Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 2:17 pm
But Yohan and Hypermak,
Just because you guys suck at budget travel doesn't mean others are too. There are many books and guides on how to travel Europe on a shoestring or budget for instance. How do you explain that? Some examples below.
----------
Like I said, I stayed with hosts from Couchsurfing and Hospitality Club, so I spent even less. How do you explain that? There are always choices and alternatives to spending lots of money, as long as you're not stupid right? I speak from experience too.
It depends what you really want.

First of all, the question is about if you want to relocate to another country for a better life and stay there for years - or if you are only abroad for a short trip as a tourist.

-----

About myself, as a tourist, I have never been a backpacker and of course not a begpacker - I always prefer to save up some money and to stay in reasonable hotels without sharing a bathroom/restroom with other unknown people.

Regardless if alone or with family, regardless if in Japan or somewhere abroad.

I also prefer to eat in a clean restaurant with some service and not somewhere near to a market or local busstation taking out something from foodstalls served to me in a plastic bag.

Simply said, my vacation should be nice and troublefree. I am willing to pay for comfort.

----------------------------------------------

To relocate is a totally different matter - it's for long-term and you cannot avoid to rent a room. Of course in Europe you can rent a shared room in a suburb among immigrants in a basement. But I am not into such a kind of lifestyle.

Rent is not cheap in the cities in Western Europe and if you really think you can live in a nice apartment and spend totally only USD 1500,- monthly for room, food, utilities etc. then you have not been in the Western part of Europe for longtime.

Same is of course also true here in Japan, this is not a cheap place.

I am owner of my condominium unit in Japan, a bit outside of a smaller city (population only about 700.000 people) without international significance - but housing tax, maintenance fees, garage for my car, utilities etc. are about USD 800,- per month. If you rent about the same property near to my place, it will be at least USD 1800,- per month and add fees for real estate broker, guarantee money and so on before you can move in.

In Tokyo expect to pay much more... not under USD 4000,-. And it's not only about Tokyo - check out London, Paris, Rome, etc. or any other major city in Western Europe.

I also noticed that USA is anything else but a cheap place - in case you look for good accommodation in the larger cities, I don't think, it's for free....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 1:57 am
Hypermak,
I told you already, it's unusual for two people who met for the first time to be sharing laptops. Its not impossible, just unusual.

But its just not that. You and publicduende just happen to have the same opinions about everything. And similar writing style too. You even have the same taste in women. If you were me what would you think? What would a detective think?

Until someone has met you, your identity is an open question. We dont know. Why wont you meet anyone else from here except publicduende? Why is he the only one you trust to meetup? Isnt that convenient?

So you see, tons of auspicious things about you and him. If you were me you'd agree.
However in this HA forum I was also accused to be a troll not living in Japan, I was also told I am the sockpuppet of Contrarian Expatriate by a few short-time users, only because my opinion is often similar to his opinion.

But what do we have in common - I never met him - as far as I am informed he is a black man, I am a white man, he is from USA, I am from Europe, he likes to live in Russia, I like to live in Japan, he is single, I am married - and still frequently we agree with some issues....

And about sockpuppets, what about PAG and Spencer?

Not that easy until you meet people personally....

Are Hypermak and Publicduende the same person? Who knows, I never met them personally, never had a video-chat with them - but should Publicduende really create a sockpuppet, I wonder why he creates something so similar to himself - Hypermak and Publicduende have too much in common... If you create a sockpuppet, you create in general something which is very different from your own personality.
Last edited by Yohan on July 27th, 2020, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
Hypermak,
I told you already, it's unusual for two people who met for the first time to be sharing laptops. Its not impossible, just unusual.

But its just not that. You and publicduende just happen to have the same opinions about everything. And similar writing style too. You even have the same taste in women. If you were me what would you think? What would a detective think?

Until someone has met you, your identity is an open question. We dont know. Why wont you meet anyone else from here except publicduende? Why is he the only one you trust to meetup? Isnt that convenient?

So you see, tons of auspicious things about you and him. If you were me you'd agree.
It's only unusual if you don't know how many of us (Italian) live and work abroad. London alone is home to 150,000 to 250,000 Italians. Publicduende used to live in London and I think he left the year I arrived (2014). I can't speak for him but I have a passion for English and never made it a secret that I am here also to improve my written English. You telling me that I sound exactly like PD sounds a bit like a compliment but also sounds like you think we Italians are donkeys who cannot learn a foreign language, even after several years in that place.

