My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Post by chanta76 »

voyager1,

The question is how did you meet girls in Ukraine? And what made you successful there? Just saying meet lots of girl is not enough. How does one meet girls in the first place? Winston mentioned about cold approach. Is that what you do? Randomly approach women in the streets? Well I hope your very good looking because it only works for guys who are either good looking or have really good game.

For example if I was a tall good looking guy I can say my looks gave me the edge or if I was a rich guy the wealth gave me the edge or if I had major major game..that gave me the edge to attract girls.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Adama wrote: Don't most people kiss on the first or second day at the latest? No kiss after a whole week? Expensive dinners? Most of those folks just have a $2 breakfast at the local shop. That was a hardcore scam. I had no idea they even existed before. Okay, well I read about them but I didn't think they happened to that many people. Makes me wonder about those Scopolamine kidnappings now.
Yeah, I got suckered all right. I should have kicked her to the curb after the 3rd date. My judgment was impaired because she was so freakin' hot... she looked like Halle Berry.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I don't know how many coercion scams there are today, but when I was in Ukraine 9 years ago, it was frequent. I was shaken down by the police for money, but was with someone and they finally gave up. The same policeman got a friend of mine to get him to withdraw money from the ATM because he didn't have his passport with him. Another friend met some girls at a bar when out of the city with the girls to an all night bar. When he got home the taxi driver demanded $200. He gave him $100, all he had and we left. That night when we came home the taxi driver was waiting outside of our apartment for him. He finally gave him the other $100 to get rid of him.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WorldTraveler wrote:I don't know how many coercion scams there are today, but when I was in Ukraine 9 years ago, it was frequent. I was shaken down by the police for money, but was with someone and they finally gave up. The same policeman got a friend of mine to get him to withdraw money from the ATM because he didn't have his passport with him. Another friend met some girls at a bar when out of the city with the girls to an all night bar. When he got home the taxi driver demanded $200. He gave him $100, all he had and we left. That night when we came home the taxi driver was waiting outside of our apartment for him. He finally gave him the other $100 to get rid of him.
What happens if a person refuses to pay money to coercion scammers?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Regarding your taxi story. It behoves you to speak a little Russian (or whatever language of the country you are visiting). Here in Kyiv there's a taxi service that I use and their number is on my phone. Whenever I call they are usually within 10-20 minutes. I receive a text message with the model of car and the license plate number as well as the quoted fare in advance so there are no surprises.

Never use the cabs that are sitting outside bars and nightclubs because you could be taken for a bath or worse.

As to your story this guy should have called the police but as I said before most guys don't even know how to call the police when in a foreign country. It also pays to make good friends with a local contact so if you can't call the police they will be able to help. Usually police involvement is enough to scare the extortioners away.

Unless of course the police are involved in the shake down. In this case Winston says go to the police chief and they will be afraid.
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 11th, 2016, 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:What happens if a person refuses to pay money to coercion scammers?
Winston said if you stand your ground they eventually will back away. Most guys are too scared though and just pay.

But I do think Winston gives good advice in this regard.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Voyager1,

Again I like to ask ."How did YOU do it?", you mentioned that this is to the benefit for the forum. Some guys post their experience dating overseas which may help other guys. It's simple question really.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

How did I do what? Get girls? I told you already. Just keep dating and meeting girls and eventually you will click with someone.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Hero wrote:
Adama wrote: Don't most people kiss on the first or second day at the latest? No kiss after a whole week? Expensive dinners? Most of those folks just have a $2 breakfast at the local shop. That was a hardcore scam. I had no idea they even existed before. Okay, well I read about them but I didn't think they happened to that many people. Makes me wonder about those Scopolamine kidnappings now.
Yeah, I got suckered all right. I should have kicked her to the curb after the 3rd date. My judgment was impaired because she was so freakin' hot... she looked like Halle Berry.
She was definitely scamming you. That is a hardcore conservative right there. But I don't even think women withhold sex for the appearance of the anti-slut defense. It really is a power play. Men need to understand this. Sexual relationships are not about romance, intercourse or love for TOP women (non submissive). Sexual relationships with women who are not submissive are power plays. The dominant woman is always looking for a way to manipulate the man, and they have no issues using sex in this way, and it is the most powerful tool in their kit.

