Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

josephty2
Freshman Poster
Posts: 109
Joined: June 12th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by josephty2 »

TheLogicJunkie said to me that the West Coast the people really hate outsiders or people who are not born in their area. More so Pacific Northwest but also may apply a little to California.

I agree, since the people of Seattle have been negatively affected by some spirit energy, called the "Seattle Freeze". It has been compared to the TV shows "Twilight zone", and Portlandia IFC.

Another reason for this is the atheism percentage of Seattle being higher than many other American cities. However I think the real reason is that Seattle lies in a region called "Ecotopia" from a book written by Joel Garreau. "The Nine Nations of North America".


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

josephty2
Freshman Poster
Posts: 109
Joined: June 12th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by josephty2 »

I been to Texas once for vacation and its more calm vibe for me than Seattle. When I went to California, for Disneyland and Orange County, I saw everything was expensive. Winston have you been to the east coast of US, like new york city, or boston, or any of the smaller towns nearby?

I was in South Korea airport and later stayed overnight in a hotel because Seoul airport was as a airport stop between two flights when I went to Vietnam, I don't think the Koreans there like the other Asians. I think they could tell if you are "socialized somewhere else".

In the west coast, I think people here are disconnected from the people in the east coast, so much so, that the Interent and TV are their only ways they could be connected to it. Otherwise that is a LONG road trip.

Acoording to the 2000 census picture in the link, (two links just in case one of them becomes dead) there is literally more racial diversity in the east coast, there are the Germans (WASP Americans not actual German nationalities), Americans (those that immigrated in the 1700s and not from Germany), British, African Americans, Portugese, Irish, etc. In the west coast its mostly German-ancestry (WASP Americans not actual German nationalities) and East Asians.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09 ... _large.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vPpbiJt.png
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35334
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normal people dislike Winston for no reason, even if he does nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

Kelly has the same problem as me. Most people, almost everyone, dislikes her for no reason, even if she acts nice and agreeable and polite. Here's what I asked her:

Btw kelly. Have u noticed one fallacy everyone has about us? Let me explain.......

Most people assume that we have a vicious cycle in that because of our negative hateful attitude toward the world and other people, that it makes people dislike us more, which in turn leads us to be even more resentful and thus leads people to dislike us even more, hence a vicious cycle.

There may be some truth in that. However theres an obvious HUGE FALLACY and FALSE assumption here. And that is that all this presupposes that out of nowhere and for no reason, we decided out of the blue to become hateful negative people and repel people from us, as if WE are the first cause. That is NOT NOT TRUE. I swear to God 1000 percent. Its an annoying false assumption that pits the blame on us without provocation and justification.

The truth is, people treated me like shit since i was in 3rd or 4th grade for no reason, even when i was nice and kind and polite. It wasnt just bullying, but a complete ostracization and rejection for no logical reason. I did nothing wrong i swear. It just came out of nowhere. i did NOT start it or initiate it by having a bad attitude for no reason out of the blue. That is a totally false assumption by mainstream stupid americans and new agers. It ticks me off that they keep assuming that falsely. Hell no. Why would i out of the blue have a bad attitude for no reason to start the vicious cycle? No way. Hell no! I would never shoot myself in the foot like that. Im very sane and rational. If other people treat me like shit for no reason, its NOT in my control.

The truth is of course if everyone treats u like shit and abandons u and ostracizes u for no reason, of course u will naturally become resentful and bitter. However the key point is that if i did NOT initiate the vicious cycle then its false and victim blaming to presume that i did! Thats the key point that ive had to drill into americans and new agers thousands of times. Its so tiring. I should just print this out and hand it to them next time so i dont have to repeat this to every victim blaming moron!

You know what i mean?

However theres still a danger here. Because even if people agree that we are innocent victims and its not our fault, still no one likes a loser or victim because people instinctually are superstitious and believe that if u are a true victim then u are either cursed by the gods or destiny, or have bad karma, and in that case they will STILL want to avoid u. Kind of like how people dont wanna be with unlucky people or cursed people because they dont want the bad luck or curse to rub off on them. U know what i mean?

