Manufactured Lookism Against Men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Manufactured Lookism Against Men

Post by Adama »

It's because of two things: Your mindset is in the wrong place, and you care about the wrong types of women.

You honestly believe that men must impress women? That's the true cultural brainwashing. Who is it that wears makeup, high heels, wears perfume, does their hair? It is women, who seek to impress men. Now culture for the last few hundred years has convinced people that the woman is the prize. The man is the prize. Let the woman choose you. Don't choose her. That way you know at least she already likes you.

As for the wrong types of women, you care for the type who care about modern cultural stereotypes. These are walking zombies, sleepwalkers. I might not reject a person who was asleep as long as they weren't evil. But these people are either unconscious and not knowing what is right and wrong, or they are actively choosing the wrong things.

Lots of psycho women in this would.

And as far as Hebrewwood, it is blatantly obvious that Hollywood, the media and even the governments of the western world are almost entirely run by Jews, and the few "goyim" are either probably secretly Jews without informing the public, or they are hardcore Zionists and might as well be. So either Mr Gold is wrong here. Is he simply deceived or is he actively deceiving? Who knows.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Adama wrote: As for the wrong types of women, you care for the type who care about modern cultural stereotypes. These are walking zombies, sleepwalkers. I might not reject a person who was asleep as long as they weren't evil. But these people are either unconscious and not knowing what is right and wrong, or they are actively choosing the wrong things.

Lots of psycho women in this would.
That's the obvious response. What self-respecting man would care what those keeping up with the Kardashians morons want? And while I don't frequent the moronic venues, I can honestly say I've never seen an attractive woman with one of those steroid-ridden goons, or even just with a guy highly cut up from working out all the time. Healthy and strong looking, good posture -- yeah, those guys show up often with good looking women on their arms, but not the muscle mag freaks. They're too busy looking in the mirror.

In one way, things are easier today. These women you wouldn't want anything to do with -- they signify that for you, with tattoos and all the other signifiers of residence in Zombieland. It was tougher to weed out the psychos back when most women looked roughly the same. Of course, there were fewer psychos back then, and far fewer today who walk around signifying class.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Shoulder width and pectoral mass seems to be priority #1. I have a "beautiful face" beyond anyone you have shown here, but the prison body seems to be priority #1 in America, even before facial looks or race. I would get with a slightly chubby girl before I even considered a black girl with a great body (puke) but daddy's little princess doesn't seem to feel the same way.

I've actually noticed lately a lot of 20-something women who are thin and otherwise very attractive with ridiculously broad shoulders. Basically, white Americans are being bred for brutish traits in the same way that slaves were. America breeds exaggerated male traits into men and women because we are being selected as labor for the machine.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newbgold wrote:...
I apologize that this is so long. This was supposed to be my two cents, but I think that it became more like my twenty dollars. Do you guys agree with this? Do you disagree? Am I a bit too categorical and reductionist in my thinking? Are these too many generalizations in my post?
You bring up solid points. Looks have always mattered everywhere to some extent, but the west has taken it too far, since the women no longer need providers so much and there is all these fads on top of it. This has been thoroughly discussed. Probably in most of the world looks account for probably 30% of the package, but in the chumpzone it's about 70%, as women can also pick and choose because males tend to be better looking than women in that market.
So you have this trend of masculinized women driving with feminized 'beautiful' boy-toy men sitting in the passenger seat etc.

This comes back to the point cornfed was making on another thread about whether about one Anthony Queen or such were really good looking to women of previous generations. Back then status, elegance and eloquence had a bigger role IMO. Those guys didn't have washboard abs or "tat's" or weren't necessarily the now mandatory 6'3" and so on.

My only real gripe however is the stupid thing with the tattoos, i can't stand it. Such mindless sheeple everywhere.

**Clarification for retards: I don't hate women, Not all women are like that, just talking about trends, I have no problem talking to people, etc etc
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Write off any woman who wants a tattooed former prison inmate. Pause and think on this. Water seeks its own level. You are not on the level of a criminal bad boy. Be grateful instead of feeling sorrowful. This is not the life you want for yourself just to get action with women. That is sinking into the depths of destruction. That is where the women are that you're crying over. They love criminals. That is all you need to know to write them off completely. You don't want to join their ranks and you don't want to be like them.

Just like if you wanted to go with a Christian girl, you'd probably have to be a Christian. Same with psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists - the criminals. You must be one of them, but they're in the depths of destruction. Don't envy them. Be grateful you have not fallen.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Write off any woman who wants a tattooed former prison inmate. Pause and think on this. Water seeks its own level. You are not on the level of a criminal bad boy. Be grateful instead of feeling sorrowful. This is not the life you want for yourself just to get action with women. That is sinking into the depths of destruction. That is where the women are that you're crying over. They love criminals. That is all you need to know to write them off completely. You don't want to join their ranks and you don't want to be like them.

Just like if you wanted to go with a Christian girl, you'd probably have to be a Christian. Same with psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists - the criminals. You must be one of them, but they're in the depths of destruction. Don't envy them. Be grateful you have not fallen.
A lot of women in America love the "bad boy" and since most men on this forum aren't bad boys, is it no wonder that these women are not interested in you.

Good riddance, you don't want women like that in your life to begin with.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:Write off any woman who wants a tattooed former prison inmate. Pause and think on this. Water seeks its own level. You are not on the level of a criminal bad boy. Be grateful instead of feeling sorrowful. This is not the life you want for yourself just to get action with women. That is sinking into the depths of destruction. That is where the women are that you're crying over. They love criminals. That is all you need to know to write them off completely. You don't want to join their ranks and you don't want to be like them.

