Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

SPACE INVADERS wrote:
October 22nd, 2021, 12:06 pm
So people with similar energy tend to get along with each other? Makes sense, but hardly original. I mean why wouldn't similar people get along?
Of course similar energy/vibes is a factor. But that's not what I meant. I meant similar way in which you process data and the world around you. That creates a resonance that goes deeper than common interests. It makes sense because the people in a clique usually see things the same way and do not have any out of the box views, unless they all do. For example that narcissistic whiny group on the Friends sitcom all think the same way and talk the same way. Very annoying. So does Seinfeld and his friends.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 6:54 am
Given that people with autism and you get along, and your theory is that people who process things in the same way get along well, and given that autism is a processing disorder... I'll let you do the math
Maybe, but the thing is, autistic people do not like social interaction. I do. They also do not make eye contact with people. I have no problem making eye contact. Join me on Skype and you will see that I have no problem making eye contact with you. So I only have maybe half the traits of autism. However, aspergers is classified as low autism.

I also don't see why being too logical like Spock is a mental disorder. That's not logical. lol

A lot of great psychologists and philosophers like Erich Fromm have said that society is sick and insane, not the misfit. You should consider that. Not have a hive mind.

Actually I only know a few aspergers people and I get along with them. However, that's a small sample. I could also say that I get along well with many black guys too, because they know what it's like to be oppressed and they seek truth too. But that doesn't make me black. It just means that those who are oppressed and suffer and seek meaning, are more likely to connect because of shared experiences.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 2:37 am
Well actually you are wrong because you said that it is not you but Taiwan that is bad. So you say now that you have a special wiring that is why you do not fit. So you were wrong.

Plus social skills matter to get along with people.
How am I wrong? Whether I have aspergers or not, or whether I am weird or not, the fact is in Taiwan no one makes eye contact or talks to strangers and no one is interested in making friends. That's them, not me. It's just a fact. I'm not the only one to have noticed this. It's just taboo to talk about it. Even in China people are more social to me and more normal and human and authentic. That's just a fact based on direct experience. I was in China nearly one year and I do notice this difference. So it cannot all be about me. Why don't you use basic logic before you speak? You only make yourself look foolish. You assume you are smarter than you actually are.

Even expats in Taiwan mostly want to be left alone and not bothered and are not seeking to have fun. Totally different from expats in Angeles City. Nothing to do with me. Zboy1 noticed this too when he was in Taiwan.

Whether I have autism/aspergers or not, this fact remains the same. If I have aspergers it only makes it worse of course because aspies don't like to BS or act fake or be politically correct.

I already explained in detail why social skill doesn't exist in other threads. Don't ask me to copy and paste it again please. If you can't read then don't bother. Anyone can be polite, talktative and friendly if they like you. But if the other person ignores you and wants to be left alone and doesn't reciprocate, then no amount of social or conversation skills matter, because it's a moot point in that case. Common sense.

Btw @onethousandknives is wrong that Taiwan is an aspie country. I want to dispel that myth. Aspies are not politically correct or fake or superficial or conformist. They are logical and brutually honest. Very Spock like. In contrast, everyone in Taiwan is obsessed with political correctness and conformity and with being normal and square. The women have this "political correctness police" inside them, which you will see if you interact with them. They will immediately cut you off and walk away if you say anything that's not politically correct or show that you are not standardized and a drone like they are. I swear to God. It's true. It's true that Taiwanese tend to have shitty social skills, especially the young crowd. But that doesn't make them aspies. It just means they are weird and awkward and antisocial. Not aspies.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also @Gali. Why are you so victim blaming? One cannot change how he or she processes info. If that theory I heard is right, then we all have a way of processing info that is different. It's not something you can change or control. Even if you could, why would you want to change who you are to fit others who are dumb and clones and NPCs? You can't change who you are. And why would you want to? You don't make sense. All you do is make asinine comments to insult people with bad logic and bad reason. Please don't do that. And please don't act like you are smarter than you are. All you do is judge unfairly without any reason or good sense. If others are different, it's not my fault or under my control. I am not antisocial. I have lots of friends and contacts from all over the world. Just because some countries don't like me doesn't mean I am somehow "wrong or at fault". Not everyone is compatible with every culture.