So even if people agree that its not our fault, they will still avoid us because deep down no one wants to be with those who are cursed or unlucky and have it rub off on them or affect them. Thats only understandable since humans are naturally superstitious and religious and metaphysical. U know what i mean? So either way we are f***ed. Socially speaking that is.

To @GoingAwol:

Have u noticed this about american women too? The same vicious cycle i mean. People claim we must have a bad attitude to make american women reject us. However thats a fallacy. Because even if we have a positive attitude to them they still reject us. Plus we did not initiate the vicious cycle. We were treated like shit FIRST for years, before we had a bad attitude. So we did not start the vicious cycle.

I call it the fallacy of the first cause. Because people mistakenly assume that our bad attitude causes American women to reject us, when it's the other way around. No way in hell would we decide to have a bad attitude out of nowhere just like that. If it were that simple, I'd have a good attitude and most American women would like me, but we all know it doesn't work like that. So this new age claim is simply dumb. No one would initiate a vicious cycle against them that they don't want.

Furthermore, it's not true that positive attitude gets positive results and vice versa. That's another American myth. If that were true, then I'd simply have a positive attitude and most things would go my way in my favor. Duh. Everyone would do that too. But of course, it doesn't work that way. We do NOT control most things in life. The Ancient Greeks and Romans knew this too. Their Stoic philosophy said so too. They were smarter and wiser and more real than modern Americans who are delusional and falsely believe that most things are under their control and subject to their mind and beliefs and attitudes. So stupid. No way jose.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35334
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 7:20 pm
Places like South Korea. Lookism is big.

So Korean girls do care allot about looks. Japan I'm not sure about. I think lookism goes accordingly to how strong feminism is in that country. Think about it . 20 years ago places like South Korea. A guy like Winston with his looks could of gotten a solid 8 ..but today forget about it not even 4 . That's how much South Korea changes.

In the west. You have men going to gym working out building muscles and height matters too. It's the Chads who supposedly get the picking. The ugly guys have to really work hard to get that girl and it's usually the money or power route.

I think about China and Taiwan. Winston maybe right. Feminism hasn't grown yet not in the same level as in other countries. Plus lookism is not as big in China like in South Korea. I mean when ever I meet a Korean they seem so obsess with height and looks. I don't encounter this with Chinese people.

I'm married now but if my marriage ever fail. Cause I'm older now I think just average in looks. If I want to meet a girl again. I would have to consider the poorer Asian countries.
Not that simple. Just because you see ugly nerds and older men in China and even Taipei with hot young girls, doesn't mean it's easy for anyone. If that were true, I'd be able to get a girlfriend in Taiwan too. Doesn't work that way. It ain't all about looks. They gotta like you and by that I mean the whole package, including your vibe. You also have to fit into the culture and resonate with it.

As for me, I cannot resonate with Taiwan at all, over 90 percent of people there dislike me for no reason. They can sense that I don't fit their culture and that my vibe is totally different than the Taiwanese vibe. Being around Taiwanese people is like being around a vacuum cleaner, they suck out my confidence and spirit. My Greek friend in Taipei fully understands and agrees. So does my Chinese friend Henry King. But momopi doesn't understand because he's more shallow and cannot relate because he fits into Taiwan better than me.

I'm not a perfect fit in China either, but it is more authentic and the people do not have the dark vortex that Taiwanese do. So I can get some girlfriends there, in fact I've had two girlfriends there so far.

It could be that the ugly nerds and older men in Taiwan and China with hot women, get them because those men fit into Chinese culture. Not because of their looks or money. Remember relationships based on money are not happy and don't last very long at all. They aren't even fun or happy. A woman who is with you only for money constantly looks unhappy and annoyed and no man would put up with that. So there has to be at least some chemistry or mutual like.

