What about the rest of Eastern Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

What about the rest of Eastern Europe?

Post by Wolfeye »

Does anyone have knowledge or experience on the parts of Eastern Europe that don't really get mentioned? Like Serbia, Moldova, Montenegro, Macedonia, and Croatia? Of course I'd be interested in anywhere in Eastern Europe (or somewhere else, if there's a different suggestion), but I don't know much about those. I'm looking to be able to set-up there, so finding a job on or off the books & being able to generally go about life there. I like the unofficial approach that a lot of places seem to have, but that can be double-edged.

I've been to Czechia & Hungary, but I didn't get to try anywhere else in that area. Found that the prices weren't too steep (and figure they MIGHT be even cheaper in the other places- Moldova seems to be an exception), the people were cool, and it might not be too hard to deal with the danger that might be there (ex: actually being able to bribe the cops that might go looking for a bribe or looking to randomly enforce some law- in the US, they're a bit more fanatical).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zamski
Freshman Poster

Re: What about the rest of Eastern Europe?

Post by Zamski »

Hey Wolfeye, I have been in Serbia twice and lived in Novi Sad for a month. Here is my impression about their women:

Pros
- Hands down one of the HOTTEST women in the world. Tall, long legged, amazing asses, feminine, and beautiful. GREAT genetics (and I have lived in Kiev for 3 months)
- Speak English fluently, they understand everything including sarcasm, innuendos, wittiness, etc.
- Friendly, they don't act like they are too cool for you
- More traditional than western girls
- They are not particularly gold digger-ish
- Proud as people (which can be a con)
- Don't really give a shit about your foreigner status, WGF, or exotic factor (which can be con). No one race has a significant particular advantage in Serbia...perhaps except for black guys.

Cons
- Have much higher standards for what they consider a physically attractive man than their more Eastern European counterparts (if you are below 5'11", you are below average, if you are under 5'11" and not fit/skinny/out of shape...you are REALLY below average in Serbia)
- Competition for them from the local Serbian men is quite high. Serbian men are tall, masculine, fit, alpha and aggressive
- hard to score - you need good game, patience, and persistence to score a nice one
- large age gaps is not as acceptable here as it is in the more Eastern European countries
- a lot of them smoke
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Thanks. I like a lot of those traits. Are they typically skinny or do they have curves (I tend toward thickness)? I'm not tall, I'm 5'3" (but I'm Italian, maybe there's some kind of good reputation on that level?).

I think me being a good chunk Russian might be helpful (meaning that they seem to have very similar cultures & some of my traits/tendencies that seem to be pretty Russian might land well). Any thoughts on that?

I think it might be a good idea for me to get out of the US, since a lot of stuff seems to be encroaching & it's almost like people aren't just saying "No," they're trying to make their case to the other one's satisfaction (pretty definite loss right there). I don't know where things are going to go, which I guess would generally be a true thing, but you maybe know what I mean. I don't trust the "official person" of this place & it's always like I'm trying to talk to people that don't care what their living conditions wind up being.

I guess maybe you wouldn't know from your time there about how Serbia would be for relocating permanently, but I figured I should put it out there.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Every thread about "how is life in this country?" rapidly turns into "how are the women in this country?" lol

People, exercise extreme caution about letting women be your primary reason for such a major lifestyle change as moving to a foreign country.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, the women are a part of the country & how it is there. It's not my entire reason for wanting to up & leave. To be honest, that Checklist on this site actually explains it pretty well.