A lot of women in America love the "bad boy" and since most men on this forum aren't bad boys, is it no wonder that these women are not interested in you.

Good riddance, you don't want women like that in your life to begin with.
Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hates you.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

That is what any sane man should do. The women that people make so many threads about, why bother? A decent man should want nothing to do with them and should pay them as little attention as to a negro beggar.

Why you would want to attract attention, have anything to with, or even discuss such women is beyond comprehension. Write them off and rather focus on what you should do to attract the attention of worthwhile women. Focus on the way forward, not on the stench in the gutter. And avoid stepping in the gutter.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:

That is what any sane man should do. The women that people make so many threads about, why bother? A decent man should want nothing to do with them and should pay them as little attention as to a negro beggar.

Why you would want to attract attention, have anything to with, or even discuss such women is beyond comprehension. Write them off and rather focus on what you should do to attract the attention of worthwhile women. Focus on the way forward, not on the stench in the gutter. And avoid stepping in the gutter.
The problem is that the vast majority of white Western females now fall into this category and we need their wombs to carry on. I stand by my solution to the problem posted in the following thread, which seems to be one of the more referenced posts on this forum.

viewtopic.php?t=16215
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Adama wrote:It's because of two things: Your mindset is in the wrong place, and you care about the wrong types of women.

You honestly believe that men must impress women? That's the true cultural brainwashing. Who is it that wears makeup, high heels, wears perfume, does their hair? It is women, who seek to impress men. Now culture for the last few hundred years has convinced people that the woman is the prize. The man is the prize. Let the woman choose you. Don't choose her. That way you know at least she already likes you.

This is gold.

The question is why have they done it? To pussify and confuse men and invert nature - turn things upside down...cage the leader the man, give the keys to the woman who desires power and has become drunk with corruption.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Eric wrote:
Adama wrote:It's because of two things: Your mindset is in the wrong place, and you care about the wrong types of women.

This is gold.

The question is why have they done it? To pussify and confuse men and invert nature - turn things upside down...cage the leader the man, give the keys to the woman who desires power and has become drunk with corruption.

Women seek out male attention. Not a specific man but a flock of men. They want adulation from males. The less influence a father had in their lives the more they will seek male attention. If their father instilled a sense of worth and respect, they will not flaunt their bodies to all, but only seek the attention of men like their father and men whom their fathers will approve of.

Men do not seek the attention of all women. Just women they have set their sights on. Men target a woman and go for her.

Modern metro bs tries to turn men into women by making them focus on appearance to draw widespread female attention. This is too passive. That is not the manly way because man is a hunter. He picks the woman he wants, sizes her up and makes his move.

For men there is a shrinking number of women that you would want, and more and more of them that are best ignored. So men have to up their game to get quality female.

For women as well there are less men that you want attention from as the metrosexuals, weak sisters and losers are not proper men that a well brought up woman would want. For sluts who grew up fatherless, all males are fair game so they notice no such constraints.

In such an environment sluts are in the open and weak men think you compete, not by hunting, but by giving attention to one and all. Just like slut women. The problem with that is that you only catch the women that you should not want to catch. To catch such women in an environment with liberal laws leads to a trail of broken men, the men who could not resist temptation and wait for decent prey to come along.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The other thing about lookism is that I truly think that the most compatible couples actually look similar to one another. Usually they are on the same level of attractiveness, and they also resemble one another with respect to the shape of their faces. In other words, it looks like they were made from the same mold, just one is female and one male, or as if they could almost be siblings.

If this is true, then looks do not matter, because you are looking for the person who fits the same mold as you.

For you types who are scientific and into mumbo jumbo, there is at least one study that shows this is true.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:

This is gold.

That's the Satanic doctrine from Crowley. Invert everything. And it has worked. Almost everyone is deceived by this inversion. Many men will even fight for their own enslavement to exalt women above themselves and to give authority to women over men. This sort of planning works over hundreds of years. Long term planning. As you go back in history, you can see how these changes have been slowly implemented over generations, so that each upcoming generation is born into a world that is slightly more confused than their parents.

First you must bind the strong man before you can spoil his house. They do this using the woman, just like they used Eve to get Adam, just like they used Samson's wife AND Delilah to destroy him. It actually happened to Samson twice that women betrayed him. One of them was his wife, the other was his girlfriend.

As for drunk on corruption, check out how so many women are given over to lewdness. Poor women. Walking around wearing tight jeans and "yoga pants" that show off their buttocks and thighs, even while they are walking arm-in-arm with their husbands. So shameful. Or the ones who dye their hair pink and have rings in their noses. Or how about the ones that wear miniskirts and show off all their legs. And of course being women, they should all be wearing dresses that go below the knee, to not show off the thigh, and to present themselves as women, distinguished in attire and hair length from men.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

The problem is that the vast majority of white Western females now fall into this category and we need their wombs to carry on. I stand by my solution to the problem posted in the following thread, which seems to be one of the more referenced posts on this forum.

viewtopic.php?t=16215
The way you think is quite interesting. However if it were me, I couldn't utter such words that you speak. Just imagine how much explaining you'll have to do one day at the Great White Throne (or the Judgment Seat of Bema if you can believe) before the Lord.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:The way you think is quite interesting. However if it were me, I couldn't utter such words that you speak. Just imagine how much explaining you'll have to do one day at the Great White Throne (or the Judgment Seat of Bema if you can believe) before the Lord.
I think I will be judged as a good-hearted person doing his best with what he had and be moved on to the next level.