New insane online dating profile I put up...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Will this work?

No way. They'll see through it.
No votes
Maybe. Needs refinement.
100%

Total votes: 1
PandaMan
Freshman Poster

New insane online dating profile I put up...

Post by PandaMan »

Might need some tweaks for full effect, any advice is appreciated... some inspiration came from a thread here...

Remember, the second you make it known you are looking to "date" an American woman, you're now off the table as datable to them. Now with this profile, I think I'm probably showing a little too much anger and I'm a little too cerebral here, so it's probably not going to work how I want it to, but the general idea is there... "I'm not here to date you, i'm a d-bag" -- because that's what they all want:

"My only interest in American females is to perform the most degrading sex acts you can think of on them before severing all contact -- and if a girl shows resistance to what I want, I'll just find another one, because nearly all American women are sluts, feminist wackadoos, religious hypocrites (usually with no morals or brains), unbelievably phony and fake, cheaters, liars and basically messed up, psychologically damaged money and status-obsessed, shallow, narcissistic whores that are pretty easy to manipulate if you know how to. I've yet to be proven wrong about any of this, with a few, rare exceptions.

That said, I don't feel that way about *all* women. I talk to European women online, some Asian women and I have an interest in visiting Tibet. I would like to marry a foreign girl and have a stable, fulfilling relationship with one and a family, since they come from a completely different culture than the U.S., they have different values, their personalities are far better, they are far better human beings in general and have ten thousand times more to offer a man than an American woman (generally speaking; there's good and bad everywhere, but in the U.S. there are almost no exceptions, almost 99.99% of American women are ****ed up damaged sluts with no morals with almost NOTHING to offer a man other than sex, and I've yet to be proven wrong. Let's see, I've met TWO American females -- that I personally got to know well -- that I respect in my life, other than my mom. The rest have all been one brand of fail and dysfunction after another that have literally made my life much worse because I had the misfortune of meeting them, before I had woken up to the fact they're all the same).

I make about $30,000 a month online through my business, and I'll be leaving the U.S. fairly soon permanently to get out of this sick culture. So I can do and say whatever the f*** I want.

But in the meantime, if you're interested in being degraded, f***ed really hard, tied up or anything else with no strings attached, that would be agreeable.

And yeah, I'm a douchebag -- to American chicks. Get over it."[/b]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PandaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by PandaMan »

This is a really awful profile and I'm probably just going to put up some Red Pill stuff.

I need to stand for something better than this.