Videos of Winston's fast karate kicks and punches!

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Videos of Winston's fast kicks and punches!

Post by Moretorque »

You should've done that on Hugh McCord when he was mouth'in off.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
July 10th, 2021, 3:39 pm
Lol. No need. I can win debates on logic and reason without resorting to karate. lol :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another video of Winston practicing his fast karate punches and kicks. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 11:30 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Lol. No need. I can win debates on logic and reason without resorting to karate. lol :P
I like him, I wish you had more videos of him sett'in you youngsters strait!
Last edited by Moretorque on July 17th, 2021, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

These are decent kicks
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 11:43 pm
Winston wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 11:30 pm
Moretorque wrote:
I like him, I wish you had more videos of him sett'in you youngster's strait!
I tried to meet him again. But every time we set an appointment he would forget and not even show up. He may have a little dementia. If so then not his fault. So I gave up trying to meet him. I don't wanna wait around for a guy who doesn't show up. He also doesn't reply to my sms texts until hours later. It's too bad though. He is a nice man. I hope he's ok.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 11:31 pm
Another video of Winston practicing his fast karate punches and kicks. lol

Lol this comment under the video:

Plotinus A
2 days ago
I can attest that Winston has beat everyone in my martial arts gym. I'm his instructor and I even have a hard time with him. His speed combined with power and the element of surprise is unparalleled.

Outrider Productions
2 days ago
Here is a simple Karate challenge for you Winston. Used to read your blogs years ago. Great stuff.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos of Winston's fast karate kicks and punches!

Post by Winston »

@Daddy Wu

What do you think of my fast karate kicks and punches? Lol

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Daddy paraphrase Muhammad Ali: Float like rhino, sting like butterfly.

Or maybe not. They do look significantly faster than the ones you posted a few years back.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston! My son!

You do Kung Fu Panda movie????

How you do kick so fast??? Daddy impressed!!

Why you don't do everyday?? Then you look like this guy!!

Then good Asian girl come to you!!

MAKE SENSE?????!!!

Listen to Daddy!!!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

So Winston, we have another clue to Daddy's identity. That the term Kung Fu Panda springs naturally to his keyboard suggests a long-time Bay Area denizen -- he's referencing a Giants player from several years ago. PAG doesn't strike me as a baseball guy. You just need to find a Bay Area native who has spent time in Germany recently. Think back over the years on this forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you mean a Giants baseball player gsjackson? I don't see him name anything about baseball or the Giants team. He only mentioned Bruce Lee and Kung Fu Panda right? Yes I saw that his IP is from the Bay Area too. But Kung Fu Panda is famous internationally, not just in the Bay Are right?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 2:39 pm
What do you mean a Giants baseball player gsjackson? I don't see him name anything about baseball or the Giants team. He only mentioned Bruce Lee and Kung Fu Panda right? Yes I saw that his IP is from the Bay Area too. But Kung Fu Panda is famous internationally, not just in the Bay Are right?
Well, I guess my cultural interests are very narrowly focused, and not without reason. Pablo Sandoval, a Giants third baseman, was nicknamed Kung Fu Panda. I had no idea where the nickname came from and that there was a movie with that name. So scrap the 'long-time' part of the Bay Area theory.