So I think it's all about whether you fit into the culture too. Not just your looks. I'm sure you've all known ugly or average guys who fit very well into American culture like bacon and eggs, and do well there socially even if they're not attractive. Because when you fit in, the matrix likes you and since most mainstream people are conformists and agents of the matrix and reps of the culture so to speak, they will like you if you fit in and dislike you if you don't. This explains why in Taiwan and America over 90 percent of women dislike me instantly on sight. Because women are trendy and reps of their culture, so if their culture doesn't like me, then they won't either. I will be like a parasite in a host body, and the women are like white blood cells that try to push me out of the host body.

This is not about age either. In 1996 and 1997 when I was young, I noticed that 95 percent of the girls on AOL thought I was ugly too and dumped me after I sent them a handsome picture. I am not ugly. So it cannot be about looks. Women sense if you don't fit their culture and perhaps they can see even in my picture that I don't fit American culture.

Also a lot of girls who were nice and social to me on AOL were rude when we met, even if they liked my photo. And even though I was nice, agreeable, positive and upbeat, for some reason after the date, the girl would email me and tell me I was rude and never speak to me again. Even Asian girls did this, so it can't be about race. I have no idea why. I didn't do anything wrong and certainly I was not rude in any way. It seems they made up a lie about me being rude just to get rid of me because they didn't like me for some reason. But I am definitely not ugly. At least not in 1996 and 1997. So why do over 90 percent of women treat me as if I'm ugly? Couldn't it be because I don't fit into the culture? It does make sense if you think about it. Remember women are agents of the matrix and reflect their culture. If you fit the culture, they tend to like you and if you don't, they dislike you. That's the pattern I noticed.

Furthermore if I were truly ugly, then 100 percent of women would reject me and I'd never have a girlfriend in my life. Why then do some women think I'm handsome if I'm ugly to every woman? I don't get it.

Also, most bad boys are ugly, not handsome. So how do they get girls then? So you see, it cannot all be about looks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35334
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston »

Zambales wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 12:48 pm
MatureDJ wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:12 am
Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 2:53 pm
MatureDJ wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 3:19 pm
Guhji wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 6:55 am
Looks, money, status determine your value as a man. If you grade low in these categories you will be ostracized in a wealthy country, as Winston has found out for himself. A loser must then flee to a poor country. But the rest of the world is catching up! There are ever fewer safe havens to run away to.
Agreed. Winston is woefully deficient in all of these, although he does have "status" with us incels (and yes, we who chase foreign women are incels in our homelands), but that doesn't count, LOL.
You obviously don't know anything about me, even after all these years. I am not "woefully deficient" in all those areas.

1. My looks are decent. I am not ugly. I have cuteness in my face and look very soulful, which new age women see more than others.

2. I come from an upper middle class family. That's above average even in America. But not enough for American girls of course. Upper middle class is definitely good status, though not rock star or celebrity status, but it's above average at least. Definitely not "woefully deficient" as you FALSELY claim without basis. Idiot.

3. I am good at saving money and have saved up a lot of money in my bank account. More than most people have. So I am not poor or "woefully deficient" in terms of money. Where did you get that idea? You have no basis for assuming that. But of course, only bad people like you for your money, good people do not, and none of us want to attract bad people, so what the heck is your point? You don't make sense.

So you erred on three counts. Are you stupid or dishonest or ignorant? Which one @MatureDJ and @Guhji? Perhaps you two guys are woefully deficient in those areas and trying to project your deficiencies onto me? If so, then well you FAILED.

@publicduende why did you say there was "truth" in what Guhji said? Obviously those are three inaccurate statements, which can easily be disproven. Want me to send you a screen shot of my bank account and assets? lol
Winston, you are not an attractive man, even for an Asian. If you think that you are, you are delusional.

