Do Italian and Spanish women like to date foreigners?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Do Italian and Spanish women like to date foreigners?

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 12:15 am
You are real in your own mind you numskull. How stupid do you think we are? You are a sex tourist in the Philippines who simply scrapes together some income by being a kitchen slave.
Yeah sure, if you say so it must be absolutely true. Especially if it's said by someone who, by his own admission, pays women in Ukraine to have dates and s*x with him. :)
Yes, there are winners and losers in life and as much as it pains you, YOU'RE A MAJOR LOSER and a creep preying upon literal whores in Manila. Trying to pump yourself up as some sort of successful chef is not going to work. Your anger and your poor mental health condition betray you.
Of course, of course. Everyone knows how your mind works.

Unlike you, I never paid to be with a girl but, hey, you pay yours so they must be worth more than mine. The thought that you have to pay them because you as a middle aged, overweight man from a less-than-desirable ethnicity, are worth less than any young local guy, or even me, doesn't even begin to touch you :)
If you're not careful, I'll have you hating yourself, your life, and your job even more if you want to keep this going. I should do it anyway because you're toxic and you need to be told the truth about yourself. I'll do that while others won't.
LOL I don't give a rat(atouille)'s arse how much you hate me, my life, my job, or what you think I am. But you know I am always all ears for your life-changing pills of "truthing truth" :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Yohan wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 12:02 am
About Hypermak, I don't think he is racist, he is living in Philippines and about Italians and many other citizens in Europe, I don't think they are racist, but it remains the fact that there are simply said too many immigrants in Europe - uninvited illegal immigrants of any race - who are uneducated, unwilling to learn and work, showing up with large families, creating no-go zones for themselves and expect Europe to care about all of them, insist on their religious mindset which they want to force on local Europeans too while committing plenty of violent crimes...etc.etc.

Of course this bad behavior of many (but not all) immigrants makes people mistrusting and rejecting foreigners. But racist? I am from Europe and don't like to live there again, not my way of life, I don't fit there and I consider myself as an outsider - but I was never facing racist issues and I have been in most countries in Europe while working for a major travel agency.
Britain and even France are full of high-quality migrant from Africa and the Middle East: people who are well educated and move to Europe because they want to achieve more than they will ever be able to achieve at home. I once spoke to a gorgeous Ivorian girl who studied in her home country and then, thanks to his brother who was working as a banker in Paris, she was able to move to London to do a Master. I only spent about an hour talking to her but I could see she was not only beautiful with a killer body, but had mind and heart in the right place.

Her "integration" into European or British society never was about state subsidies and bogus human rights: she was willing to work hard and enter this world from the main door, no tricks no games.

Sad to say, Italy doesn't get a lot of these quality migrants. We get a lot of abject criminals who know they can escape prosecution from their own justice system and have an easy clean slate and even a government subsidy just for jumping on a boat and pose as refugees who have lost their passport.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 23rd, 2020, 12:27 am
@Hypermak clearly has issues with black men doing well with women in Ukraine if his posts about the subject is any indication. In fact, he tried to lie and say black men would get attacked in Kyiv and that Ukrainian women would want nothing to do with black men.
Typical inconsequential logic: "I am black and @hypermak thinks I am an a**hole, so it must be because I am black and he's racist".

No, you idiot. I think you're an a**hole because you are an a**hole :) You can't use the black card to protect yourself. It doesn't work with me.

Don't twist my words, as usual. I told you that some people from Ukraine and Russia told me that the moment any middle-aged guy were to approach college girls with indecent proposals, like you brag you do, they are at risk of being beaten up by the girl's male friends. Again, you want to make this about your race when it's in fact all about your arrogant and creepy attitude that attracts the risk.
What he failed to realize is that I have been enjoying living in Kyiv for months at a time for years now. I feel safer in Ukraine (with or without women) than in the USA, and I have done better with the local women there than almost anywhere in the world. Still, he spitefully tried to lie in an effort to try to dissuade other black men from going there.

