it.

The reason why males act the way they do is due to evolution. The bigger the asshole you are, the more power you get. The fact is Human beings are assholes in general. That's why the world is f***ed up the way it is. Think of Kim Jong Ill, Hitler, Stalin, Mao ! The bible clearly states how flawed human beings are and the terrible things we do to each other. At least, I can turn to a higher power due to my belief in God, that whatever happens in this world is only temporary and that greater rewards lie in heaven for those who remain committed to God. I know you're an atheist, so you probably think I'm a religious psycho. But religion is probably one of the very few things that keeps me sane in an unsane world!
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Winston wrote:Question: Why is it that Western guys tend to gang up and pick on the weakest member? In Asia, guys in groups have a camaraderie and don't tend to do that. Why is that? Are Western guys more dysfunctional and animalistic?
A Pinoy in my social circle told me the complete opposite. We were drinking together as Pinoys do and this guy just kept on mocking and even slapping this little guy in the group who looked a bit faggy. I asked him why they pick on this guy and he said in every group there is a weak one and he's the one who picked on. The little guy didn't act like he minded though and he seemed to just laugh along with it, he had a decent looking girlfriend too.