Exterminating Modern Scum

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Exterminating Modern Scum

Post by fschmidt »

I would like nothing more than for all modern scum (members of depraved modern western culture) to be exterminated. Modern scum have no good qualities. They are incapable of doing or saying anything of value. Anything they touch only becomes worse. They are nothing but a plague on this world. I thank God whenever modern scum die.

That said, undepraved people should not kill modern scum. I will enumerate the reasons why.

1. Killing modern scum will get you in trouble. Don't throw your life away just to kill an insignificant number of modern scum.

2. Killing modern scum reflects a lack of faith in God. God has promised to wipe out all totally depraved cultures like modern culture. And historically God has delivered. So leave this to God. For the atheists here, just replace "God" with "the forces of history". The meaning is the same.

3. Your time and effort are better spent creating good than fighting evil/bad. There is so much bad/evil in this world that you cannot make a significant dent in it. But there is so little good in this world that any tiny goodness that you produce will have a significant impact. So focus on producing good.

While you shouldn't kill modern scum, I encourage you to pray for their death and then leave their extermination in the hands of God.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Exterminating Modern Scum

Post by Moretorque »

Jews are great at being god, just counterfeit some money and use it to get scummy people to kill the scum you desire killed....
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Who's to say we are not to be the agents of God's retribution on the scum?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 8:57 pm
Because we are vastly outnumbered, so we would lose.

Corona hysteria is God's gift to us. This will cause far more scum to starve than we could ever kill. As Psalm 94:23 says "And he [God] will bring on them their wickedness, and for their evil he will destroy them, Yehovah, our god, will destroy them."
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

fschmidt wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 6:04 pm
Modern scum have no good qualities. Anything they touch only becomes worse.
True
fschmidt wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 6:04 pm
There is so much bad/evil in this world that you cannot make a significant dent in it. But there is so little good in this world that any tiny goodness that you produce will have a significant impact. So focus on producing good.
That's a good point but something very few do. Bad people and bad governments do not really prevent you from doing good but they distract you and make you apathetic and bring you down to their level if you let them. If you don't expect anything decent to come from them then you're free to create good rather than react to bad.

Jesse Lee Peterson calls them people in a fallen state and he says they can't help it because they don't have god in their lives.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Rant from February 20, 2020 :D

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The main problem with modern society is technology. America is an alienating society and now, thanks to the beer bug, we are all confined to our little cublicles. This isn’t a human society and it drives people crazy. If it wasn’t for the beer bug, I would be in Peru right now living with the Amazon Indians. Ted Kaczynski was right. The technologists are the enemies of the planet.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrPeabody wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 6:44 am
The main problem with modern society is technology. America is an alienating society and now, thanks to the beer bug, we are all confined to our little cublicles. This isn’t a human society and it drives people crazy. If it wasn’t for the beer bug, I would be in Peru right now living with the Amazon Indians. Ted Kaczynski was right. The technologists are the enemies of the planet.
Technology is for the better if it is corrrectly used, we can't help it if evil people are in charge because of the sheople. I will gaurantee nobody would want to live like they did 500 years ago once you have modern conveniences of today...
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 9:15 pm
Cornfed wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 8:57 pm
Because we are vastly outnumbered, so we would lose.

Corona hysteria is God's gift to us. This will cause far more scum to starve than we could ever kill. As Psalm 94:23 says "And he [God] will bring on them their wickedness, and for their evil he will destroy them, Yehovah, our god, will destroy them."
My Hebrew professor said that 'Jehovah' was invented by an Italian monk. The Masoretes put the vowel pointing for 'Adonai' under the divine name, and even though the points don't really match the consonants, the monk turned it all into one word, not realize the points were there to have people say 'Adonai.'

It's kind of a made up name, so I am surprised to see someone of Jewish heritage using it.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 10:01 pm
My Hebrew professor said that 'Jehovah' was invented by an Italian monk. The Masoretes put the vowel pointing for 'Adonai' under the divine name, and even though the points don't really match the consonants, the monk turned it all into one word, not realize the points were there to have people say 'Adonai.'

It's kind of a made up name, so I am surprised to see someone of Jewish heritage using it.
It's not that simple, there are plenty of argument on both sides.

https://religionnews.com/2018/01/25/the ... nuscripts/

I haven't bothered to research this deeply, so I just picked the name that sounds better to me.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 1:47 am
MrMan wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 10:01 pm

It's not that simple, there are plenty of argument on both sides.

https://religionnews.com/2018/01/25/the ... nuscripts/

I haven't bothered to research this deeply, so I just picked the name that sounds better to me.
Were the Babylonian vowel pointings the same as the Masoretic, the pointings for 'Adonai' underneath the divine name? If the custom of not saying the divine name (similar to Persian practices about their deities) was the practice from the time of the translation of the Septuagint, then Jewish communities could have been saying 'Adonai' throughout the Roman and Persian Empires and pointing the letters that way as scholars have thought for quite some time. The Septuagint translates the divine name as the equivalent of 'Lord' (kurious, I think), as if 'Adonai' were being translated, with some using similar looking Greek letters to the letters of the divine name.

This could just be evidence that the use of 'Adonai' as a substitute for the divine name stretches across orthographical systems. I didn't see any evidence against the dominant view in that article.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

MrPeabody wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 6:44 am
America is an alienating society and now, thanks to the beer bug, we are all confined to our little cublicles.
Virtual crowds are now common :lol:

October 15th, 2020
Best of Narcissists and #SOCIALMEDIA :shock:
https://lbry.tv/@joeybtoonz:9/best-of-n ... ialmedia:e

February 18th, 2021
JLP | The Texas Snowstorm Reveals a Deeper Issue in America...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/-_ZpgJAsf50/