Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by jamesbond »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 6:30 pm
In toxic societies like the US and the UK most people are low-vibrational. That means that the minority of high-vibrational souls like ourselves will be perceived as misfits and ostracized due to the incompatibility of our energetic constitution with that of the majority.

That makes a lot of sense. I also feel that I don't vibe in the same frequency as most Americans. I not materialistic, hardly ever watch TV, don't drink or use drugs, don't have tattoos or body piercings. In other words, I am very different from the average American.

My energy field is at a higher frequency than most Americans, no wonder why I feel so incompatible living in the United States.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I never had an issue with him, I just hope he doesn't turn into RooshV one day and decide to turn his website into a religious gathering full of fake and phony religious people. I was on RooshV's site until I started seeing the guy ban people for any reason including if they are incorrect about a certain topic. He also locked a room down because people were insulting Will Smith, and he said "No insulting or bad mouthing anyone including celebrities." Thought that was the biggest saddest move anyone could make on their own forum, is banning them from insulting celebrities.

I use to see a lot of accounts on his new forum marked as banned and I'd read through all the comments the person made and they didn't say anything harmful or whatever but still ended up banned anyways but he'll let you shit on gays and trans people as much as you want. Winston at least believes in actual real TRUE freedom and I've never seen him really ban or suspend anyone even when they were attacking someone lol, but RooshV at one point allowed that too until he got too old, and decided to turn religious. Now he has too much censorship on his website. Some people he let say what they want, others he'll just cancel.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does this video rant by Howdie Mickoski about not fitting in, explain my situation and many here too?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Two good points I made to my cousin Alice about people who dislike me and why it's in my favor:

Btw Alice. Two things I have going for me are:

1. First, people who dislike me usually dislike most people if not all people they meet, I've noticed. I've never seen a case where someone who liked everyone and was cool and friendly to everyone, like Sylvester Stallone or Morgan Freeman for example, decided they didn't like me. If u can find someone who likes everyone that dislikes me, then that would indicate that there must be something wrong with me.

However if someone who dislikes everyone or most people, dislikes me too, then it doesn't mean anything. It would be like the rain falling on everyone falling on me too. It's nothing personal and proves nothing. It would only prove something if someone cool and popular and friendly to everyone, decided they didn't like me. Then that would mean something. But so far I've never seen that happen. You see what I mean?

2. Secondly people who judge others on character and integrity usually like me and have positive things to say about me and get a good impression of me. But people who judge on shallow standards usually dislike me instantly for some reason, even without meeting me too. This bodes positively in my favor I think. Don't u agree?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

QUESTION:! Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

ANSWER:! Asshole if you cannot win an argument (and/or facts are not on your side) resort to Name Calling and Dislike!
Darknight
Freshman Poster

Post by Darknight »

I think its mainly an asian thing.... im from a developed first world asian country and the friendliest people are white tourist lol.. and strangely enough its usually the ugly or old asians that is the most unfriendly, gossipy and judgemental... the hot babes are usually pretty chill people

In asian society people dont randomly chat up with any stranger... sucide rates are high, females are extremely materialistic and birth rates are one of the lowest in the world....

If u think karens are bad wait till u see the asian version hahaha... just look at the shitty customer service by most asian cashiers and servers and i myself is a local born asian....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To @publicduende and @MarcosZeitola:

I think there is some misunderstanding here. You two seem to think that I chose to be a misfit and different from others when I was young. No way. No one wants to be a misfit. The universe doesn't give u a control box that says: Push button A to be normal and accepted. Push button B to be a misfit and outcast. If it did everyone would push button A. It's sort of forced upon you like a label or destiny or script, and others treat u in accord with the role you've been assigned. I definitely wanted to be liked and fit in but no one liked me or thought I was cool or wanted to be seen with me. I felt this negative hostile vibe toward me as of it was programmed and scripted. Definitely not a choice. How do u explain that?