It might sound weird, but bickering with @Contrarian Expatriate for the past few weeks has been the single reason why my written English has improved so much. Read my first posts and you will see the difference :)

About opinions about everything, that is untrue. Despite what CE says, I don't have a negative attitude towards life and I don't agree with PD's. He himself told me is cynical, I am not like that. At least, not yet.

Taste in women: we are in the land of lemons, we are both making lemonade! :) I recently posted a single photo of K, the Filipino-Japanese I am dating right now. PD showed me a few photos of his fiancee C and she looks nothing like my girl. Sure, if I liked girls as tall as me and with big curves, I wouldn't probably enjoy the choice over here, I would consider moving to Latin America, or certain parts of Africa.

I will tell you and everybody else publicly: I am not that eager to meet any of you in public, especially knowing that at least one former member has the unpleasant habit of posting real identities of other members, including photos, without their permission and with the intention of mocking or slandering them. That alone should make me super-cautious.

I was curious about Publicduende because he is also an Italian, used to live in the UK and is living in Manila. I messaged him and he agreed to meet. I never met him again since and last time I chatted with him was to wish him happy birthday, beginning of June. It's not like we are bosom buddies.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
Hypermak,

By the way, I have already told you the reason why PD and I (and Eurobarat, and yick) have similar opinions: because all of us are either from Europe or lived/worked in Europe for a while.

You should consider yourself lucky, that you got so many people giving you contrasting advice. The point is, at some point you need to stop complaining and take that advice. You will have to win whatever force is (allegedly) keeping you from being happy and be happy. If you believe being in Europe will make you happy, then be in Europe!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 1:35 am
Hypermak,
To give you one example of a well documented paranormal event, see this case in Illinois from Rock's home town called The Watseka Wonder. Its one of the most factual well documented possession cases in history. No one has ever been able to explain it. And its just one of countless paranormal cases in history.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/watseka.html

Great video summary of the event.

Thats just one of countless examples that prove that invisible forces exist. Why dont you consider that?

Btw if u believe in paranormal phenomena why are you 100 percent sure it doesnt affect my life? Ive had paranormal experiences too you know. Not as dramatic as these cases but still genuine. Plus I'm a wanderer soul so i should attract them more. I had my activation event at 5 when i saw a floating orb with pulsating electronic sounds float into my bedroom. Thats common among psychics and wanderer souls, to see orbs at some point.

Like i said, i notice that if i follow my destiny and what the gods want then coincidences help me. If i go against it then coincidences go against me until i fail. Thats the overall pattern i experienced in my life. It has nothing to do with me being immature or childlike. Its a definite pattern. So how do i have free will? I only have free will to follow destiny but not to go against it. Thats the bottom line. Thats what i experience. Denying it doesnt change that. You can deny that all you want but i know you are wrong.

Whats odd is why cant you accept what i say and be open minded? Why are you 100 percent sure that nothing paranormal is involved in my life? You arent God and you cant know that right? Why are men like you so arrogant?

Watch the video above please about the Watseka Wonder. Invisible forces definitely exist as that video proves. So how can you rule it out or discount it 100 percent? Arent you being overly stubborn for no reason?

Consider this: How do you know if 100 percent of everything you do isnt controlled by someone or something or higher entities out of your range of perception? You don't know do you?
@Winston

Your posts about supernatural and paranormal stuff are some of the most interesting material in here. You don't have to convince me that those phenomena exist, or may have some impact on your life. Of course that's your perception and I respect it. Have I ever called you a charlatan, a tin-foil hatter, or a gullible person?

Even if these events and phenomena did affect your life to some extent, any man worth his salt needs to learn to find a solution, an escape plan. No mature, responsible adult willingly succumbs to their illness, especially when they know something is wrong with them.

Have you ever thought about looking for a reputable spiritual healer? I heard the Philippines has quite a tradition of healers, whether connected to tribal ritual or the Catholic faith. Perhaps they could tell you whether you have dark energies or entities surrounding you and scuppering up any attempt for you to get out of your current condition. They might even be able to recover you.

But anyway, even assuming that you have this kind of problem, are you really sure your will power and determination are totally powerless?

