Why I am A Miserable Cuntt Who Has Ahedonia

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Gali
Junior Poster

Why I am A Miserable Cuntt Who Has Ahedonia

Post by Gali »

Sunk Cost fallacy. The male ego becomes so invested in a fake idealistic reality that "starting over" is too painful. So they cling to the fake reality like the cowardly pathetic BluePill faggot babies that they are. And not surprisingly, women find them disgusting too.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why I am A Miserable Cuntt Who Has Ahedonia

Post by MrMan »

I don't get this quote with no context to it. Do you expect that if someone takes a literal red pill and get out of the literal matrix? Red pills that get people die do not make their bodies disappear digitally, so they aren't leaving a matrix.

The Bible talks about having joy unspeakable and full of glory. Joy is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. You could pay some attention to developing or deepening a relationship with God through Christ.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

MrMan wrote:
November 27th, 2021, 8:50 am
I don't get this quote with no context to it. Do you expect that if someone takes a literal red pill and get out of the literal matrix? Red pills that get people die do not make their bodies disappear digitally, so they aren't leaving a matrix.

The Bible talks about having joy unspeakable and full of glory. Joy is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. You could pay some attention to developing or deepening a relationship with God through Christ.
Sorry I was trying to keep things vague so people have the oppurtunity to be creative with the interpretation.

The quote is from a pua forum. It is about Simps who do not want to learn how things work with women but rather invest in their ideal life and magical thinking.
I though it is also true with normal life.

In the title I put the 'I' in order not to insult people but actually I meant 'some people on this forum'

So nothing about me or regarding Christianity.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Well, generally the issue of sunk cost isn't about simps and cucks and red pills.

If you have a business endeavor that you invested money in, say $1,000,000 you aren't keep it going by putting $2 M into it just because you will lose that million. You look at where you are now, your likelihood of success, and make the most profitable decision without considering the emotional attachment to the lost money.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

MrMan wrote:
November 27th, 2021, 4:42 pm
Well, generally the issue of sunk cost isn't about simps and cucks and red pills.

If you have a business endeavor that you invested money in, say $1,000,000 you aren't keep it going by putting $2 M into it just because you will lose that million. You look at where you are now, your likelihood of success, and make the most profitable decision without considering the emotional attachment to the lost money.
Well that is obvious. The creative part is to transfer a principle to other areas. For example conspiracy theories. Once you are to invested in it it gets more difficult to get away from it as you have eliminated so many alternatives. You ditched yourself in hole.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Gali wrote:
November 27th, 2021, 9:34 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 27th, 2021, 4:42 pm

Well that is obvious. The creative part is to transfer a principle to other areas. For example conspiracy theories. Once you are to invested in it it gets more difficult to get away from it as you have eliminated so many alternatives. You ditched yourself in hole.
I'm guessing your average person on the street does not know what 'sunk cost' is. But the OP didn't have any context. I'm not sure if it's talking about a breakup, or getting rid of 'blue pill' thinking about girls, or becoming a single MGTOW hermit or what.