He therefore is a virulent racist who hates to see black men doing far better than could ever do. That is also behind he tendency to claim I am lying about my personal successes and that @Spencer is lying about his success in Ukraine and otherwise in life.

Hating to see blacks succeed is a certain type of racism that burns up life-losers like him who can't do well on their own.

So the case is closed on the subject. @Hypermak hates to be outdone by better black men. He simply tries to deny our success as faking it or delusional because he knows that what we achieved is 100% out of reach for him. I have seen his type before and he is a racist of a certain type.

And you know what, I love rubbing it all in his face just to piss him off even more. 8)
And, with this, it's crystal clear who uses the race card to whine while trying to elevate their egos and (alleged) achievements.

Funny to see @Spencer aka PAG, whom you despised and mocked until 10 threads ago, now becomes another example of "successful black men in Eastern Europe". LOL, likes with likes.

If for once you stopped hiding behing the racial BS and understood that next to nobody here is falling for your fantasy shenanigans and your continuous obstentation of success, wealth and charisma, you would probably understand that this is nothing to do with your skin and all to do with the way you act.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 1:00 am
@Hypermak clearly has issues with black men doing well with women in Ukraine if his posts about the subject is any indication. In fact, he tried to lie and say black men would get attacked in Kyiv and that Ukrainian women would want nothing to do with black men.
Typical inconsequential logic: "I am black and @hypermak thinks I am an a**hole, so it must be because I am black and he's racist".

No, you idiot. I think you're an a**hole because you are an a**hole :) You can't use the black card to protect yourself. It doesn't work with me.

Don't twist my words, as usual. I told you that some people from Ukraine and Russia told me that the moment any middle-aged guy were to approach college girls with indecent proposals, like you brag you do, they are at risk of being beaten up by the girl's male friends. Again, you want to make this about your race when it's in fact all about your arrogant and creepy attitude that attracts the risk.
What he failed to realize is that I have been enjoying living in Kyiv for months at a time for years now. I feel safer in Ukraine (with or without women) than in the USA, and I have done better with the local women there than almost anywhere in the world. Still, he spitefully tried to lie in an effort to try to dissuade other black men from going there.

He therefore is a virulent racist who hates to see black men doing far better than could ever do. That is also behind he tendency to claim I am lying about my personal successes and that @Spencer is lying about his success in Ukraine and otherwise in life.

Hating to see blacks succeed is a certain type of racism that burns up life-losers like him who can't do well on their own.

So the case is closed on the subject. @Hypermak hates to be outdone by better black men. He simply tries to deny our success as faking it or delusional because he knows that what we achieved is 100% out of reach for him. I have seen his type before and he is a racist of a certain type.

And you know what, I love rubbing it all in his face just to piss him off even more. 8)
And, with this, it's crystal clear who uses the race card to whine while trying to elevate their egos and (alleged) achievements.

Funny to see @Spencer aka PAG, whom you despised and mocked until 10 threads ago, now becomes another example of "successful black men in Eastern Europe". LOL, likes with likes.

If for once you stopped hiding behing the racial BS and understood that next to nobody here is falling for your fantasy shenanigans and your continuous obstentation of success, wealth and charisma, you would probably understand that this is nothing to do with your skin and all to do with the way you act.
You really are coming apart at the seams aren't you? What a mess!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 23rd, 2020, 1:44 am
Rich, coming from you.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 1:51 am
August 23rd, 2020, 1:44 am
Rich, coming from you.

I notice you lapse into childish image posts when you get put back in your place. High school students are more mature than you.

