Winston's hair style - What to do?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston's hair style - What to do?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Think Dan Lok since you two have a similar face shape:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

He's lucky to have a full head of hair at his age. I don't think there is a lot he can do with his hair and the shape of his head, if he had a more box like head - he could pull off the buzzcut but he doesn't have it.

This is what I suggest and it would actually suit him and his persona as a freethinker and intellectual...

A GOATEE BEARD!

Imagine a goatee beard on his profile pic and he would look pretty good, he would like a lot more manly and a man of substance with it - he doesn't suit a clean shaven face at this juncture of his life - I think a good, goatee beard would do wonders for his looks.

Goatee beards suits Latinos, Scandinavians and Asians -

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston's hair style - Suggestions?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
November 30th, 2014, 7:49 am
Asians don't have facial hair. And I look terrible with a moustache.
Some Asians definitely have facial hair. Look at Toshiro Mifune for example, has a beard thick enough to make even an Arab man jealous:

Now I am not saying this is instantly attainable for you, but technically speaking, don't all people have the proper follicles to grow a beard, at least in theory? Female-to-male transgender people for example often grow surprisingly thick beards when they go on steroids.

Try some HGH, like Human Growth Hormone or something. A little bit of help to Mother Nature and you should find yourself with a lovely thick beard. As a good Filipino friend of mine once told me: "Beards are a man's makeup". If Chaz Bono can do it, so can you! ;)

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question:

Do you most men use hair style to style their hair? Or is that just a teenage thing? How do most guys style their hair? Do they use any products at all? Or do they just comb their hair back after showering?

What about you guys? Do any of you use hair gel? If not how do you style your hair? Isn't hair gel the only way?

I used it long ago and it felt very uncomfortable and sticky on my hair. I couldn't even lay down on the couch without messing up my hair. It wasn't comfortable to take a nap with even. lol. I don't get how guys tolerate it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Best thing for my hair is Aloe Vera gel - once a week - put a load of it in my hair and leave it in - it soaks it up and there is no need to wash it out.

I have - or I had - a problem with thin hair - aloe vera thickens hair up nicely and has made a difference. Also, you can style it nice after the Aloe Vera has been soaked in - or I can with my hair - YMMV - but I have found Aloe Vera is beneficial for hair.