theft of lunch in the workplace

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

theft of lunch in the workplace

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Fellas im extra triggered today
Aside from all the scientific illiteracy on this forum such as our planet being f***ing flat and medicine being BS :roll: and ppl lying and saying f***ing ladyboys is gay I have also had a shit day at work
Some f***ing cunt stole my bastard sandwiches
How f***ing shit is that
Ppl are so f***ing useless they cant even manage their finances to f***ing feed themselfs :evil:
And we are talking about f***ing teachers here ppl
The ones guiding the future generation into the world
"Did you buy an egg and cress sandwich Susan? Then why the f**k are you eating an egg and cress sandwich? Did you think dave is written on it in sharpie because the sandwich fairy is called dave?
Or did you think dave is the name of the sandwich?
Who the f**k names their sandwiches, susan?"
"Actually that's my sandwich"
"I'm coming to you Dave dont worry
Why In the name of chaos theory would you leave an unattended sandwich in a nest of thieves???
Yes I know you labeled it Dave, I can see you labeled it
There look 'dave' I'm not f***ing blind!
What is escaping my understanding is that you labeled the sandwich even though you knew which sandwich was urs because you thought it might be stolen by one of ur colleagues.
You thought the sort of low life SCUM! That steals someone elses food that they need to fuel their body to get through another day in THIS f***ing SHITHOLE! Is going to give a honey roast f**k about a name on the f***ing packet???"
"Well err no now you put it like that.. "
"NEXT time get a 3 pack and poison one of the sandwiches that's what I do"
Sounds of panicked chocking coming from the other end of the break room
"Good riddence brian"
Does anyone else on the forum have to deal with f***ing BS like this???
Petty and soul destroying theives in the workplace???
dl7
Freshman Poster

Re: theft of lunch in the workplace

Post by dl7 »

At my previous job in Philadelphia we had about 1 lunch theft a.week.for about a year and a half. Then the perp apparently quit . Our employer would not pay for a security camera.