That's the attitude of so many traditional religious people, including Filipinos: if something bad happens to them, "it's God's will", so they won't even begin to recognise that, maybe, some of their actions directly led to that bad event. It's even more laughable when something good happens to them: someone give them money or bakes a cake for them, and they will thank God insead of the person who actually did the good deed to them.

It's a typical passive attitude that, if taken to the extreme, can break your understanding of causes and effects, actions and their consequences. If you end up believing that nothing that happens to you is under your control, you have no incentive to even try bring anything back under your control. You stop fighting and you have lost before the match has even started.

Being more practical: wanna fly to Europe? Book your flight to Prague or Wroclaw or Athens now, if you can afford it. If it's gets cancelled, it's not Murphy's law, it's Covid-19 chaos! Keep rebooking until you have a firm date. Bring the minimum amount of bagagge with you, so you can easily move to another location if you don't like the previous one. Live every minute of your social interactions with the same freshness and serenity you show on those old Poland photos.

Yes there might be problems if and when you decide to settle but you'll think about it when your cross that bridge, like your friend Robert did. Maybe living in the present is your best option, in fact your only option, to be happy. Good luck!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:50 am

By the way, I have already told you the reason why PD and I (and Eurobarat, and yick) have similar opinions: because all of us are either from Europe or lived/worked in Europe for a while.
Hoy hoy hoy eurobrat very different from yick who very different from public duende who exactly same as you hyperduende dumwit
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:44 am
Winston wrote:
Hypermak,

It's only unusual if you don't know how many of us (Italian) live and work abroad. London alone is home to 150,000 to 250,000 Italians. Publicduende used to live in London and I think he left the year I arrived (2014). I can't speak for him but I have a passion for English and never made it a secret that I am here also to improve my written English. You telling me that I sound exactly like PD sounds a bit like a compliment but also sounds like you think we Italians are donkeys who cannot learn a foreign language, even after several years in that place.

It might sound weird, but bickering with @Contrarian Expatriate for the past few weeks has been the single reason why my written English has improved so much. Read my first posts and you will see the difference :)

About opinions about everything, that is untrue. Despite what CE says, I don't have a negative attitude towards life and I don't agree with PD's. He himself told me is cynical, I am not like that. At least, not yet.

Taste in women: we are in the land of lemons, we are both making lemonade! :) I recently posted a single photo of K, the Filipino-Japanese I am dating right now. PD showed me a few photos of his fiancee C and she looks nothing like my girl. Sure, if I liked girls as tall as me and with big curves, I wouldn't probably enjoy the choice over here, I would consider moving to Latin America, or certain parts of Africa.

I will tell you and everybody else publicly: I am not that eager to meet any of you in public, especially knowing that at least one former member has the unpleasant habit of posting real identities of other members, including photos, without their permission and with the intention of mocking or slandering them. That alone should make me super-cautious.

I was curious about Publicduende because he is also an Italian, used to live in the UK and is living in Manila. I messaged him and he agreed to meet. I never met him again since and last time I chatted with him was to wish him happy birthday, beginning of June. It's not like we are bosom buddies.

Big 20 proofs that public duende = private duende = hypermak

1. same refuse share voice or video to wiseton or other aborder excepting public duende hmmmmm

2. same stalk public duende go his bedroom open computer make privacy posting...look gayman hoy hoy

3. same expat come from london make self look big importance in philipine til fall deep depresive mode

4. same sarcasm and cynical negtivity and mak start more nice but revert to duende negativness over time

5. same dislusion on philipine politic over time get worse not like president anymore

6. same feminist momy issue contrast against what true aborder stand for

7. same weird idiotsyncrat unique writ style nobody else use no matering what national id

8. same dumwit petty argument w contarian and wiseton same oneuping last word bla bla bla

9. same obesing on small nich forum posting everyday but claim very busy importance man

10. same public duende read pm long long time after get forumban and promise go way forever...lierman

11. same so like white asian soft feature face so so diferent other whitman go darky poverty province girl

12. same uniqueness opinion on asia and women and sugar baby and network marketings

13. same so so cynic on wiseton europe dream and dumwit aethist non beliving egomania fool

14. same never belief adventurman lifestyle contrarian and stanfordguy

15. same big respecting aborders like yohan jackson davewe and fight contrarian and stanfordguy

16. same usings "slasdlk" and alsdlad and long long winded chronic farting like keyboard is anus

17. same write gen x oldman styles nothing like milenials modernity we see with younger aborder posters

