The city-data.com forum is based in North Korea. Stay off of it.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Mercury
Junior Poster

The city-data.com forum is based in North Korea. Stay off of it.

Post by Mercury »

I know some of you out there have tried out the forum known as city-data.com. You posted something that you thought was helpful, only for it to get deleted and then you get an "infraction" or even banned outright and called a "troll."

Here is some unfortunate but honest news for why you got banned from the city-data forum. North Korea is the most prisonlike country on Earth, the absolute least free country on Earth. In fact, North Korea really is a lot more prison than country. It is a totalitarian dictatorship with no freedom whatsoever. If the USA is less free than Mexico, North Korea is the "SHU" at Pelican Bay State Prison. There are thousands of things you can do in the USA that would get you plus 3 whole generations of your family publicly executed in North Korea. Including but not limited to sitting on a newspaper, not bowing to the dictators, not crying at a dictator's funeral, crying when a family member or friend is being executed, and leaving North Korea.

The city-data.com forum is based right in Pyongyang, North Korea and operates straight out of Pyongyang, North Korea. The city-data forum administrator, despite what his city-data forum profile says, is actually located in Pyongyang and is a relative of Kim Il-Sung. It can also be confirmed that all of the moderators of the city-data forum live in Pyongyang, and that the senior mod Yac works at Camp 22, most likely the gas chambers there.

Hence, the city-data forum has zero freedom of speech, all posts there must adhere strictly to the laws of North Korea, the Juche philosophy, and the philosophies of Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, and Kim Jong-Un. Any city-data forum member that violates the rules is promptly either given infractions or banned outright, which are both the same. Most commonly, they get the most dreadful message of all which is;

"You have been banned for the following reason;

Troll. (Or "Trolling")"

But in actuality, they are technically saying;

Violating the laws of North Korea. Insulting our dear leaders and philosophies."

Usually, the ban will never be lifted. On rare occasions, they may put a date in indicating the ban is temporary.

So people, stay completely off that city-data forum. You have a question about a particular city or state, there are travel forums right here. Any members of the city-data forum that have a long history on there either are North Korean or they praise North Korea for their philosophies and believe that North Korean laws need to be implemented worldwide.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: The city-data.com forum is based in North Korea. Stay off of it.

Post by traveller »

Mercury wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:18 am
I know some of you out there have tried out the forum known as city-data.com. You posted something that you thought was helpful, only for it to get deleted and then you get an "infraction" or even banned outright and called a "troll."

Here is some unfortunate but honest news for why you got banned from the city-data forum. North Korea is the most prisonlike country on Earth, the absolute least free country on Earth. In fact, North Korea really is a lot more prison than country. It is a totalitarian dictatorship with no freedom whatsoever. If the USA is less free than Mexico, North Korea is the "SHU" at Pelican Bay State Prison. There are thousands of things you can do in the USA that would get you plus 3 whole generations of your family publicly executed in North Korea. Including but not limited to sitting on a newspaper, not bowing to the dictators, not crying at a dictator's funeral, crying when a family member or friend is being executed, and leaving North Korea.

The city-data.com forum is based right in Pyongyang, North Korea and operates straight out of Pyongyang, North Korea. The city-data forum administrator, despite what his city-data forum profile says, is actually located in Pyongyang and is a relative of Kim Il-Sung. It can also be confirmed that all of the moderators of the city-data forum live in Pyongyang, and that the senior mod Yac works at Camp 22, most likely the gas chambers there.

Hence, the city-data forum has zero freedom of speech, all posts there must adhere strictly to the laws of North Korea, the Juche philosophy, and the philosophies of Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, and Kim Jong-Un. Any city-data forum member that violates the rules is promptly either given infractions or banned outright, which are both the same. Most commonly, they get the most dreadful message of all which is;

Troll. (Or "Trolling")"

Violating the laws of North Korea. Insulting our dear leaders and philosophies."

Usually, the ban will never be lifted. On rare occasions, they may put a date in indicating the ban is temporary.

So people, stay completely off that city-data forum. You have a question about a particular city or state, there are travel forums right here. Any members of the city-data forum that have a long history on there either are North Korean or they praise North Korea for their philosophies and believe that North Korean laws need to be implemented worldwide.
That forum is nothing but heartache. Especially the way they bash Fort Myers and Lee County. Right after moving to Fort Myers, I posted some answers to questions people had about some apartments they could rent and pointed to a few nice complexes in my neighborhood (the general area between US41 and Fowler just north of Edison Mall) that they would like. Now, my neighborhood may not be the best one, but it's far from being a bad neighborhood, although the general area of Broadway Avenue north of Hanson Street can sometimes get a little iffy at night. In the 4 years I lived here, there has only been one shooting in my neighborhood. I have even walked up and down Solomon Blvd innumerable times going to and from Chicago Boys Bar & Grill, even in the middle of the night, without any problems. More often than not, in my neighborhood, the only people you will see out at night are people on front porches and yards playing dominoes, occasional people walking their dogs or taking a late night stroll, most commonly on their way to or from one of the local bars such as Chicago Boys, though it is well to avoid the dark, unlit section of Broadway Avenue in front of Broadway Community Church.

But those crazed city-data forum members and moderators love to paint all of Lee County north of Alico Road as a war zone, and they love to portray my neighborhood as being more dangerous than Baghdad.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

I also even learned that Chicago, Il is the city-data forum's Golden Calf!
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Mercury wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:18 am

Troll. (Or "Trolling")"

Somehow big nose knows more about north Korea than its inhabitants
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 11:08 pm
Reference to lying Pinocchio?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

I check out the site occasionally and was told off and my post deleted when I tried to talk about foreign dating.

I was sure it was American owned, so did a quick search and my hunch seems to be correct:-

“Advameg Inc. is a fast-growing Illinois-based company founded in 2000 by the company's current president and CEO Lech Mazur. With a portfolio of over 50 sites, our network sees more than 20 million unique visitors per month. Our sites are frequently referenced by media outlets including CNBC, CNN, The New York Times, Fox News, The Atlantic and The New Yorker.
By analyzing information from a variety of reputable sources, we are able to provide our users with accurate, high-quality and easily-understandable information. Visitors are able to freely access our materials and find information on a wide range of topics including science, history, health, business and much more.
Quantcast.com ranks our largest site, City-Data.com, in the top 150 sites in the United States (December 2016). The forum on City-Data.com has over 2 million registered users.”
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Tsar wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 12:22 am
jerryrigged wrote:
They are big nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 3:05 am
Tsar wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 12:22 am
jerryrigged wrote:
They are big nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That big nose "US" must be the Jews that control America and their Zionist Goy Collaboraters.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