Why does NO ONE talk about Social Disconnection except us?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why does NO ONE talk about Social Disconnection except us?

Post by Winston »

I've got a perplexing question that I been wondering about for a long time, and been meaning to send out to people, especially mainstream people and "normies" and even truthers.

The question is this: As we all know, NO ONE talks about social connection or the lack of it, in America. It's not even a topic in the alternative media, which only focuses on government tyranny and conspiracies against the public, such as the NWO or one world government plot, etc. It seems no one but us talks about social connection and the lack of it. How can that be? Is it because it's a trivial topic and not important? Or because it doesn't exist except for freaks like us who are not connected to the human hive?

Now the thing is, if social connection is a trivial and unimportant topic, like the weather, then it would at least be discussed or mentioned occasionally. Just like the weather is trivial but still mentioned in basic conversation as a light topic. It is not treated as non-existent. It is not completely ignored as if it doesn't exist (unlike social connection or disconnection). We all know that the weather is a common subject, despite how trivial it is.

Therefore, something deeper MUST be going on here. How can everyone ignore the social connection topic, which is important to me and others here, as if it was totally NON-EXISTENT???!!! That's the 64k question. Any answers?

I do have a theory, but it's kind of out there. But as Sherlock Holmes said, when you eliminate all possibilities, whatever's left no matter how strange, must be the answer. So my theory is that nearly everyone is connected to a human race hive mind or group soul, so they never feel truly disconnected, even when alone, because their consciousness is part of the hive, like the Borg Collective in Star Trek. So even when they complain about being lonely or bored or isolated, they still aren't truly disconnected, and their loneliness is only superficial, more akin to boredom than true disconnection. That's why social connection is NEVER an issue, not even a trivial one, to normal people. They treat it as if it were totally NON-EXISTENT. This is very baffling and inexplicable, especially since this is a central issue to me and many HAers.

Note: Keep in mind that even MarkLambo, a former forum poster here, told me that even when he's alone in Las Vegas, he never experiences social disconnection like I do. So not all HAers experience social disconnection, even if they are alone. You gotta wonder why. My theory is the only one that can explain why. Think about it.

This also explains why people can drive easily without paying close attention or calculating the movements of other cars, because like birds in a flock, they all share a mass consciousness, so they don't need to concentrate to avoid hitting other cars, just like birds don't need to focus when flying in a flock, because their group mind arranges the flight so that the birds don't collide with each other. It's subconscious and instinctive, not something they try to do, because it's automatic and natural. Same with humans. That's why nearly EVERYONE CONFORMS, no matter how stupid the culture or society is, everyone still CONFORMS, even to trashy low quality music. Doesn't matter.

Even truthers in alternative media conform, in that all they talk about is gun rights, Bibles, and preserving America's freedom rather than leaving America, which they NEVER EVER mention, not even once. So even truthers all follow suit and conform with one mind. They aren't as freethinking and aware as they claim, they are only good at bashing the government, but they still have a hive mind and groupthink and they all say the SAME THING.

Even Christians and Atheists have a role in the system, they both spout rigid inflexible beliefs and debate each other, and never question their beliefs. So even they are not disconnected and know their role in the system. They are always totally PREDICTABLE, and always say and do the same things, so they seem like bots and programs in the matrix too. All they do is follow their programming, they never change, hence easily predictable.

Somehow, we MUST be disconnected from this hive that nearly everyone else, 99.99 percent (including hippies, rebels, truthers, and counter-culture types), are connected to. We are either aspies, freaks or ET souls (wanderer souls) and hence a different species or in a different dimension somehow. Even hippies, rebels and counter-culture types have a place and role in the matrix, which they know and perform. They aren't lost and truly disconnected like we are. They are like actors on the stage with scripts, even if they oppose the powers that be, they still have a role and script to follow. They still know what to do, hence they are PREDICTABLE and usually say the same thing everyday, like NPC's (non player characters in video games). Unlike us, who are lost and disconnected and clueless to the core, because we don't belong. After all, people who are aspies (aspergers) have claimed that they feel like they are on a stage and everyone has a script to follow except them.

What do you all think? Could there be some truth in my theory? It's the only theory that makes sense and can explain this mystery, because it's totally inexplicable. How can something SUPER obvious and central to us, like social connection, be NON-EXISTENT to everyone else to the point where they NEVER even mention it, not even as a trivial topic?

Addendum: Additional points to support my theory

- Funnily enough, even on Star Trek, if you think about it, the Enterprise crew under Captain Picard are not that different from the Borg, because like the Borg, they have a hive mind and all have the same politically correct values and beliefs. So they are conformists to Starfleet and to their duty on the starship. They aren't freethinkers. So in a sense, they aren't different from the Borg in mindset. I wonder if the Star Trek creators realized this. Even the millions who listen to Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM all share the same beliefs and views when you listen to them talk and call in, yet they all think they are freethinkers, go figure. In real life, people are like that too, they all have the same beliefs and values and say the same things, especially when within their own culture. This is yet another sign that corroborates my theory above.