Come here to Taiwan and see how well you fit in. You will hate it and feel suffocated and depressed too. Even if you have great social skills, if no one wants to know you or be social to you, it won't matter. I'll bet you a lot of money on that. Because I am sure I am right. I know another Greek guy who is similar to you who hates everything about Taiwan and agrees with me 100 percent about it. He is very extroverted and similar to you and likes to sing and play music. He even looks like you too. He says Taiwanese have their humanity and soul gutted out of them long ago. They are very inhuman. I can send you screenshots from my chats with him if you want to see them by social media. I saved a lot of them.

The reason you like to put people down and judge them and criticize them unfairly, is because you are atheist with no inner light and no connection to the divine. So you have to parasite energy from others in a competition environment, like an animal. If you had a soul or divine energy inside, you would not need to cut people down unfairly with bad logic like you often do. Notice how strong people and spiritual people don't need to do that. That speaks volumes.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw what you guys don't understand is that not everything has a logical or simple explanation. What I've noticed is that some people like me, have a mysterious energy that creates a RIFT between me and others. It has nothing to do with looks, money, weight, social skills, bad personality, etc. Those are just straws you are grabbing without substance. There's a mysterious energy or resonance that creates a rift between me and normal people. I've noticed this since the early 1980s. It's very mysterious, not something that can be explained or quantified.

Consider this: Haven't you met someone and didn't like them and didn't know why? You couldn't give a logical reason for it. You just didn't like them for some reason. You've all experienced that right? If so, then maybe you will see what I mean.

Most of you appear to be either atheist or Christian. So you think everything has a scientific explanation, or a demonic one. New Agers don't usually come here because they believe that talking about negative truths will bring negative energy into their lives. Plus they are not into traditional women either. That leaves only Christians, Atheists, and Agnostics. That's why a lot of you have trouble understanding me sometimes.

None of you have explained for instance, why I've had dogs single me out in a group before, as if they didn't like me specifically. Usually in movies they will show dogs singling someone out if they are not human or contain a dark entity or are a wolf in sheep's clothing. There is probably truth in that. Not that I am a malevolent being. But there is an energy that creates a rift between me and others. Maybe I am at a different frequency or resonance? Who knows. Or maybe it's a curse or bad karma from a past life. But Christians and Atheists aren't open to that stuff.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 12:11 am
Also @Gali. Why are you so victim blaming? One cannot change how he or she processes info. If that theory I heard is right, then we all have a way of processing info that is different. It's not something you can change or control. Even if you could, why would you want to change who you are to fit others who are dumb and clones and NPCs? You can't change who you are. And why would you want to? You don't make sense. All you do is make asinine comments to insult people with bad logic and bad reason. Please don't do that. And please don't act like you are smarter than you are. All you do is judge unfairly without any reason or good sense. If others are different, it's not my fault or under my control. I am not antisocial. I have lots of friends and contacts from all over the world. Just because some countries don't like me doesn't mean I am somehow "wrong or at fault". Not everyone is compatible with every culture.

Come here to Taiwan and see how well you fit in. You will hate it and feel suffocated and depressed too. Even if you have great social skills, if no one wants to know you or be social to you, it won't matter. I'll bet you a lot of money on that. Because I am sure I am right. I know another Greek guy who is similar to you who hates everything about Taiwan and agrees with me 100 percent about it. He is very extroverted and similar to you and likes to sing and play music. He even looks like you too. He says Taiwanese have their humanity and soul gutted out of them long ago. They are very inhuman. I can send you screenshots from my chats with him if you want to see them by social media. I saved a lot of them.
The problem is I am not just an extravert but I am also introvert. So I can deal with low social interaction pretty good because I trained it. Yes I could train it though it takes a long time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also you guys. Consider this. If I became an NPC drone and mainstream guy who only says things that are square and politically correct, none of you would like me. None of you would be here. I would be boring as f**k. My eccentricity is what makes me unique and interesting. So you can't have it both ways.

For example, Frederick Nietzsche was a great philosopher, but he had few friends and lots of loneliness. If he was mainstream and normal and had normal friends like others, you would have never heard of him. Which do you prefer? Again, you can't have it both ways. Think about it.