That's exactly why you have to work in a kitchen.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 23rd, 2020, 2:03 am
I notice you lapse into childish image posts when you get put back in your place. High school students are more mature than you.
I post images when you have nothing else to say...until you do :) Bashing on you is, literally, funnier than a game of whack a mole.\

By the way, your latest posts aren't exactly the epitome of maturity, either... :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 2:08 am
August 23rd, 2020, 2:03 am
I post images when you have nothing else to say...until you do :) Bashing on you is, literally, funnier than a game of whack a mole.\

By the way, your latest posts aren't exactly the epitome of maturity, either... :)
No, you post images because you have the mentality of a mentally unwell child. That's the real reason why your life sucks and you have to resort to Asian whores instead of living in Italy.

Moron....
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 23rd, 2020, 2:12 am
No, you post images because you have the mentality of a mentally unwell child. That's the real reason why your life sucks and you have to resort to Asian whores instead of living in Italy.
...while your unsolicited personal attacks once or twice a week are a sign of a perfectly healthy adult mind, right? :D :D

More of your "logic": my life sucks because I am sleeping with girls who are not in Italy but your life doesn't because you're sleeping with girls who are...not in the US! Oh well, you pay them so they must be head and shoulders above... :)

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 2:17 am
August 23rd, 2020, 2:12 am
...while your unsolicited personal attacks once or twice a week are a sign of a perfectly healthy adult mind, right? :D :D

More of your "logic": my life sucks because I am sleeping with girls who are not in Italy but your life doesn't because you're sleeping with girls who are...not in the US! Oh well, you pay them so they must be head and shoulders above... :)

Everyone knows you are cavorting with ACTUAL prostitutes in Manila. It's no secret so be careful about moralizing.

Also more outlandish you behave here, the more it is clear that you need to get yourself a life.

You're sick....
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 23rd, 2020, 4:18 am
Everyone knows you are cavorting with ACTUAL prostitutes in Manila. It's no secret so be careful about moralizing.
Who are "they" and how do "they" know? Someone you know knows who I am, saw me in the act of ACTUALLY paying one of those girls and then immediately reported it to you? Talaga? :shock:

You got to the point where you don't even realise how totally stupid and deranged these kinds of statements are. And let me tell you why: because you put yourself in an embarrassing cul de sac, by publicly admitting that you pay girls in Kyiv to have s*x with your sorry self. You probably wanted to pose as the refined, smart viveur who can woo hot college girls with just a small amount of dollar, your "gf allowance". Too bad nobody cared nor believed you, so you ended up sounding like another slavic whoremonger, only more deluded, arrogant and aggressive.

So it's all too obvious that you now have to accuse everyone else of going with prostitutes, as it's the only way to deflect the attention away from you. Only you can go to Ukraine to be quite the charismatic sugar daddy, while anyone else who gets women abroad can only be a standard monger, a loser or both.
Also more outlandish you behave here, the more it is clear that you need to get yourself a life.
You're not behaving as a model of mental sanity, either...coming out with gratuitous insults again out of nowhere? We had a few days of quiet, then what happened? You ran out of pension cash and couldn't get laid with the Craiglist ladies? Or one of them stood you up? Or today's TRT shot was adulterated? :-)
You're sick....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 5:26 am
Who are "they" and how do "they" know? Someone you know knows who I am, saw me in the act of ACTUALLY paying one of those girls and then immediately reported it to you? Talaga? :shock:

You got to the point where you don't even realise how totally stupid and deranged these kinds of statements are. And let me tell you why: because you put yourself in an embarrassing cul de sac, by publicly admitting that you pay girls in Kyiv to have s*x with your sorry self. You probably wanted to pose as the refined, smart viveur who can woo hot college girls with just a small amount of dollar, your "gf allowance". Too bad nobody cared nor believed you, so you ended up sounding like another slavic whoremonger, only more deluded, arrogant and aggressive.