- Also keep in mind that most people who are normal (unlike us) and settle down, don't do anything to make it happen. They get married and find a stable house and raise a family and pay off a house. They aren't smarter than you or have any formula that you don't have. It just happens naturally for them. It all just seems to FALL IN PLACE for them. They don't need AFA to find a wife or read any PUA books or cold approach. It just happens naturally for them, like animals in mating. It all seems to be part of a divine flow or order of things. Just like when you met your close friends, the connection was natural, not forced or made to happen. Ask your parents how they met for example, and they will tell you it was natural, like part of the everyday flow of things, not forced or done with some strategy or formula.

That's how things are supposed to be -- in dating, social life, friends, marriage, job, etc. It's not random chance, but seems to be part of a whole cosmic or divine order we don't see that regulates the masses on an atomic and cosmic scale. But for some reason, we are excluded from that, it doesn't happen naturally for us. The question is: Why? Why are we excluded? Even in high school, no matter how outgoing and social I was, I couldn't find a clique that naturally accepted me that I could blend into naturally. The question is: Why? It's always been a big mystery to me. I was treated as an outsider as if it were ASSIGNED to me, not even given a choice. No joke. This indicates that some people are truly outsiders and freaks, not just playing the role of one like the counter-culture crowd, hippies, and truthers do. Consider all that and keep it in mind. It supports my theory.

- Also keep in mind that nearly everyone who has been a guest on Coast to Coast AM or Art Bell, talks about the human race using the word "WE" as if we were all one mind and one hive. Even when they talk about stuff the average person has no control over, such as wars or destruction of the environment (which governments, big corporations, and elites are doing, not the masses), they always use the word "WE" as if we are all responsible for what governments and corporations do, as if we are part of them and have control over them when we don't in reality. This also suggests that they are part of a hive mind consciousness, because I definitely don't feel that I have any part in wars or destruction of the environment. I never contribute those things, since I take good care not to damage the environment, so I would never use the word "we" when talking about it, not even as a figure of speech. Especially since I do not even feel connected with the human hive and have never felt accepted by it. So I am unusual because everyone in alternative media and even in New Age groups, does the opposite of me. They all speak as though they were one consciousness and like to use the word "WE", and in fact, New Agers usually say and believe that "we are all one consciousness too" and have many videos saying just that. As you know, the words we choose speak volumes about our attitudes and beliefs. And everyone else speaks as though they and the human race is ONE consciousness or collective, which I definitely don't feel, even when I'm having a spiritual experience. This is yet another factor that supports my theory above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Why is Social Connection a totally NON-EXISTENT topic in all areas of society?

Post by kangarunner »

I think they do but they discuss this issue in other ways. For example, you will hear people ask someone about a city, "How are the people there?". For example, someone would comment about NYC, the people are very assertive and can be rude there. Another person would comment about LA and say that people can seem "fake and artificial". So people definitely have perceptions of cities in the US as far as how the people are which definitely relates to "social connection".

I don't think anyone in America would object that America is a highly judgmental society. When you bring up "social connection" in America, you have to consider the ingrained motivations of Americans : pursuit of money, status, power. So people tend to gravitate towards other people who have those things. When you're in a continuous rat race and are not conscious of it or how to get out of it, then you wouldn't give a shit about discussing "social connection".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is Social Connection a totally NON-EXISTENT topic in all areas of society?

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
May 27th, 2021, 8:02 am
When you bring up "social connection" in America, you have to consider the ingrained motivations of Americans : pursuit of money, status, power. So people tend to gravitate towards other people who have those things. When you're in a continuous rat race and are not conscious of it or how to get out of it, then you wouldn't give a shit about discussing "social connection".

Good points, Americans are brainwashed into thinking working and making money is all that matters in life. Americans live in a 9 to 5 rat race and are probably too distracted to even think about things like "social connection" and "making friends."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
May 27th, 2021, 8:02 am
I think they do but they discuss this issue in other ways. For example, you will hear people ask someone about a city, "How are the people there?". For example, someone would comment about NYC, the people are very assertive and can be rude there. Another person would comment about LA and say that people can seem "fake and artificial". So people definitely have perceptions of cities in the US as far as how the people are which definitely relates to "social connection".

I don't think anyone in America would object that America is a highly judgmental society. When you bring up "social connection" in America, you have to consider the ingrained motivations of Americans : pursuit of money, status, power. So people tend to gravitate towards other people who have those things. When you're in a continuous rat race and are not conscious of it or how to get out of it, then you wouldn't give a shit about discussing "social connection".
Great points kangarunner. But the thing is, usually people say "the people here are friendly" no matter what because it's taboo to say otherwise. At least on TV and radio everyone says that. Also, when people say the people here are rude or friendly, they usually mean that they are nice and polite, or not. So if a customer service guy is nice and courteous, they may see that as friendly. That's not what we mean though. We mean that people talk to strangers and are open to meeting new people and making friends. So our definition isn't the standard definition of "friendliness". I guess no one likes to use a word that's not commonly used.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why does NO ONE talk about Social Disconnection except us?

Post by Winston »

How come we see obvious things that others don't? It cant be about intelligence because the highest IQ people in the world dont talk about this. Including Einstein and Tesla.

It must be because:

1. We arent connected to the hive mind everyone else is.
2. We thrive on social connection and soulfulness. But others thrive on money and privacy and have their own wives and families.

But the thing is the truth movement fits those 2 things too yet all they talk about are conspiracies and political freedoms, never social freedoms or social connection.

Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Why does NO ONE talk about Social Disconnection except us?

Post by Gali »