Also, not every country persecutes you or ostracizes you for not being square. It's only USA and Taiwan and NE Asia that does that. If you go to Russia, Latin America, SE Asia, and most other countries, people don't care if you are different. Differences create curiosity and people will talk to you with instant familiarity, like you see in the movies. Any well traveled person like Ladislav will tell you that. So you don't have to stay in USA or Taiwan where people are uptight and antisocial and don't like to be social with strangers and everyone is all business and repressed.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 4:06 am
Winston wrote:

The problem is I am not just an extravert but I am also introvert. So I can deal with low social interaction pretty good because I trained it. Yes I could train it though it takes a long time.
I am also both introvert and extrovert. But it doesn't matter. If no one wants to talk to you and everyone wants to be left alone and everyone ignores you, it doesn't matter what social skills you have. Even if you have the greatest social skills, if they aren't interested and don't resonate with you because you didn't grow up with them, it doesn't matter. They only say what they need. After that, they disappear. Most people are like that, they only say what they need and no more and have no time or interest for you. Unless you go to third world countries where people have nothing to do and will talk to random strangers just for the heck of it.

At least in Europe people have curiosity and will talk to you superficially at least just for curiosity sake. You can use this to your advantage. Let me explain.

In open countries, where people talk to strangers, you can use the law of averages to make friends or find girls to hang with, because even if only 1 percent of people like you, all you have to do is meet 100 people to find 1 friend, which will happen eventually if you are meeting people everyday, so it's just a matter of time. But in countries where people don't talk to strangers unless it's business related and people only say what they need, you can't use the law of averages because you aren't meeting people naturally everyday. See the difference?

When people are friendly to me, even children, I can connect with them, because I can talk about kid stuff too. I am very versatile. In that sense I have good social skills. Also in Angeles CIty I can talk to girls for a long time, even if they are dumb and simple, because they are open to me. Most guys cannot and say they cannot find anything to talk about with girls in Angeles City. So you see, in some ways I have good social skills and conversation skills.

How about I make a bet with you? I buy you a plane ticket to Taiwan and you see if you can make any good friends in 3 weeks even if you use great social skills. If you can't you pay me back for the plane ticket. If you can, then you keep the plane ticket. Most likely you will be like that Greek guy I talked to and say that Taiwan is the most soulless place in the world. Wanna take me up on the bet?

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

No what I meant is I can cope pretty good for quite a time without social interaction. I do not need to make friends. So I probably will not be too frustrated.

In Germany the area I lived was a bit anti social in a sense and it bothered me. Now it does not affect me that much but it took me decades of training to get there.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Winston wrote:

The reason you like to put people down and judge them and criticize them unfairly, is because you are atheist with no inner light and no connection to the divine. So you have to parasite energy from others in a competition environment, like an animal. If you had a soul or divine energy inside, you would not need to cut people down unfairly with bad logic like you often do. Notice how strong people and spiritual people don't need to do that. That speaks volumes.
He's not victim blaming, he's simply explaining your faulty logic. You are being critical of other people for the way they are, but it's not their fault they are the way they are no more than it's your fault you are the way you are. If people don't like you, move on. Nobody owes you their time.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Gali wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 2:37 am
Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 11:57 pm
I got it now! I think i know now why people form cliques naturally and I can't which none of u could answer. A Jewish scholar I've been listening to named Dr. Shmuel Asher said that social cliques form because the members process data and the world around them the same way, so they are more alike than unalike.

If u think about it that makes sense. So friendships and cliques are not really about common interests or agreement after all. Nor are they about being nice and kind to others. If u think about it those u resonate with the most process data the same way u do.

Thats why Asperger's people tend to relate well to each other with a comfort zone that they cant with normies. Not because the aspies agree on politics, religion or social issues. But because they process info the same way. So u see shared interests are not enough. Thats why when u go to church the people there don't feel like your real friends. Because religion doesn't create resonance or genuine friendship. It just brainwashes you.

This explains why feral cats form together and feral dogs form packs with other feral dogs. They process data similarly.

So u see i was right. Its not about social skills or being kind or nice or verbal or communication skills. You can be the most outgoing guy but if u dont process info the same way others do they will feel awkward around u and vice versa.

What do u think? Is this the solution ive been looking for? So basically I can be as open and outgoing as i want. But if i don't process data and the world like others they will not resonate with me even if we agree on stuff.

The sad part is that even if I am super unique and process data different from everyone else then i will have few or no friends regardless of how open or outgoing or social i am. This is why most people are awkward and impossible to connect with right? Because they process info differently than me. So American culture is wrong to presume that only shy or introverted or aspie people have few or no friends. Being talkative has nothing to do with it after all, just as I expected.

So the old adage is not true then that says "to have a friend you must be a friend". Being a loyal friend isn't enough. There has to be resonance in that u both process data the same way.

