Why is there so much "attractive female abundance" in Europe but scarce in America?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Why is there so much "attractive female abundance" in Europe but scarce in America?

Post by Archibault »

Hey guys,

Initially, I thought the difference between Europe and the USA was slight. However, it seems that opposite it seems to be a big difference. Eastern Europe and even Western Europe, in terms of attractive women, seem to have a large supply of attractive women.

For instance, I have been following this Japanese monger, and he goes to a random city in Austria and find tons of hot chicks at the random club. Most are down for p2p. Only a few guys are sipping their beer, and all the attractive women are hanging out there by themselves. He asked where are they from? And they are from everywhere! From Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, you even have some from Greece! Which is not an EE country. This shows that other non-EE countries also have attractive women down for everything.

Austria of all places, which is often overlooked, I went to a small city in Ohio. I initially thought all the attractive women were concentrated in Spain, Germany, and Poland. And everywhere else was "alright." However, this does not seem to be the case. It seems they are everywhere in Europe.

In contrast, if you look at a top city in America like Las Vegas or Miami, people say that there are top 5 spots in America to find attractive women. You go to a strip club, and most of the dancers there are the MILF type. For instance, I remember seeing a bunch of Cuban milfs or Colombian milfs. They are alright, but with very few exceptions, you'll see a young 24-year-old girl like you would find them in Europe. Unless you go to the most exclusive clubs in the city, you'll have to spend tons of money on table service even to have a chance to get there.

Also, in most of these places, strip clubs seem to be like "party spots" where there are lots of guys there hanging out, spending money, and watching sports. You'll find very few dancers alone.

I don't think the USA is devoid of "talent." I met this attractive American women in LA, however, she is on a long term relationship. I met others as well but its almost always the same story they are taken, and you won't find them at a nightclub and much less on a stripclub.

Is the female to male ratio in Europe so vast?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is there so much "attractive female abundance" in Europe but scarce in America?

Post by jamesbond »

70% of women in America are overweight, from the estimates I have heard only 15% of women in eastern Europe are overweight. That statistic explains a lot!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Re: Why is there so much "attractive female abundance" in Europe but scarce in America?

Post by Archibault »

jamesbond wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 5:47 pm
70% of women in America are overweight, from the estimates I have heard only 15% of women in eastern Europe are overweight. That statistic explains a lot!
I appreciate the comment, James. I read a bunch of your posts(great content0 awhile back. I wonder do you still stand by the statement, "Most places in Europe are better than America? Especially when it comes to dating or finding attractive women.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Archibault wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 1:48 pm
Hey guys,

For instance, I have been following this Japanese monger, and he goes to a random city in Austria and find tons of hot chicks at the random club. Most are down for p2p. Only a few guys are sipping their beer, and all the attractive women are hanging out there by themselves. He asked where are they from? And they are from everywhere! From Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, you even have some from Greece! Which is not an EE country. This shows that other non-EE countries also have attractive women down for everything.

Austria of all places, which is often overlooked, I went to a small city in Ohio. I initially thought all the attractive women were concentrated in Spain, Germany, and Poland. And everywhere else was "alright." However, this does not seem to be the case. It seems they are everywhere in Europe.

Also, in most of these places, strip clubs seem to be like "party spots" where there are lots of guys there hanging out, spending money, and watching sports. You'll find very few dancers alone.

Where and what is this place? What another man sees is a beauty may not really be that beautiful. EE women are thinner than Western women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Archibault wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 1:48 pm
Hey guys,

Initially, I thought the difference between Europe and the USA was slight. However, it seems that opposite it seems to be a big difference. Eastern Europe and even Western Europe, in terms of attractive women, seem to have a large supply of attractive women.

In contrast, if you look at a top city in America like Las Vegas or Miami, people say that there are top 5 spots in America to find attractive women. You go to a strip club, and most of the dancers there are the MILF type. For instance, I remember seeing a bunch of Cuban milfs or Colombian milfs. They are alright, but with very few exceptions, you'll see a young 24-year-old girl like you would find them in Europe. Unless you go to the most exclusive clubs in the city, you'll have to spend tons of money on table service even to have a chance to get there.

I don't think the USA is devoid of "talent." I met this attractive American women in LA, however, she is on a long term relationship. I met others as well but its almost always the same story they are taken, and you won't find them at a nightclub and much less on a stripclub.

Can you share the link to the video of the Japanese monger?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