Don't all indicators indicate that whatever God or AI runs this matrix is just an asshole or at best both good and bad, playing the role of God and Satan? Like a movie director controlling both the hero and villain?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 2:02 am

I think there is some misunderstanding here. You two seem to think that I chose to be a misfit and different from others when I was young. No way. No one wants to be a misfit. The universe doesn't give u a control box that says: Push button A to be normal and accepted. Push button B to be a misfit and outcast. If it did everyone would push button A. It's sort of forced upon you like a label or destiny or script, and others treat u in accord with the role you've been assigned. I definitely wanted to be liked and fit in but no one liked me or thought I was cool or wanted to be seen with me. I felt this negative hostile vibe toward me as of it was programmed and scripted. Definitely not a choice. How do u explain that?

Don't all indicators indicate that whatever God or AI runs this matrix is just an asshole or at best both good and bad, playing the role of God and Satan? Like a movie director controlling both the hero and villain?
You probably have a form of autism. I have once heard an autistic person describing his condition as "feeling as if I am on the wrong planet". Perhaps this is how you feel, too. Like some sort of space alien, hopelessly lost in the world of humans when you feel so little connection to so many of them. Kind of tragic, honestly. But there are coping mechanism one could learn to deal with this issue.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

No offense Winston, but How many times you make threads like this?
F*ck the normies. F8ck them. Why do you even want validation from those chumps?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 6:09 am
No offense Winston, but How many times you make threads like this?
F*ck the normies. F8ck them. Why do you even want validation from those chumps?

Never. He is programmed by media what is cool. He wants to reach the coolness.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:

@Winston

Why do you want to bang on the same old nail, time and again? You say you "definitely wanted to be liked". Who doesn't want to be liked? The question is not about having a desire, it's about understanding, or knowing, the steps you need to take to fulfil that desire. Not many have this understanding, and even fewer successfully take those steps.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:18 pm

@Winston

Why do you want to bang on the same old nail, time and again? You say you "definitely wanted to be liked". Who doesn't want to be liked? The question is not about having a desire, it's about understanding, or knowing, the steps you need to take to fulfil that desire. Not many have this understanding, and even fewer successfully take those steps.
The biggest problem with @Winston is the fact that he has always been stubborn as hell. On this forum, he has gotten tons of solid advice from people who "been there, done that", and he dismisses it, debates it, gets aggressive, and he never changes course, never alters his behavior. He seems like a man who comes here primarily just to vent... he wants to "understand why he is perceived a certain way" but has no interest whatsoever in changing in any meaningful way in order to be perceived differently.

Talking to Winston about this is like beating a dead horse. Only in this case, astonishingly enough, the dead horse keeps crawling back for another beating because it's a glutton for punishment. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Mercer wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:48 pm
All of your privileged cunts responding to @Winston have no clue what it's like to be rejected, isolated, and looked at like a freak by people your entire life. You f***ing idiots don't realize that it's not a skill you can learn and there's nothing you can do to improve this problem. Normies put in no effort and are just accepted. For outcasts like me and Winston we are on a different wavelength where no one seems to like us. We are immediately hated by people. None of you would understand. Winston isn't just trying to fit in with normies, he is wondering why people immediately dislike him without even getting to know him. He is rejected and doesn't fit in at all, like an evil force is preventing him from having success. This is a lifelong condition and nothing works to improve it and no coping strategies will ever help.
You are lying Mercer. I love you :lol:
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

publicduende wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:18 pm
Winston wrote:

@Winston

Classic selfimprovement is all good and well. Actually I have a million dollar movie script where a guy like Winston gets kidnapped by a powerful billionaire and gets a high tech selfimprovement environment where he gets motivated to do the things by pain and pleasure. If he does the things he get girls and everything but if not he gets electroshocks.

Anyway why are we so bad at accepting Winston for who he is? Just by the numbers there have to be outliers, people who are different. We have a lot of gymbros we do not need more of them. So why can't we just enjoy the show and rate the episode like on imdb?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

galii wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 1:11 am
[...]

Anyway why are we so bad at accepting Winston for who he is? Just by the numbers there have to be outliers, people who are different. We have a lot of gymbros we do not need more of them. So why can't we just enjoy the show and rate the episode like on imdb?
I have no problem accepting @Winston as he is. I think the problem is the opposite: Winston is still blaming the world, the universe and the demons because he is not who he wish he were. He is not accepting the fact that, hitting 50 and then some, his personality is well shaped and "dry". There isn't much he can do to radically change. Ironically, he could change his physique more easily than he could change his mind.

At our age (I'll be 50 soon), self-acceptance is no longer an optional.