As for the money background, we all know that you need to be millionaire tier for that to be able to make up for not being a Chad (or a Chang, in your case). And unless you are really rolling in the cash now with this website, you don't have anything near that tier level. if you had that kind of money, you would do well in Taiwan, but you always say that you can't get any traction there.
Winston was quite handsome when he was in shape and in his youth. Some people just don't suit being overweight and WW is one of them. If he'd make the effort to visit the gym and dress more trendier I'm sure he would increase his attraction by 20% at least.
I agree. In the late 1990's I was good looking and even today I see a handsome man in the mirror for sure. I certainly don't fit the definition of ugly. So why then do over 90 percent of women in the US and Taiwan treat me as if I were ugly or repulsive? I don't get it.

I have a theory though. I think if you fit into the local culture, you are seen as more attractive even if you are not good looking or handsome. Because women are essentially agents of the matrix since they are empty conformists and represent their culture. So if you fit their culture, they like you, if you don't, they dislike you. That's why in some countries, ugly men get attractive girls, if they fit the culture and vibe. I notice that in soulful cultures like Russia, women like me more too, at least intially, even if they flake on me, at least they give me positive vibes.

In 1996 and 1997 when I was young and decent looking, I noticed that 95 percent of the girls on AOL thought I was ugly too and dumped me after I sent them a handsome picture. I am not ugly. So it cannot be about looks. Women sense if you don't fit their culture and perhaps they can see even in my picture that I don't fit American culture.

Also a lot of girls who were nice and social to me on AOL were rude when we met, even if they liked my photo. And even though I was nice, agreeable, positive and upbeat, for some reason after the date, the girl would email me and tell me I was rude and never speak to me again. Even Asian girls did this, so it can't be about race. I have no idea why. I didn't do anything wrong and certainly I was not rude in any way. It seems they made up a lie about me being rude just to get rid of me because they didn't like me for some reason. But I am definitely not ugly. At least not in 1996 and 1997. So why do over 90 percent of women treat me as if I'm ugly? Couldn't it be because I don't fit into the culture? It does make sense if you think about it. Remember women are agents of the matrix and reflect their culture. If you fit the culture, they tend to like you and if you don't, they dislike you. That's the pattern I noticed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35334
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

Also keep in mind guys that I am not photogenic and when I look at myself in the mirror I look far more handsome than in photos. That's my honest objective opinion, it's not vanity. I tried to take a photo of myself in the mirror, but when it comes out, I still don't look as good as I do in the mirror with the naked eye. I don't know why. Some people don't look good in 2D I guess or aren't photogenic. I also know girls who look very different with the naked eye than in photos, almost like two different people. I'm sure you've all seen that too.

Btw, believe it or not, but many prostitutes in the brothels I went to in Taiwan recently thought I was ugly too, so they immediately acted rude so I would dismiss them because they did want to "service" me. So even prostitutes and sex workers here can be very picky and only want to service young handsome guys. Go figure. Very ego deflating for sure. But what else is new? Even in Poland, many prostitutes rejected me too and acted rude deliberately to get rid of me.

I noticed though that in countries I fit into, most people do not instantly dislike me. So I'm sure culture and fitting in has something to do with it.

I'll bet that if I were in India, which is a spiritual country that old souls and philosophers like, people would treat me well and not instantly dislike me or shun me. Because I would resonate with the culture and people there, like most philosophers do. So I could be in crowds and not get bad vibes. In the Philippines I can be in a crowd too and not get a bad vibe, because the people have positive sweet vibe.

But in Taiwan or America, crowds are draining to me, especially in Taiwan, because Taiwanese have a negative vortex and self-hating negative vibe (no offense to any of them, it's true). Zboy1 felt this way too, so I'm not crazy or the only one. So being in a crowd in Taiwan is like having thousands of vacuum cleaners trying to suck out my soul and energy. It's terrible. Makes me feel like crap. That's why in some countries I can be around large crowds ok but not others. It's not me, it's the vibe of the people and culture. Normies don't get that. Normies like @momopi for instance, don't get this, he thinks it's all about social skills, but it isn't. Especially since social skills that work in one country do not work in another, especially if you don't fit the culture or resonate with it. This explains why I can be in large crowds in Philippines, Russia and most likely India too, but not in Taiwan or America. This proves that the problem cannot all be me, as normies falsely assume.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35334
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

Have u noticed american girls often say that they dont care about looks and as evidence they say that they had an ex boyfriend whom they dearly loved who was short and ugly and bald but had a heart of gold? But who moved away and thats why they broke up? Yet they never have photos of this ugly guy they used to love? Lol. Go figure.

