Church of Reason podcasts featuring Winston Wu LOL

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Church of Reason podcasts featuring Winston Wu LOL

Post by Winston »

Check this out. My friend in Uruguay took some of my audio rants on WhatsApp and created these funny digital interviews of me below on various freethinking issues, using a computerized voice for the interviewer, and some of my audio clips as my responses. Hilarious and funny. LOL

Interview with Winston Wu about original thinkers vs A.I. bots in the mainstream majority. lol

Interview with Winston Wu about economic slavery and social disconnection in America.

Winston Wu attacks the New Age doctrine and hive mind.

Winston Wu explains why location is the key to transformation, not endless New Age self-improvement. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Church of Reason interviews with Winston Wu LOL (short podcast clips)

Post by Winston »

A new one.

Are you being mind controlled? Leading freethinker, Winston Wu, goes deep into a most disturbing malaise of our times.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Church of Reason episodes with Winston Wu LOL

Post by Winston »

Church of Reason presents the American meltdown, starring Winston Wu. Lol

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

@Winston I listened to the first episode. At first I thought your voice was a computer generated voice but it's actually your voice albeit run through software to eliminate pauses between words. This software has been used on radio broadcasts to remove silence or pauses between words so that there is no what's known as "dead air". Still I would have preferred they hadn't used this software so the interview would have sounded more natural.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 6:06 am
@Winston I listened to the first episode. At first I thought your voice was a computer generated voice but it's actually your voice albeit run through software to eliminate pauses between words. This software has been used on radio broadcasts to remove silence or pauses between words so that there is no what's known as "dead air". Still I would have preferred they hadn't used this software so the interview would have sounded more natural.
I know it messes with my voice and makes it faster. It's not supposed to be natural. It's supposed to be funny and satirical. Doesn't it make me sound like a white guy on steroids? lol

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Church of Reason - American Meltdown - Part 2 and 3

We dig in deep into the collapse of American society, with international freethinker Mr. Winston Wu, spiritual leader of the Happier Abroad forum.

International philosopher Mr. Winston Wu, denounces the obsession with government tyranny conspiracy theories and reveals the solution to western society's malaise.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Church of Reason trailers starring Winston Wu. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Church of Reason podcasts featuring Winston Wu LOL

Post by Winston »

Subscriber to Church of Reason here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2HcK4 ... rn8g4KWwFw