"Beta" With "Balls"...................

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Beta" With "Balls"...................

Post by Jester »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Keep in mind, these well-to-do young AW weren't in need of the price of a Big Mac or a Latte. They had just never been told before that they were worth ANYTHING monetary at all to a man. Some weren't sure what to do, if they were being insulted, or flattered.

One said "you don't need to give me your money." She had clearly been dreaming or praying about a man coming up to her. She was just WAITING FOR A MAN TO ASK.

Again, Beta With Balls... RULES.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What an intriguingly brilliant way of sneaking traditional, non-dirtbag romantic relations in through the back door. Probably a lot of Western skanks are tired of being treated like dirt by the scum of the Earth using them for sex and want some non-dirtbag male attention but are afraid availing them of it would reduce their status among other skanks. This way they have an excuse.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Jester wrote:One said "you don't need to give me your money." She had clearly been dreaming or praying about a man coming up to her. She was just WAITING FOR A MAN TO ASK.
And I thought she was the best looking one.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Fact:
All Women are basically Whores.

So give them a few dollars and Enjoy :)

Dating, Prostitution and Marriage. All for the Whores called women.

Thanks