King Winston Wu

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

King Winston Wu

Post by jamesbond »

Here is what Winston would look like if he was a king back in the medieval period. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOLOLOL

That image reflects my "warrior inner spirit" from past lives. lol

Hey maybe you can do one of me dressed as a Roman Emperor too? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Hey maybe you can do one of me dressed as a Roman Emperor too? lol
Hey Winston, this is the closest I could find to you being dressed as a Roman Emperor. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL that's nothing close to being a Roman Emperor. That's a guard outfit in Medieval Europe during the Middle Ages, which was an era after the Roman Empire fell.

When Rome was sacked in 476 AD, the Roman Empire was officially ended. After that, Constantinople in Turkey became the new capital of Europe and the Byzantine Empire. From then on, the emperor and pope shared power, or competed for it, in an up and down struggle.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, this is the closest I could find to you as a Roman Emperor. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol. Winston is more like a hobbit in that he stays in his comfortable tunnel-like hall.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Maybe you can use my photo cover in the Lithuanian magazine I was in, for some of these warrior themed images? lol

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »