Why do PUAs exist in eastern Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Why do PUAs exist in eastern Europe?

Post by Nailer »

As far as I can see, the PUA approach is completely unnecessary, and indeed counterproductive in eastern Europe (as well as in America). Why then are so many PUAs located in EE and still espousing the same ideas, and presumably not getting laid?

Getting laid in EE is like finding sand at the beach.

Why do PUAs feel it necessary to "run game" and other frauds that do not work, when in the EE where heterosexuality is not banned and women actually like men?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do PUAs exist in eastern Europe?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I find that most Western men have been so deballed by feminism and misandry that PUAs still need to coach them to approach women in Eastern Europe.

When I go out in Eastern Europe, only a subset of Western men have the balls to approach without fear of rejection. Most just hang around each other and posture while getting drunk.

With that in mind, Western men need to be retrained to be men because that is what women in Eastern Europe expect and respond to.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Nailer wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 9:27 pm
As far as I can see, the PUA approach is completely unnecessary, and indeed counterproductive in eastern Europe (as well as in America). Why then are so many PUAs located in EE and still espousing the same ideas, and presumably not getting laid?

Why do PUAs feel it necessary to "run game" and other frauds that do not work, when in the EE where heterosexuality is not banned and women actually like men?

who cares! More women for me. If men dont know how to game them and f**k them.

If you have to listen to an unsuccessful fag lie about banging tons of whores around the world( in his mind). You deserve to get robbed and f***ed. No other fagot is going to tell me how to f**k women.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

NottinghamOutlaw
Freshman Poster

Post by NottinghamOutlaw »

The PUA system came about as a result of dysfunctional relationships between men and women, and the social conditioning that has affected the two. Without dysfunctionality, there is no need for PUAs. Probably PUAs exist over there as a last desperate attempt to get away from the West, and hope their approaches work elsewhere as they fail a lot at home.

In Eastern Europe, there is a still a traditional mindset and men and women are much closer and intimate, with more defined masculine and feminine roles.

'Game' implies you are inadequate as you are in order to attract women, which is a response to the ever increasing demands of Western women, which itself was caused by weak men placing them on a pedestal and submitting to their every demand.

So-called natural coaches have moved to Eastern Europe, espousing a more 'direct' and 'natural' approach, which works over there. It doesn't work in the UK and other Anglo societies, because of the default belief system that you need to be someone special to get a woman. It doesn't matter how attractive or character appealing you are, you cannot break the social conditioning.

You won't see naturals walking the streets in England and talking to women, because of the misperception that men are creepy and weird if they talk to you, and don't already know you, that sex is rape, and anything flirtatious is uncomfortable. Coaches have given up on the idea of working in the UK/US, etc, and have moved to EE, but are still preaching direct and natural methods to Western men in their own countries, which don't work very well because of the social conditioning.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Nailer wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 9:27 pm

There is a simple reason: stuff work on similar ways everywhere, in Europe too, where (in Europe) things with women are "easier" , but still there is a lot of guys who can't get laid.