18. same post many example picture girls places lifestyles videos same style very unique but complete copy

19. same talk asia expert when newbie no nothing compare real long expert philpine expat like wiseton

20. same lier italyman live london then manila same writ style same opinion same personality same sickhead

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:44 am

I read all hyperposts there is no difference first post and new post

in begin you think hapy aborders easy fool so you slopy not change writstyle but...

nobody write like you no italyman no euorpman no americaman no chinaman because you try so so hard for sound smart when no basis just use big words and try be sophistication

but fake til make not work because you never ever make just litle troll on tiny forum and get beat bad by contrarian and bigman wiseton play softyball and magnanimity give you pass because you he spirt giant and you aethism ant

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Gosh, I really got the best of HA after me: HA's resident troll and HA's "adventureman" in his own mind. :)

At this point it doesn't even matter anymore what you believe. You guys are mentally disturbed and with way too much time in your hands.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 12:13 pm
I read all hyperposts there is no difference first post and new post

in begin you think hapy aborders easy fool so you slopy not change writstyle but...

nobody write like you no italyman no euorpman no americaman no chinaman because you try so so hard for sound smart when no basis just use big words and try be sophistication

but fake til make not work because you never ever make just litle troll on tiny forum and get beat bad by contrarian and bigman wiseton play softyball and magnanimity give you pass because you he spirt giant and you aethism ant
I have you on ignore so I don't have to read your pathetic broken English drivel. Yes, nobody is fooled in here and everybody knows you're just a troll who keeps coming back here to show off his phoney lifestyle. And shame on you for believing that "no italyman" can learn to write correct English. How good is your French, PAG, or your Spanish? Capisc?

I had the biggest laugh of my life reading your "20 reasons why". I wish Publicduende could chip in, too. I think it's pretty clear why he doesn't want to be back.

Well, I don't have to fake anything because I am happy where I am. If there's someone who needs to raid a forum like this to prove "the world" that he is a successful tech-entrepreneur who lives a thug life in Eastern Europe and, every time is banned, comes back here under a different name, that's certainly not me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 6:39 pm
I wish Publicduende could chip in, too. I think it's pretty clear why he doesn't want to be back.
Because YOU are PD you dumbass. Cut the crap because everyone knows you are one and the same idiot.
hypermak wrote: Well, I don't have to fake anything because I am happy where I am.
Nonsense! You are the most miserable person I have ever encountered, Cornfed included. You have all the behavioral characteristics of a seething cuck who's mad that he can't have what the other kids have.

And let's say you were happy being a hotel cook in Manila. That would mean you are a low status loser who can't do any better in life.

You're as unhappy as they come and everyone know it!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 7:47 pm
hypermak wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 6:39 pm
I wish Publicduende could chip in, too. I think it's pretty clear why he doesn't want to be back.
Because YOU are PD you dumbass. Cut the crap because everyone knows you are one and the same idiot.
You continue obsessing about this, and it's funny until it's not. :o

You understand you're flinging turds to to someone who isn't even here to defend himself. What has his appearance got to do with my opinions, or mental state?

Rinse and repeat: my opinion on you chaps is the same as PD and everyone else's because you are trolls and a**holes. It's for everyone to see, in plain view. Americans are probably a bit more accustomed to the wealth and success boasting but we Europeans are not. That's part of the reason why I love playing your delusions of grandeur and your reactions show, time and again, that I am hitting the nail straight on the head.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 7:47 pm
Nonsense! You are the most miserable person I have ever encountered, Cornfed included. You have all the behavioral characteristics of a seething cuck who's mad that he can't have what the other kids have.

And let's say you were happy being a hotel cook in Manila. That would mean you are a low status loser who can't do any better in life.

You're as unhappy as they come and everyone know it!
Make up your mind. Am I a hotel cook or not? It doesn't really matter what I do for a living, so long I am satisfied with it. As I said a million times, if there is someone who has to constantly make up stories because he feels insecure about his life as a retired, lonely white collar, that is not me.

You're just trying to grab on everything you can, no matter how untrue or illogical it is.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Some things I've learned from interacting with people.

1. Do your best not to reveal any of your personal information.
a. If you do reveal any bits of information, make sure they are trivial.