Why do many American girls say that? Is it true or do they make it up?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35334
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

One thing i notice is that only guys with no experience with women claim that women are all about looks and money. Wise men who have a lot of experience with women and relationships never say that. That should tell u something. People without experience dont understand relationships and resort to cheap generalizations.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster
Posts: 729
Joined: March 26th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 12:05 pm
Have u noticed american girls often say that they dont care about looks and as evidence they say that they had an ex boyfriend whom they dearly loved who was short and ugly and bald but had a heart of gold? But who moved away and thats why they broke up? Yet they never have photos of this ugly guy they used to love? Lol. Go figure.

Why do many American girls say that? Is it true or do they make it up?
Hey Winston, I think the real reason why American women say such things is because they won't appear or sound shallow towards other people, particularly their own peers or friends. But the harsh truth is Winston many American women DO care about looks. It's especially true when it comes to the issue of height (often preferring much taller men), being handsome, men who are not fat, muscular, having a square jaw or chin, not bald, no hairy chest, who is well dressed, men in uniform (police, fireman, military, airline pilots, etc.). And of course these men in addition to meeting these requirements must also be high income earners. Which could be the reason Winston why these same women had gotten together with those men whom they considered as unattractive or "non-select". Those relationships weren't likely based on true love but rather their MONEY OR STATUS !!!
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35334
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

Yeah but iraqvet2003, how come most bad boys are not rich or handsome then? Yet their personality and vibe attracts women? If u are cool or likable women still like u it seems.

Also most married men u see in the american suburbs are just ok looking. Not ugly or handsome.

Btw when u talk to strippers in america they always claim to have boyfriends who have no money yet they still love him. Why?

Have u also heard american women say that they had an unattractive ex who was short and bald that they loved too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
HappyGuy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1498
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 10:17 pm
Btw when u talk to strippers in america they always claim to have boyfriends who have no money yet they still love him. Why?
Women like that come from broken families and fear being alone. They see their roughneck boyfriends as more masculine than you even if they are trailer park deadbeats. Drugs and abuse are often involved to keep them from leaving but what can you offer those women besides money? I haven't seen you discuss that. You don't seem to care that you're lazier and fatter than most other men but most women do.
yick
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2355
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Why do most normal people dislike Winston for no reason, even if he does nothing wrong?

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 9:40 am
Kelly has the same problem as me. Most people, almost everyone, dislikes her for no reason, even if she acts nice and agreeable and polite. Here's what I asked her:

Btw kelly. Have u noticed one fallacy everyone has about us? Let me explain.......

Most people assume that we have a vicious cycle in that because of our negative hateful attitude toward the world and other people, that it makes people dislike us more, which in turn leads us to be even more resentful and thus leads people to dislike us even more, hence a vicious cycle.

There may be some truth in that. However theres an obvious HUGE FALLACY and FALSE assumption here. And that is that all this presupposes that out of nowhere and for no reason, we decided out of the blue to become hateful negative people and repel people from us, as if WE are the first cause. That is NOT NOT TRUE. I swear to God 1000 percent. Its an annoying false assumption that pits the blame on us without provocation and justification.

The truth is, people treated me like shit since i was in 3rd or 4th grade for no reason, even when i was nice and kind and polite. It wasnt just bullying, but a complete ostracization and rejection for no logical reason. I did nothing wrong i swear. It just came out of nowhere. i did NOT start it or initiate it by having a bad attitude for no reason out of the blue. That is a totally false assumption by mainstream stupid americans and new agers. It ticks me off that they keep assuming that falsely. Hell no. Why would i out of the blue have a bad attitude for no reason to start the vicious cycle? No way. Hell no! I would never shoot myself in the foot like that. Im very sane and rational. If other people treat me like shit for no reason, its NOT in my control.

