Do you think the quality of conversations is declining?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Do you think the quality of conversations is declining?

Post by Temprano26 »

I have gone out places trying to socialize with people and often I find people have conversations not worth hearing spoken by those I don't want to know any better. Nobody talks about anything significant anymore. It is all just "he said, she said" crap about the people they know who are not in their presence. Three minutes of your life wasted on hearing nothing but garbage. There is no way to get involved in a group of people with this narcissistic mentality so when I go out alone I stay alone.

Of course nobody I talk to knows about it because they themselves have their group of friends that they talk about their own bullshit with too. Everybody is in denial about America's serious loneliness problems so they blame the individual with every assumption they can like the individual is just sitting waiting for a girl to walk into his living room.

People have nothing to talk about anymore that is worth hearing it seems.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Shut up yo retard wat u taking bout itz u dat cant tak yo momma.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Johnny1975 wrote:Shut up yo retard wat u taking bout itz u dat cant tak yo momma.
Hahaha...Hoodlums sounds even more stupider and dumber when talking like that overseas....
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

in this particular forum...yes.

too many bottom feeders and whiners here.

not pointing any fingers at whom... but you should know who they are...
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

This is nothing new and has been happening since the 1990s.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

OP, that is not true at all. Just last week our very own Winston had a deep conversation with a stripper.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I can't even talk to people. Everybody wants to just talk about each other when the person's back is turned. Not about the current state of the world, their future or themselves. I've heard 70 year old folks nowadays who talk about more stuff than 20 year olds. Granted, their level of conversation is just as dismal also.
SilverEnergy wrote:This is nothing new and has been happening since the 1970s.
Humans have always been pretty stupid. But as a whole, there's been a drastic decrease in intelligence, dating back to the early 19th century(loss of people's wealth, rights, and freedom). And then a gradual decline in overall sense since then.
Devil Dog wrote:OP, that is not true at all. Just last week our very own Winston had a deep conversation with a stripper.
:lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you think the quality of conversations is declining?

Post by Tsar »

Yes, most conversations are much worse in 2021. I find most girls can't really keep a conversation going or interesting...and girls are suppose to love talking about themselves...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