Dudes, women are people like you and me

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Females have profoundly different brain structures than men and have very different evolutionary motivations, leading to generalized differences in behavior. Any study of the situation would reveal this to be obvious. Much like the idea that all breeds of dogs can be treated as interchangeable with every dog to be judged on its own individual merits, the idea that all humanoids are interchangeable is a ridiculous fantasy. Like a lot of crap people believe today it has been recently concocted by criminal elites in order to destroy society.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Females have profoundly different brain structures than men and have very different evolutionary motivations, leading to generalized differences in behavior. Any study of the situation would reveal this to be obvious. Much like the idea that all breeds of dogs can be treated as interchangeable with every dog to be judged on its own individual merits, the idea that all humanoids are interchangeable is a ridiculous fantasy. Like a lot of crap people believe today it has been recently concocted by criminal elites in order to destroy society.
Science, facts, give me these facts. Share them, explain them, don't just allude to them.
My contention is that females have brains 11% smaller than men and have slightly more white matter (so better short term memory, fine co-ordination and such) and one sixth of the grey matter (so much less capacity for inductive reasoning). You would have to google the subject and read around.

As to their behavior compared to men, aside from being incapable of reason, females tend to be fickle, selfish jerks. In terms of beliefs, they tend to have none and simply spout whatever the men they believe to be in charge tell them. Although it is impossible to "prove" evolutionary causality, it is easy to see the evolutionary advantages to such observed behavior.

Suppose a troop of stone-age hunter gatherers is attacked by another troop and they want to defend themselves. It would make no sense to send the females to do the fighting. Breeding is proportional to the number of young females, so in small populations they are too valuable to lose, and in any case they would mostly either be pregnant or have young children in tow. It makes much more sense for the females to hide and the men to go and do the fighting. If their men are killed or driven off, it makes sense for the females to forget about them and commence f***ing the winning men, thereby ensuring that they survive and breed with the stronger men. Hence it is desirable for men to have strong group loyalty and for females to be selfish jerks whose loyalty, if any, is instantly transferable. Since group loyalty and the associated ability to cooperate and mind-meld with others would be harmful in females, they don't develop the brain structures associated with those traits.

If judged by the standards of men, the females would be considered scum, but the fact is that they are not men so they should not be judged by our standards. They have their role to play and we have ours. This works until some idiots enter into the psychotic fantasy that we are all identical and give females the vote, institute no-fault divorce etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:tell me this, because I am curious..
Many of these questions have in fact been answered in my posts, but I don't generally answer stupid/personal questions on request. Why would I?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Because you always speak with great certainty. You talk like a man who's seen it all and done it all. You talk like a man with experience... but of this experience, I have heard so very little details and specifics. You are a mysterious bigot, a faceless commentator who judges an awful lot but gives away little of his personal self to be judged in return.
You really should try to judge arguments on their own merits and do your own research. There are only some exceptional cases where no objective evidence is available that a poster's personal experience might be relevant.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Say I want advice on women and relationships, and there are two men I could go to...

Man number one is thirty years old, a scholar. He's traveled around a bit, but not an awful lot. He's at home now and miserable. His knowledge comes solely from the things he's read. He is a virgin. Women never wanted him. But he fancies himself an expert as he claims to exactly why they didn't want him, and how this makes them rotten, not him.

Man number two is thirty as well. He's dated around, traveled around and worked in various places. He's had five long-term relationships, the latest of which has lasted three years and he's still seeing the woman. He believes what they have is love and considers himself a lucky man. He does not ever call himself an expert. He's a happy man living a happy life and he does not claim he has it all figured out in spite of this.

Which of the men do I go to for advice? :roll:
I'd probably ask #1 about big picture issues and #2 about the minutia of relationships. But of course you never know who you are dealing with over the Internet anyway.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Ya stank hole westernized std infest pharmaceutical zombies with violent pms and bi polar are people. Go get one then if they're so great :roll:
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:tell me this, because I am curious...

1: How old are you?

2: Have you ever had sex (not with a hoe, that is)?

3: Have you ever had any sort of serious relationship with a woman?

4: Have you ever seen women you desire go for guys you dislike and has this frustrated you?