2. Refrain from seeking advice from anyone. Most people cannot give good advice.

3. Do not trust anyone, except God.

There are lots more rules but that's it for now.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Neo wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 8:42 pm
2. Refrain from seeking advice from anyone. Most people cannot give good advice.
Even fewer people can take good advice, in fact any advice. They only want to hear what they like to hear, which invalidates the whole point of advising.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Hypermak, a few miscellaneous questions:

1. Your observations of Europe don't seem to be anything new. Just common sense, but with a negative/downward slant of course. You can't deny that. It's obvious right? I mean, everyone knows that making a living is hard work, and that living vs. traveling in a country are different. That's nothing new. Everyone here already knows that. So what additional insights are you contributing when you pontificate about Europe?

We also all know that most people we meet in life are just going to be friendly acquaintances, or nothing at all. Only a small percentage of people turn into friends. That's true of everyone, even of celebrities. Nothing new there. So why bring it up? Not even CE denies something so common sense.

But what you miss is that it's about percentages too. For example, if 5 percent of people I meet turn into friends that like me and I like them, then the more people I meet, the more friends I will have right? So for example, if I meet 400 people in one year, and 5 percent of them become my friends, then that's a fair amount.

But if you meet little to no people, like I do in USA and Taiwan, then those percentages are all zeros and don't matter. But in Europe, if you meet a lot of friendly people, even though most of them are superficial, the more you meet, the more friends you make, even if only 5 percent of them want to be your friend, and 95 percent are just nice one day or become acquaintances.

Do you see what I mean? That has a little bit of a more positive spin on it. Why don't you cite stuff like that and sound a little more optimistic?

2. You know that everywhere has pros and cons right? Why don't you list the pros and cons of Europe? You seem to list only cons, as if there are only cons in Europe and no pros. We know that's not true. So why don't you try to be more balanced and list both pros and cons? I'm not asking you to be fake positive like Americans are. Just asking you to be more balanced, because your slant toward the negative and cons is too apparent. Do you get what I mean?

3. You keep saying that I'm not 25 anymore. I keep telling you that doesn't matter, because white women in general do not find me sexually attractive and do not see me as a romantic interest. They are only curious about me because I look different and a novelty and maybe exotic. Even in Europe or Russia this is true. One girl in Russia even told me with brutal honesty that men like me "lack sexuality" meaning that I do not incite sexual interest in women, because I am an asexual type. It's not because I'm not handsome, just asexual.

So you see, age never made a difference. Whether young or old, women tend to see me as asexual. That's why I often don't get laid for free. Once in a while I do, but not often. Thus age is not an issue in my case. I keep telling you that but you keep forgetting it.

4. Yes I do have nostalgic feelings for Europe like you said. But I also feel more positive energy and connection and resonance there, from my core being. Remember? It could be that the oversouls (deities or entities that govern that area) see that I have an Aryan soul and so they welcome me more and give me more positive energy, because I am an "old friend" to the European lands. Who knows. Anything is possible. You can't discount that.

Starchild5 once said that my soul is not only ancient European, but from an advanced white race long preceding Atlantis. Remember? lol. See here: viewtopic.php?p=273009#p273009

I also told you many times I feel like I have past lives connected to Europe. You don't seem to believe me. But you never explained the evidence for reincarnation? For example, how do you explain this documentary about four Australian women who went to Europe to find their past lives and verify their past life memories and found them to be stunningly accurate? Again, see this documentary below. So if these women can have past lives in Europe, then why can't I? You never addressed this.

Video description:
1981 documentary with australian hypnotherapist Peter Ramster. Filmed live as the research was undertaken. -with a bonus update for Gwen McDonald!-

Four women are regressed to their past lives and then seek out the places they remembered under hypnosis and find the evidence beyond the extent they had imagined.

Cynthia Henderson: Amélie de Cheville whose manor house was Château Cerisy Belle Etoille (now Château Cerisy-Belle-Étoile) in Normandy, France, about two hundred years earlier (died 1763).

Helen Pickering: Doctor James (Archibald) Burns, born in 1807, who studied medicine at Marischal College, Aberdeen then had his own practice in Blairgowrie, Scotland.

Jenny Green: Dorothe Halman, of Düsseldorf, jewish teen girl in nazi Germany during the Holocaust.

Gwen McDonald: Rose Duncan, born in 1765, whose house was Rose Cottage in Somerset, England.

The evidence is extraordinary. The full details of the expedition were written up in the book 'The Search For Lives Past' by Peter Ramster.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!