The truth is of course if everyone treats u like shit and abandons u and ostracizes u for no reason, of course u will naturally become resentful and bitter. However the key point is that if i did NOT initiate the vicious cycle then its false and victim blaming to presume that i did! Thats the key point that ive had to drill into americans and new agers thousands of times. Its so tiring. I should just print this out and hand it to them next time so i dont have to repeat this to every victim blaming moron!

You know what i mean?

However theres still a danger here. Because even if people agree that we are innocent victims and its not our fault, still no one likes a loser or victim because people instinctually are superstitious and believe that if u are a true victim then u are either cursed by the gods or destiny, or have bad karma, and in that case they will STILL want to avoid u. Kind of like how people dont wanna be with unlucky people or cursed people because they dont want the bad luck or curse to rub off on them. U know what i mean?

So even if people agree that its not our fault, they will still avoid us because deep down no one wants to be with those who are cursed or unlucky and have it rub off on them or affect them. Thats only understandable since humans are naturally superstitious and religious and metaphysical. U know what i mean? So either way we are f***ed. Socially speaking that is.

To @GoingAwol:

Have u noticed this about american women too? The same vicious cycle i mean. People claim we must have a bad attitude to make american women reject us. However thats a fallacy. Because even if we have a positive attitude to them they still reject us. Plus we did not initiate the vicious cycle. We were treated like shit FIRST for years, before we had a bad attitude. So we did not start the vicious cycle.

I call it the fallacy of the first cause. Because people mistakenly assume that our bad attitude causes American women to reject us, when it's the other way around. No way in hell would we decide to have a bad attitude out of nowhere just like that. If it were that simple, I'd have a good attitude and most American women would like me, but we all know it doesn't work like that. So this new age claim is simply dumb. No one would initiate a vicious cycle against them that they don't want.

Furthermore, it's not true that positive attitude gets positive results and vice versa. That's another American myth. If that were true, then I'd simply have a positive attitude and most things would go my way in my favor. Duh. Everyone would do that too. But of course, it doesn't work that way. We do NOT control most things in life. The Ancient Greeks and Romans knew this too. Their Stoic philosophy said so too. They were smarter and wiser and more real than modern Americans who are delusional and falsely believe that most things are under their control and subject to their mind and beliefs and attitudes. So stupid. No way jose.
If you want to be happy, you're going to have to get over what happened at school - simple as that! You can hang onto those thoughts if you want but I am sure you want to get on with your life and move on - would you flush the toilet or would you keep going back to smell the turds in an unflushed toilet? Get a grip! You can't forget the memories but you can understand them and move on - you have to move on in this life. It must be over 30 years ago - so when will you move on? Is it going to be never?

And I would disagree that your race might have been a big factor when it comes to getting white women, they tend to like white guys which is why you see normal, bald, pudgy, boring white guys get women and you don't because women like what they see in the mirror, you might not get the women you want in China or Taiwan but I bet you would do a damn site better than you would with white women in America, Australia or the UK (I do a lot better in Spain, Latin America and yes... Asia... once you work it out by going abroad it then makes sense).

As for pretty girls liking deadbeats, well, the women are obviously deadbeats as well! Like attracts like and it doesn't matter if she is nice looking if she is a twat like the guy she is dating. Women find guys on their level, if you see a woman you like dating some douchebag then it is because she's a douchebag as well.

When you see Hollywood stars dating and marrying - who do they date? Each other! :D
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35334
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

Yick,
It's true that like attracts like, but then what if you are too unique? Then you can't date anyone if you are unique right? Because women tend not to be unique, and even if there are some, they are rare, so you have almost no choices. lol. Sucks huh? Sucks to be unique I mean.

It's not just that I can't get over the past, it's that it affects me now too. You forget that consistent bad luck with no explanation indicates some type of curse or bad karma. WHat can I do about that? That's the question. Keep in mind that no one knows why some people are liked or disliked for no reason. Even most of my cousins don't wanna talk to me and prefer to pretend I don't exist. When I ask them why, they don't reply. That's unusual in Asian culture. Gotta be a curse.