5: Just how much deep conversations on equal basis have you had with women?
Dude, you seem to take everything on an individual basis, Cornfed may be an extremist but his views are correct, so what if he's still a virgin or got rejected by women, does that make his conclusion of women not being the same as men invalid? no. You can go talk to any evolutionary psychologist who is not politically correct and they will tell you the same thing. There's a reason why women were kept in the home for thousands of years, it's because once you give women power in the society, that society won't last for long, it's like giving your 3 year old son the keys to your car
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote: With good, frequent sex the anger lessens. So does racism, so does hatred of women. It all becomes irrelevant when you get laid. Sexual frustration makes people angry and unreasonable. To get a lady makes one see things in perspective.
You make plentiful sex sound like being stoned all the time. So I take it you want to take you advice from stoners of one form or another.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

I suspect the author of this ridiculous thread is an undercover woman. A woman who has the agenda to inject here feminist views and also implies that they are the harmless innocent angels who are not accountable of their actions aka playing the victim card, and things are how they are because it's men's faults. My point is: we all have experienced and seen what you really are. Who are you trying to fool?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:I suspect the author of this ridiculous thread is an undercover woman. A woman who has the agenda to inject here feminist views and also implies that they are the harmless innocent angels who are not accountable of their actions aka playing the victim card, and things are how they are because it's men's faults. My point is: we all have experienced and seen what you really are. Who are you trying to fool?
You know, you may well be right, and in which case she has my admiration.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

4: Have you ever seen women you desire go for guys you dislike and has this frustrated you?

I agree with everything Cornfed said in this thread, and I will answer your questions.

1: 53
2: yes
3: yes
4: yes
5: "equal basis" is impossible with anyone unless you have an identical twin. Each person is different and requires conversation on a different basis.

I think MarcosZeitola is a man, but very mainstream/blue-pill. He deviated once from the mainstream with racism, changed his mind, and now will never again deviate from mainstream beliefs even when they are clearly wrong. I don't think debating with such people is a good use of time.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

fschmidt wrote:

I agree with everything Cornfed said in this thread, and I will answer your questions.

1: 53
2: yes
3: yes
4: yes
5: "equal basis" is impossible with anyone unless you have an identical twin. Each person is different and requires conversation on a different basis.

I think MarcosZeitola is a man, but very mainstream/blue-pill. He deviated once from the mainstream with racism, changed his mind, and now will never again deviate from mainstream beliefs even when they are clearly wrong. I don't think debating with such people is a good use of time.
I believe that men who are not gay but support gender equality and or racial equality have their own reasons for doing so, one of the reasons is that if the old traditions of nationalism ever come back after globalization and the New World Order have been destroyed, such men will no longer have the opportunity to get access to easy p***y either in the west or abroad. they will no longer have the opportunity to get pre-marital sex or at least sex without any strings attached. You see in the olden days before equality, in order to have sex with a girl. you had to marry her and you had to have approval from her father, if you showed up acting or looking like today's Hollywood role models(thugs, bad boys, rappers etc), the father would chase you away with a short gun, and it was almost impossible for his daughter to get into an interracial relationship because other men in the society would look down on him if it ever happened, but today since the father has been stripped off almost all his rights and authority by the elites, the girls can have sex with douche bags without any consequences because the government will come and bail them out. Now you can travel to the third world and bang women there and dump them afterwords without any repercussions.

So to me, men who hate this toxic society but still do little to nothing to change it or even don't want to change it but move abroad also have their own interests. It's like the liberals who claim to love blacks but spend thousands of dollars to avoid them, liberals do it because they're still afraid what the White Nationalists have in store for them, so they're using blacks as a shield
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Women, being more emotional, are more susceptible to cultural shifts.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

me thinks

Post by bennandsarah »

I think the o.p. is a WOMAN. the style of language is feminine and trying to inject a woman's view into the board topic.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:You make plentiful sex sound like being stoned all the time. So I take it you want to take you advice from stoners of one form or another.
If a man and a woman have a good relationship, chances are they are having lots of sex. The sex makes them chill. No man who has an active, healthy sex life obsesses over the sex lives of others, people's choice of partners, matters of race and the like.
You mean plentiful sex makes men into psychopaths who stop caring about the future of society and the human condition? What a horrible thought.