What's your IQ?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

What's your IQ?

Post by Tsar »

I scored a 130 on the IQ test at http://www.iq-test.cc/
Your IQ score is higher than 97.7% from the world population.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I never had mine tested using the regular written test, but did on-line ones years ago. I kept scoring in the 150s, and I don't think I'm THAT smart, so maybe they are flawed. But in regular aptitude test I always scored in the top 2% Not sure what that places me in the real IQ using trusted tests though.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Higher than Winston's.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm sure most of us here have above average IQ's.

According to your link though, George Bush has an IQ of 125 and Sharon Stone 154. Yeah right.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I just took it and got 134. "Your IQ score is higher than 99.83% from the world population."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is this test timed? I'd do better if it wasn't timed. I take longer to think than others as my abstraction skills are deep and fragile. This test is all about solving puzzles and finding patterns. I did well in the first half of the test, but the second half was confusing. I had trouble finding the patterns after a while.

I got 121, which is close to what I had before.

http://www.iq-test.cc/t/1649995/3dfa

Your IQ score is higher than 91.9% from the world population.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

Winston, timing is part of the IQ test equation in scoring. If it wasn't timed one could eventually get all the answers high scoring and peg the test.

Don't know how accurate the online ones are. Back in the pre-internet stone age I scored 160, 165, and 172 on 3 different tests.

I think of it as the higher the number the more miserable one is going to be in life, for what it's worth.
---

SD
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

What is your I.Q.?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hello everyone on H.A.!!! I will say that my I.Q. score is at 127 (above average). The part of the test I scored best at were in spatial intelligence and the math (finding patterns). I first found this out when I was at A.I.T. (Advanced Individual Training) at Fort Gordon, Georgia. I was told by an instructor that I had one of the highest I.Q. scores in the class. At the time I was training to be a Communications/Security repairman. You had to score very high on the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Battery) test to considered for that MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) or career field. Also, a few years after I had gotten out of the Army I took two more I.Q. tests online for myself. On one of them I had scored 122. But on another I had scored 127.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:I'm sure most of us here have above average IQ's.

According to your link though, George Bush has an IQ of 125 and Sharon Stone 154. Yeah right.
Yeah, no surprise that only people with higher than normal IQs populate the HA forums...

Return to “Self-Improvement and Motivational Psychology”