MANGINA SIMP OF THE MONTH: Ms. Jamel Baines-Shariff

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

BY DOING THIS VIDEO, ISN'T HE WELCOMING MORE ENABLING ASSHOLES TO COME THERE AND f**k UP DOMINICAN REPUBLIC'S PRO GAME??

YAY
50%
NAY
No votes
DOESN'T MATTER
50%

Total votes: 4
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

MANGINA SIMP OF THE MONTH: Ms. Jamel Baines-Shariff

Post by E_Irizarry »

This dumb f**k does a documentary and cannot even speak Spanish and better yet, he exposes more of the prostitution that pops off in Dom. Republic.

It's dudes like this that needs to stay in the tourist traps where the people whom work in those areas speak English taking American dollars and talkin' shit about them in their native language
as they are walking away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hr1BGfwys
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Ignorant Idiot
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

There plenty of these SIMPS around the country, being Magina do-gooders, trying to curry favor with the very bitches that don't want his ass anyway.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

He is probably some kinda born-again Christian trying to earn his angel wings or something...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.