So it's all too obvious that you now have to accuse everyone else of going with prostitutes, as it's the only way to deflect the attention away from you. Only you can go to Ukraine to be quite the charismatic sugar daddy, while anyone else who gets women abroad can only be a standard monger, a loser or both.
You're not behaving as a model of mental sanity, either...coming out with gratuitous insults again out of nowhere? We had a few days of quiet, then what happened? You ran out of pension cash and couldn't get laid with the Craiglist ladies? Or one of them stood you up? Or today's TRT shot was adulterated? :-)
You're sick....
You admitted that you chose The Philippines to be a permanent sex tourist and have access to young girls. You even posted a creepy photo of one who had the look in her eyes that she was vulnerable and very much DID NOT want anything to do with you! Would you like me to dig that photo up for the people who have not seen it Mr creep?

You are a whoremonger who should not even be allowed to handle foods given your salacious activities there.

I’m beginning to wonder if you are even employed at all because you get mouth frothingly angry whenever I talk about wealth.

I think you are a psychopathic fraud and I will call you out in ways other people will not. People like you don’t last long in the Phils. You’re going to piss off the wrong person and get dealt with accordingly then get fed to the pigs. You’ll mess with the wrong person’s daughter or sister eventually and you’ll get what you deserve.

It’s coming and it could not have happened to a nicer guy.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 23rd, 2020, 10:24 am
You admitted that you chose The Philippines to be a permanent sex tourist and have access to young girls. You even posted a creepy photo of one who had the look in her eyes that she was vulnerable and very much DID NOT want anything to do with you! Would you like me to dig that photo up for the people who have not seen it Mr creep?

You are a whoremonger who should not even be allowed to handle foods given your salacious activities there.
You're really at the final gates of senile dementia, man. You're literally flinging whatever excrement you have around you, desperately hoping that something, anything will stick. For the self-proclaimed "intellectually and financially superior" man you are, you really come across as an utter and complete imbecile. It's not a pretty sight, let me assure you.

Yet, for the sake of pretending we're still both civilised individuals debating, here goes for the umpteenth time...

Yes, I chose the Philippines partly because I was interested in dating Filipinas. And what is wrong with that? Did you choose to keep flying to Ukraine because you loved the weather and the food, or for the same reason?

So we seem to be both interested in dating foreign girls but, for some obscure twist of human logic, when you do it and you pay for it, you are a refined playboy full of charm and charisma. If do the same, without paying for it, I am just a third-world whoremonger who is hitting the lowest of the low.

Under the same logic, a Ukrainian girl who receives money to have sex with you, a man who's on the wrong side of age, weight and looks, is not a whore, she's a normal girl who is genuinely fascinated by your endless stream of manly qualities. Then a young Filipina girl who spontaneously wants to meet me, date me and have s*x with me without asking anything at all in return...well, she's certainly a whore. :)

I have seen this "logic" in a 10 year old boy pouting and crying because he didn't get the latest toy but the neighbours' kid did. We are at that level, literally.

So here's K's photo again. I didn't take that photo, I have no idea who took it but, knowing her facial expressions like the back of my hand, I can assure you that she is not intimidated or disgusted about the guy (girl?) taking the photo.

And K is 26 and far from an innocent defenseless child, so your turd flinging implying I am some sort of old creep is bouncing back at you. LOL, why do you even wanna go there? :) If you really dated college girls in their early 20s, as you keep bragging about, you would be at least 30 years older than them. And rolling the dollar into their pockets. How's that for creep factor, Mr Epstein? :)
I’m beginning to wonder if you are even employed at all because you get mouth frothingly angry whenever I talk about wealth.
Heheh, that's because you talk about wealth the same way one of your bogus "contrepreneurs" talks about it. No real facts, lots of chest-thumping and big words and whoever doesn't understand you or agree with you is immediately thrown into your personal "loser/heater" box. It would be absolutely hilarious, if you didn't end up systematically pissing everybody off with your arrogance.

Whoever has a little pinch of business acumen in here knows that you're a phoney. Whether they can be bothered exposing you or not, that's their choice. Since you are so hellbent on insulting me, I am bothered more than most.

Here's who you remind me...

I think you are a psychopathic fraud and I will call you out in ways other people will not. People like you don’t last long in the Phils. You’re going to piss off the wrong person and get dealt with accordingly then get fed to the pigs. You’ll mess with the wrong person’s daughter or sister eventually and you’ll get what you deserve.

If you think that opening your US guv retiree wallet far and wide will give you immunity from being seen as a creep, you are sorely mistaken. I have never even met girls younger than 20, I have never even hinted at having a transaction with them and I have always treated them as a gentleman should. The only time two or three of these girls ever mentioned me meeting their dads or "ate" (older sisters) was their way to tell me that they would have been happy to take things further. So the polar opposite of your last turd flung.

Then if, as you boasted on an old post, you go around supermarkets in Kyiv whispering to random girls "that they could do with a little allowance", that should be the biggest telltale sign that you're either full of it, or you're literally days away from being beaten to a pulp by some locals.

So whatever you say about me is actually very likely to happen to you, if you don't stop.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 11:52 am

You're really at the final gates of senile dementia, man. You're literally flinging whatever excrement you have around you, desperately hoping that something, anything will stick. For the self-proclaimed "intellectually and financially superior" man you are, you really come across as an utter and complete imbecile. It's not a pretty sight, let me assure you.

Yet, for the sake of pretending we're still both civilised individuals debating, here goes for the umpteenth time...

Yes, I chose the Philippines partly because I was interested in dating Filipinas. And what is wrong with that? Did you choose to keep flying to Ukraine because you loved the weather and the food, or for the same reason?

So we seem to be both interested in dating foreign girls but, for some obscure twist of human logic, when you do it and you pay for it, you are a refined playboy full of charm and charisma. If do the same, without paying for it, I am just a third-world whoremonger who is hitting the lowest of the low.

Under the same logic, a Ukrainian girl who receives money to have sex with you, a man who's on the wrong side of age, weight and looks, is not a whore, she's a normal girl who is genuinely fascinated by your endless stream of manly qualities. Then a young Filipina girl who spontaneously wants to meet me, date me and have s*x with me without asking anything at all in return...well, she's certainly a whore. :)

I have seen this "logic" in a 10 year old boy pouting and crying because he didn't get the latest toy but the neighbours' kid did. We are at that level, literally.

So here's K's photo again. I didn't take that photo, I have no idea who took it but, knowing her facial expressions like the back of my hand, I can assure you that she is not intimidated or disgusted about the guy (girl?) taking the photo.

And K is 26 and far from an innocent defenseless child, so your turd flinging implying I am some sort of old creep is bouncing back at you. LOL, why do you even wanna go there? :) If you really dated college girls in their early 20s, as you keep bragging about, you would be at least 30 years older than them. And rolling the dollar into their pockets. How's that for creep factor, Mr Epstein? :)
Heheh, that's because you talk about wealth the same way one of your bogus "contrepreneurs" talks about it. No real facts, lots of chest-thumping and big words and whoever doesn't understand you or agree with you is immediately thrown into your personal "loser/heater" box. It would be absolutely hilarious, if you didn't end up systematically pissing everybody off with your arrogance.

Whoever has a little pinch of business acumen in here knows that you're a phoney. Whether they can be bothered exposing you or not, that's their choice. Since you are so hellbent on insulting me, I am bothered more than most.

Here's who you remind me...

If you think that opening your US guv retiree wallet far and wide will give you immunity from being seen as a creep, you are sorely mistaken. I have never even met girls younger than 20, I have never even hinted at having a transaction with them and I have always treated them as a gentleman should. The only time two or three of these girls ever mentioned me meeting their dads or "ate" (older sisters) was their way to tell me that they would have been happy to take things further. So the polar opposite of your last turd flung.

