Indigo Children on CNN & Anderson Cooper's red aura

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Winston
Site Admin

Indigo Children on CNN & Anderson Cooper's red aura

Post by Winston »

Check this out. CNN does a report on Indigo Children. Near the end, Anderson Cooper gets his aura photo taken by a Kirilian photographer and it turns out to be bright red, an obvious indication of bad negative evil energy. But the photographer is too nice to tell him the truth about it. lol

What I don't get is, if you take an aura photo of a person several times in one day, or regularly, will you get the same results in the photos, or at least similar results? How consistent are they? I can't seem to find any info on this question.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah omg anderson cooper's facial expression was funny as hell. near the end when she was telling him about his aura. :lol:

Yes winston his aura is bright red. and i do feel very negative energy there very evil man he is. He is also reptile and human. the 50/50 split.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lol I don't know if Anderson Cooper is a reptile. But he certainly is a mind controlled puppet designed to keep people within the matrix and in a herd mentality state of mind, and programmed to ridicule anything outside the box.

Yeah the smirk on Anderson's face was one of ridicule, and revealing of his mind controlled programmed mentality.

Larry King is far more open minded toward his guests.

What's funny is that they claim that Indigo children is just a label to cover up ADHD, but they never acknowledge that ADHD itself is a label as well, when the fact is that there is no scientific evidence that ADHD really exists, yet they treat it like an objective fact. Stupid robots they are.

That mom should have said that when asked if Indigo is just a label to cover up ADHD, but she was too simple and acted like she was faith based. The mainstream media never interview people who can outsmart and expose their fallacies and false logic. I wish they'd interview me. I'd give them a dose of reality that would make them look dumb. The way they marginalize and ridicule everything that doesn't fit their narrow box is very annoying.

Did you notice the questions they asked the girl? The questions were obviously designed to ridicule her and try to make her look dumb.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ssjparris wrote:yeah omg anderson cooper's facial expression was funny as hell. near the end when she was telling him about his aura. :lol:

Yes winston his aura is bright red. and i do feel very negative energy there very evil man he is. He is also reptile and human. the 50/50 split.
he's actually just a flaming fag. i guess having someone's cock shoved up your ass leads to spiritual degradation. makes sense why it's being promoted. i won't even go into the work he's doing on tv.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Anderson also has a background with the CIA. The CIA has its agents and assets planted throughout the U.S. networks and major newspapers and magazines.