American nightlife is entirely rap/hip hop and country only.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Mercury
Junior Poster

American nightlife is entirely rap/hip hop and country only.

Post by Mercury »

Anyone who has recently gone to nightclubs and bars, especially with music, in the USA I am sure has noticed that America's entire nightlife and party scene has devolved into just 2 genres of music. Rap/hip hop, and country.

For those who don't know, rap/hip hop as it's called is in fact that violent gangbanger music with all the yelling, profanity, and the glorification of the gang life, the life of shootings, terrorism, illegal drugs, robberies, and violence. Rap/hip hop is popular because the entire millennial/post millennial generation is a violent generation. More than 90% of American millennials and post-millennials are in gangs. Entire American college campuses are overrun by violent gangs, including the Crips, the Latin Kings, MS-13, Los Zetas, the Gangster Disciples, not to mention the Black Pistons, which is in fact a terrorism gang on motorcycles. And you can tell by their extensive tattoos and piercings that they are in gangs. To make matters a lot worse, in America, stating that you don't like rap/hip hop, or even stating that you don't like the Gangster Disciples, MS-13, Latin Kings, etc, in your neighborhood, gets you labeled a racist and a hater. And it's even reinforced by the fact that many Americans consider people especially of black/African descent as being inherently violent and criminal in nature.

Country is popular because line dancing is the new culture dance of the United States of America. With line dancing, everyone dances in their own personal bubble and sees only the backs of fellow dancers. There are no interactions with other people with line dancing. And everybody knows that, when the entire dance crowd is shuffling front to back and side to side like a juggernaut, any freestyle dancers will risk getting knocked to the floor and trampled by the crowd, so line dancing is in fact a "shield" designed to keep all strangers at bay.

The days of slow dancing and the grinding types of dancing are a thing of the past in the USA. It's nothing but rap/hip hop and country now. There have been reports on Yahoo Answers of guys getting you-know-whats while dancing with women, especially slow dancing. Innumerable clubs have been sued by women for playing slow songs and "classic" music due to guys getting you-know-whats while dancing with them. And due to the lawsuits, country line dancing (5, 6, 7, 8 ) has become the new mainstream culture dance of the USA. Also, the rhythms of rap/hip hop music is prohibitive to dancing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: American nightlife is entirely rap/hip hop and country only.

Post by Outcast9428 »

I’ve told many people at my job, including my Black co-workers, that I dislike rap music because of the lifestyle it promotes. Nobody seems to have an issue with this, and several of them agree saying that rap music was designed to brainwash everybody into bad behavior.

Can’t criticize gangs in your neighborhood? Maybe if you live in the hood? I can’t imagine any suburban white person getting triggered because you dislike the Crips.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 27th, 2022, 1:36 pm
I’ve told many people at my job, including my Black co-workers, that I dislike rap music because of the lifestyle it promotes. Nobody seems to have an issue with this, and several of them agree saying that rap music was designed to brainwash everybody into bad behavior.

Can’t criticize gangs in your neighborhood? Maybe if you live in the hood? I can’t imagine any suburban white person getting triggered because you dislike the Crips.
The entire USA is becoming the hood. Young Americans dig violence, gangs, and illegal drugs. Every day, more gangs are forming and propagating out of cliques. For many new gangs, their rival gangs whom they attack are strangers in general. And in a growing number of cases, criticizing gangs and rap music has resulted in shootings, homicides, and even gang attacks on innocent people.

I've seen reviews before in which the reviewer even wrote that the 9/11 hijackers "partied to a ton of rap right before they crashed those hijacked planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon." Americans today care about nobody but themselves. Americans today would care less if the city in the next state over were taken out by Tsar Bomba. They'd practically just watch the rising mushroom cloud and the subsequent news of it all with soulless, vacant eyes if there were a 7-figure casualty count in that city. To Americans today, it's even entertainment.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercury wrote:
October 27th, 2022, 6:47 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

The entire USA is becoming the hood. Young Americans dig violence, gangs, and illegal drugs. Every day, more gangs are forming and propagating out of cliques. For many new gangs, their rival gangs whom they attack are strangers in general. And in a growing number of cases, criticizing gangs and rap music has resulted in shootings, homicides, and even gang attacks on innocent people.

I've seen reviews before in which the reviewer even wrote that the 9/11 hijackers "partied to a ton of rap right before they crashed those hijacked planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon." Americans today care about nobody but themselves. Americans today would care less if the city in the next state over were taken out by Tsar Bomba. They'd practically just watch the rising mushroom cloud and the subsequent news of it all with soulless, vacant eyes if there were a 7-figure casualty count in that city. To Americans today, it's even entertainment.
Unfortunately there is some truth to that assessment. Even here in Virginia you see some of it. I went to the water park a few months ago and was disgusted by the clientele there. I felt like I was back in Florida. Lots of people who were absolutely covered in tattoos and piercings. As well as just giving off a trashy vibe/demeanor.

In Florida though, you feel that almost everywhere. I can’t imagine a state more ghetto then Florida except for maybe California, New York, and New Jersey. Despite what people claim, ghetto culture has completely taken over Florida and it makes life there unlivable for any decent human being. To the point where I’d prefer all the faggots, trannies and fake gender people in Portland over the ghetto people in Florida.

You basically need weapons to survive in Florida. It’s literally Grand Theft Auto in real life down there. People even drive like it! I swear the moment you cross the state line from Georgia into Florida you can instantly feel the difference in how people drive. I noticed that just one hour after driving into Florida that the drivers there are f***ing nuts. And this was before I realized that most of the people are nuts in general. I will never again complain about how pokey and slow Virginia drivers are after having almost been killed by the drivers in Florida.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 10:51 pm
Mercury wrote:
October 27th, 2022, 6:47 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

Unfortunately there is some truth to that assessment. Even here in Virginia you see some of it. I went to the water park a few months ago and was disgusted by the clientele there. I felt like I was back in Florida. Lots of people who were absolutely covered in tattoos and piercings. As well as just giving off a trashy vibe/demeanor.

In Florida though, you feel that almost everywhere. I can’t imagine a state more ghetto then Florida except for maybe California, New York, and New Jersey. Despite what people claim, ghetto culture has completely taken over Florida and it makes life there unlivable for any decent human being. To the point where I’d prefer all the faggots, trannies and fake gender people in Portland over the ghetto people in Florida.

You basically need weapons to survive in Florida. It’s literally Grand Theft Auto in real life down there. People even drive like it! I swear the moment you cross the state line from Georgia into Florida you can instantly feel the difference in how people drive. I noticed that just one hour after driving into Florida that the drivers there are f***ing nuts. And this was before I realized that most of the people are nuts in general. I will never again complain about how pokey and slow Virginia drivers are after having almost been killed by the drivers in Florida.
And unfortunately, the entire United States of America, all 50 states and DC, has become ghetto. This is a ghetto generation. And it's getting to the point where you'll need weapons to survive in the entire USA which is rapidly becoming another Venezuela, where police are of no help and it's every citizen for themselves.