If they give out free affection on demand, that is being submissive. But if they give it out in small parcels, leaving you wanting more, while increasing your desire, that gives them the major upperhand. They've got you on the leash, and they are holding that leash. Sex is about power. The real question is, are you going to be the bottom or the top? I think women should be the bottom because that's what they were designed for. Sick and mentally twisted women think they should be in command, and they'll destroy you to get it.

That's why women withhold sex. They want power. With that power, she can get your money. That's why as the man you need to be awake to these power plays, to avoid the women who would try them on you. You can't play with these women.

The fortunate thing about these dominant women though, is that if you assert yourself or disobey directly they will dump you in an instant. That will bring you freedom if you have not gotten into a contract with that beast!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

WorldTraveler wrote:I don't know how many coercion scams there are today, but when I was in Ukraine 9 years ago, it was frequent. I was shaken down by the police for money, but was with someone and they finally gave up. The same policeman got a friend of mine to get him to withdraw money from the ATM because he didn't have his passport with him. Another friend met some girls at a bar when out of the city with the girls to an all night bar. When he got home the taxi driver demanded $200. He gave him $100, all he had and we left. That night when we came home the taxi driver was waiting outside of our apartment for him. He finally gave him the other $100 to get rid of him.
I got shaken down for $20 once, but that was in an inner city ghetto. Go Ukraine!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

voyager1,

I think there is loss of communication. The reason why I keep asking you the same question is because your answer is too overt simple. Your advocating that men shouldn't use Mark Davis service . Then how does someone meet a girl in the Ukraine if you don't know anyone?

I mean you went to Ukraine and dated a bunch of girls and probably eventually found someone. That's like me telling someone here in the states just go out there and date girls and eventually you meet someone. Don't you see the problem with that answer.

From all reports Ukraine is not anything like the Philippines where the girls are super easy . So let say a guy followed your advice. He goes to Ukraine..doesn't know anything about the country but read this forum and Voyager1 said just date and eventually you meet someone. Ok this guy lands in the Ukraine ..his average looking ..average height and nothing great really. The only thing he got going for him is that his American.
So where would this guy go to meet girls in the Ukraine? In the supermarket ? disco? some random street? How did you meet girls? that's the question.
How did you meet girls and able to get dates?

A big part of the reason why guys use AFA or Mark Davis service is because they have hard time meeting girls.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I am not advocating that men do not use Mark Davis' service. I've said on several occasions if you have 5k to drop and are a little nervous about going for the first time and would be more comfortable in a group setting go for it.
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 19th, 2016, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1,
I figured out why everyone's IP here is from Cloudflare. I have Cloudflare enabled for this site, so your IP will be from the nearest Cloudflare server which caches this site to make it load faster in your browser. I've turned it off in my webhost panel for now. So your posts from now on should show your real IP.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

voyager1,

Well that was my position. If a guy has the cash and knows nothing using a service can be a way to learn something. But in the other thread you seem to go hard on Mark Davis as if Mark is some scam artist. Honestly I don't care.
However, I do care about your claim that your doing OK in Ukraine. You mentioned about pro daters and how to avoid scams . OK great some guys can learn from that BUT how did YOU get girls? You mentioned your a pro-dater yourself. So Ok..I mean you had to start somewhere. It's simple question and your pretty much not answering it.

I mean how hard is it to answer. If you read other guys post sometimes they go into too much details in what they did or how they did it.

I mean if your naturally tall and good looking and girls follow you and that's it. OK just say that or that you got great game and you cold approach at so and so and this is what maybe work for you. Ok great . But you just say meet girls and date . OK how do you meet girls in Ukraine? How did you do it? It's simple question .
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

There are various methods one can use to meet women. The methods I use wouldn't necessarily work for everyone.
chanta76 wrote:BUT how did YOU get girls?
None of your business. Now bugger off.