Hungary - Any experiences or ratings?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Hungary - Any experiences or ratings?

Post by Greetercb »

Have any of you ever before Visited Hungary? If so how do you rate it?

& Thanks!!!!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

If Jackal doesn't find the thread and weigh in, you might pm him. He's lived in Hungary teaching English for a couple of years. He likes it, but gives a balanced assessment.

I spent a week in Budapest nine years ago. Very impressed with the womens' looks generally, and with how much public display of affection there is between men and women. In the US, of course, that's reserved now for lesbians.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Basically, I would only recommend Hungary to young (under 30), white guys. Some girls who like rap music might be interested in thug-like black guys for short-term flings, but I'm not sure that they'd want to have long-term relationships with them. Asian guys are also near the bottom here, too (although I'm sure there are occasional exceptions). Guys who are Indian or Arab might be especially badly treated here because the locals might think that they're gypsies. If you're darker than an Italian here, you're "black" and no one gives a shit about complex explanations of ethnic mixtures.

I would only recommend this country to guys who are over 30 if they have some special interest in the Hungarian language and culture. If not, they'd be better off elsewhere.

The local mafia in Budapest specializes in deceiving and threatening tourists, so you have to be careful when looking for p4p in Budapest, especially if you don't speak Hungarian.

Parts of Hungary are beautiful; others are very ugly. It's one of the most developed former Soviet bloc countries along with the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Health care and food are cheap here. Hungarian women are beautiful and sweet, but getting them is often a challenge if you're not young and very handsome.

This country either agrees with you or it doesn't. Most guys will probably just visit here for a few days and not come back, but others, like me, just feel good here. It comes down to your personality, your appearance, and how you perceive your surroundings.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I am talking to a Hungarian girl right now. I asked her about the racism in Hungary. She said she agreed with Jackal, but she then said things were beginning to change. She says she sees lots of black guys in Budapest. She lives 2 hours away from Budapest.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Phoenix93 wrote:I am talking to a Hungarian girl right now. I asked her about the racism in Hungary. She said she agreed with Jackal, but she then said things were beginning to change. She says she sees lots of black guys in Budapest. She lives 2 hours away from Budapest.
Yeah, some women in Budapest like black men, but I have no idea how many.
karlaa wrote:beautiful country, especially its capital, budapest which i find one of hte most attractive cities in the world
I like Budapest a lot, but I think that Prague is much more beautiful from a visual standpoint.

Some parts of Hungary are very pretty; others are butt-ugly!
Michalhassi
Freshman Poster

Post by Michalhassi »

Hungary is a place where living standard is high and people live in a better manner. I visit Hungary with my love for 3 weeks, I found its great place for spending holidays and have great fun there. I give advice to all of you to visit Hungary for enjoying better time to visit its historical and beautiful places.