Then if, as you boasted on an old post, you go around supermarkets in Kyiv whispering to random girls "that they could do with a little allowance", that should be the biggest telltale sign that you're either full of it, or you're literally days away from being beaten to a pulp by some locals.

So whatever you say about me is actually very likely to happen to you, if you don't stop.
That girl looks underage and like she really doesn’t want to be with you. Confirmed: YOU’RE A SEX TOURIST! And a pretty sick in the head one at that. I don’t even think you have a job in any hotel. You concocted that entire narrative to justify being over there but now it’s clear that your basically a pedophile taking advantage of girls there.

Some girl’s family member will deal with you soon enough!

By the way, ITALIANS have been identified as the biggest sex tourists globally. But I knew something was wrong about you long ago. But this article validates everything I see in you. You’re a creep and a pedophile and I hope the locals give you street justice before the cops get to you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/skift.com/ ... -says/amp/
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm
That girl looks underage and like she really doesn’t want to be with you. Confirmed: YOU’RE A SEX TOURIST! And a pretty sick in the head one at that. I don’t even think you have a job in any hotel. You concocted that entire narrative to justify being over there but now it’s clear that your basically a pedophile taking advantage of girls there.

Some girl’s family member will deal with you soon enough!

By the way, ITALIANS have been identified as the biggest sex tourists globally. But I knew something was wrong about you long ago. But this article validates everything I see in you. You’re a creep and a pedophile and I hope the locals give you street justice before the cops get to you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/skift.com/ ... -says/amp/
Man, man...how low do you want to go? How much deeper is the pit of your insanity and desperation? In just a couple of sentences you
  • slander me as a pedophile, based on a single photo of a girl who is not underage (she is 26) and wasn't even looking at me when the photo was taken, and based on the fact that I am Italian and one of your bogus statistics says that, since I work abroad, I must be a pedophile
  • wish me "street justice" at the hands of some Filipinos (not sure who)
I have recapped a little facts, for our readership's delight. Once again, I let them be the judge.

Contrarian Expatriate

Nationality: US
Appearance: Afro-American, overweight, probably bloating, skin flaccidity, moobs (TRT side effects)
Foreign destination: Ukraine, flies every year just to have sex
Girl type: Ukrainians
Girl age: College age (18-22)
Girl age gap: 31-35 years
Girl approach: Meet randomly, sugar baby proposal straight away
Girl arrangement: Sugar daddy, pays to meet them, date them, wine & dine them, have sex with them, keep them
Risks involved: Being beaten to a mince by college friends of the girls, local police, adult citizens
CE's "logical" conclusions: I’m a refined viveur who can still get a harem of hot college girls at my fingertips!

Hypermak

Nationality: Italian
Appearance: Caucasian, brown hair, green eyes, fit
Foreign destination: Philippines, has an expat-type job with regular visa
Girl type: Filipinas
Girl age: Working age (25-30)
Girl age gap: 2-7 years
Girl approach: Meet organically from workplace, through friends or non-dating social media
Girl arrangement: Never paid a peso once, most girls spontaneously approach him and none of them (but one :)) has ever expressed jealousy at not being an exclusive partner
Risks involved: Falling in love! :)
CE's "logical" conclusions: He’s a SEX TOURIST and a PEDOPHILE who will be soon caught by cops!

I think it's high time that you looked at yourself in the mirror and take notice of where all this make-pretend, arrogance and rage has brought you, as a forum contributor and (most probably) as a person.

Like I said before, watching you coming apart at the seams and self-destruct is not a pretty sight. Alas, this is what you voluntarily choose to do...and for what? To keep the appearances up and desperately cling to the hope that someone, in some remote part of the Interwebz, will maybe believe your narrative and validate you as the wealthy, successful, good looking, charming dolce vita player you convinced yourself you are.

I dearly suggest you stop this particular diatribe at once. You are a pitiful case and I have no intention to contribute to your self-destruction any further.
Last edited by hypermak on August 23rd, 2020, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.