Should I kill myself?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Should I kill myself?

Post by chileanueva »

HAHA! SIKE! I was just playing. Suicide is really f***ing crazy thought. Ending your life once and for all. f**k that!

I want to travel, experience other places, meet tons of whore sluts, and keep pimping till I can't no more.

I think people who kill themselves because of "bullying" are really dumb to me. Okay, people say mean things and talk shit, MOVE ON!

Guess what happens when you die? Nothing. Life moves on. Your enemies will ridicule you even in death. Suicide is quitting, giving up, LOSING.

It takes more courage and heart to endure and keep going. Change tactics, improve strategy, keep thinking - ART OF WAR baby! FOR THE WIN!
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

chileanueva...its time to take your meds and get back in your straightjacket.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I don't think you were playing at all. Your provocative behavior and alpha male simulations signals to everyone a poser who is covering up a life of massive misery and suffering. You are not fooling anyone. I doubt anyone here is gullible enough to actually think of you as a gangster thug. Continuing like this can only lead to a worsening downward spiral. Even normal men in America are having difficulties finding woman, but your weird behavior gives you no hope. Women will quickly flee. You need a new strategy.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Keep the love coming. I LIKE IT ROUGH!

It's funny how you blame me, when the whole mission and premise of Happier Abroad is that AW and the environment are the problem.

I am a crazy motherf***er, no doubt, but I got more Man Balls than you'll ever dream of in your entire lifetime buddy.

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

hey mate
there really is no need to put posts with that heading
suicide is no joke, you really should not be making light of it
unless you are looking for attention
everyone has problems , but suicide is an extreme level
these people need help and a mentor to help them - not ridicule
I am an open minded person and not wish to censor anyone
but i was alarmed when i saw the title of your post
this post really should be deleted - as it gives no positive or constructive
message whatsoever
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Chilenueva. You are clearly desperate for attention. It's human nature to want it, and some like you will settle for even bad attention.

You're all I see on the f***ing forum. I don't even log in anymore.

This is the only post I'm making tonight.

Nobody hates you. I don't. But your bait and switch tactics are terrible and it's evident nobody is going to ban you. I've said this to you in roundabout ways a million times in the last few weeks..if you want to be respected: earn it. Don't spam this shit out of this forum and bask in all the attention you get. Make worthwhile, timely, relevant contributions. (And yes, my reply to this thread counts as a relevant contribution.)

Can I get a here here?
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

I learned a hard knock lesson of life: depend on yourself. I trusted people who I really looked up to, and they stabbed me in the back. Their betrayal is unforgivable to me. I will get my cold revenge someday, even if it destroys me.

The attention doesn't matter. I'm not famous. I just say whatever the f**k I want like a gangster. I don't care about making new friends. All that matters to me is to dominate and destroy my enemies.

Suicide is a great thing, if my enemies want to kill themselves, I won't stop them. I'll encourage them - shoot yourself, hang yourself, sip some arsenic?

Who gives a shit if you log-in or not, you pretentious nobody, DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A f**k? I go get mines. PERIOD.

I raped this forum like a true boss. I sell my soul to the Devil to gain ultimate power and wealth. Greatness above everything. I AM MONGOL HORDE!