What do u think? Is this the key to understanding why normies dont like me?
Well actually you are wrong because you said that it is not you but Taiwan that is bad. So you say now that you have a special wiring that is why you do not fit. So you were wrong.

Plus social skills matter to get along with people.
Correct. Social skills absolutely matter, especially in the work environment. You are inevitably going to encounter people you don't like, or who don't like you. You have to be adaptable in these situations or you are going to lose your job.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SPACE INVADERS wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 9:52 am
Winston wrote:

He's not victim blaming, he's simply explaining your faulty logic. You are being critical of other people for the way they are, but it's not their fault they are the way they are no more than it's your fault you are the way you are. If people don't like you, move on. Nobody owes you their time.
How is my logic faulty? I didn't say anything inaccurate or make any fallacies. Saying so doesn't make it true. Are you arguing just for the sake of arguing? Do you have any valid point? I am not critical of his personality or who he is. But he made false statements about social skills. It's a shaming tactic and has nothing to do with friendships or attraction or love. Only diplomats and customer service people need to worry about being tactful, diplomatic, etc. You can call that social skills if you like. However, the way people use social skills is like a shaming tactic. Similar to how American women shame you when they say you lack confidence, when in reality they just aren't attracted to you, even if you're super confident. It's all a shaming tactic. This is obvious to everyone in the forum. So what's your problem?

Are you Guhji returned after being banned? Funny how you appear here after Guhji is banned and start arguing for the sake of arguing, without a valid point. I hate that. It's wasting my time.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SPACE INVADERS wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 10:15 am
Correct. Social skills absolutely matter, especially in the work environment. You are inevitably going to encounter people you don't like, or who don't like you. You have to be adaptable in these situations or you are going to lose your job.
What you are referring to is tact, diplomacy, and people skills. Of course you need those things in the work place, to get along with coworkers, deal with angry customers, etc. But that has nothing to do with friendships or relationships. Even shy people have friends and get girlfriends or get married. Because it's their destiny to be with them and they resonate with them. Think of you and your close friends. Do you get along because of "social skills"? Of course not. Duh. You get along because you RESONATE and like I said above, process info in the same way or see the world in the same way.

This is all very simple and easy to understand and obvious. I don't understand what you are debating or contesting. Where do we differ? If you are arguing for the sake of arguing, then please stop it. That's a waste of time and I'm tired of trolls just insulting me like a game just for the heck of it. It's not tolerated on Rooshv forum so why should it be tolerated here? Please stop trolling or arguing without a point just to be argumentative. That's toxic and parasitical. We should be raising each other's vibration and frequency here. If you wanna debate something, then have a legit point please. Don't just argue for the sake of arguing. I hate that. It's stupid. Please don't make me repeat this. Thanks.

Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

When you achieve greater emotional maturity you will come to accept that you are not accepted by many people in this world. That, I believe is Gali's point, and I am agreeing with it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SPACE INVADERS wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 9:24 am
When you achieve greater emotional maturity you will come to accept that you are not accepted by many people in this world. That, I believe is Gali's point, and I am agreeing with it.
Gee what a great insight and revelation... not. Anyone can say that. It's a no brainer. Duh. But that doesn't answer the mystery of why many don't like certain people with no logical reason. It's very subjective like a knee jerk reaction. I'm sure if you ask the people who dislike us, they don't know either. It's just a gut feeling or lack of resonance. I'm sure we've all avoided certain people or disliked certain people and didn't know why. Even in the work place, there are some bosses and managers that like you for no reason and some that dislike you for no reason even if you do a good job.

It also doesn't explain why dogs have singled me out of a crowd to chase or bark at, as though I were some creature in a horror movie. Like in the movie "The Omen" when Damion got singled out by dogs which sensed he was the Anti-Christ. lol. I am not evil so I don't know why that is. Maybe the universe or matrix is f***ing with me. This whole matrix seems to be one big mindfuck. That's why nothing makes sense and murphy's law is everywhere. You have not provided any explanations or insights. Not even into human nature.

Btw, you didn't answer my question. Are you Guhji? If so, why are you here? If you don't like me, you don't need to be here. Nothing good will come out of putting me down and shitting on everything I say and do. Even if I won the nobel prize tomorrow, you'd still find a reason to shit on me. Why? What good does that do? Any troll can argue endlessly about anything. But that's a waste of my time as any wise person knows. Why would I waste time on it?