Yes race is a factor. But Asian American girls have rejected me too, even when they seemed to like me online and we had a good meeting when we met. Makes no sense. No explanation. I am not unlikable. But females seem to think so and they can't explain why. It's too consistent and mysterious to be coincidence, so I know there has to be a deeper more intangible reason. A curse is possible. You can't discount it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35334
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

Do any of you guys also experience being dislike by most normies, often instantaneously, for no reason at all and no explanation? And given the cold shoulder and bad vibes from people who prefer to avoid you and pretend you don't exist? Or women getting angry and annoyed around you for no reason, even if you're nice, upbeat, and positive around them? If so, how do you explain that? Do any of you also experience that most of your cousins try to ignore you and avoid talking to you when they see you and ignore your messages online? Or is it just me? If it's just me, it's gotta be a curse or divine punishment or just that the collective human soul dislikes me.

Keep in mind that normies still see misfits as something bad instinctively, even if the misfits do nothing wrong. Anyone who doesn't fit is still seen as "the problem" and treated like an invading host body that must be shunned and despised and rejected. Normies can't help it. It's in their instinct and nature to reject misfits even if they are nice good people who do nothing wrong.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35334
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

I been thinking lately, I can only think of the following logical reasons that make sense as to why most normies and mainstream people dislike me for no reason and cannot explain why, except to say "there's something weird about him". Here they are.

1. If I act carefree like I don't give a shit what others think, that will put off normies and middle class people, because they have spent a lifetime maintaining their image, status, career, and caring about what others think. So in a sense, my behavior and attitude tells them that they are doing it all for nothing, which threatens their worldview and life in a way, because it means they were living a lie and illusion all along. It's a conflict of paradigms and threatens theirs, in other words. So they perceive me as a threat to their comfort zone. It's kind of the same reason why those hippies on the motorcycle in the movie "Easy Rider (1969)" starring Peter Fonda, were hated by everyone for no reason. In that film, around the campfire, they also posited this same reason why others perceived them as a threat.

2. Fake people also dislike authentic people because they are like a mirror to them that reflects their own fakeness and illusions back to them, and exposes them for what they are. Since they do not want to face that they are fake, they prefer to vilify the authentic types like me and so will subconsciously disdain them. It's similar to why vampires do not like sunlight, because it exposes them for what they are and harms them.

3. If you are a nonconformist and freethinker, you are essentially a threat to the matrix. So you will be treated like an invading virus in the host body. The matrix will send white blood cells, like "Agent Smith and his minions in the Matrix", after you. You will experience Murphy's Law or some perverse force going against you 10x more than the average person does. All those plugged into the matrix, who are normies and lemmings, will be programmed to be against you and be repulsed by you, as if you are an "enemy of the system", so they will tend to dislike you right away on first glance, for no reason that they can discern, even if you are nice and polite and agreeable.

4. More specific to me, my looks probably do not match my personality. Right? Because an Asian man is expected to be humble, meek, conformist, obedient, and not to have any independent thoughts or opinions. And/or they are nerdy and dorky, with no guts to oppose the establishment or be counter-culture. That's how most Asian men are in reality, unfortunately, even in the US. So when I act like some freethinking deep Socrates or Plato who is not afraid to tell the truth, and not afraid to expose BS, it creates an incongruency with my appearance. People expect that only an older eccentric white man with a beard, like Merlin or Obi-Wan Kenobi or that old wizard in "Lord of the Rings" or a Druidic white priest with a beard, will be wise and eccentric and say things that are deep and outside the box. Or some old eccentric paranoid conspiracy buff who lives in a trailer. But not an Asian guy like me who looks normal and middle class. Hence my looks do not match my personality and that's weird and off-putting to people. Am I right? Do you guys see that incongruency in me too? If so, does it turn you off? Just wondering.

What do you all think? Aren't these logical explanations that make sense?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”