Complimented on being "hot": double edged sword

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Complimented on being "hot": double edged sword

Post by deasil875 »

because you are sometimes given an unfair label of being a playboy, when you are looking for a marriage minded woman. I cannot tell you how much this irks me. Ran into it again the other night skyping with a filipina from DIA. She laid it on THICK. "OMG I love your smile" "You're so hot", then bursts the bubble with "I think you are a playboy" "How could you not have a girlfriend?"

Very annoying. I told her it was unfair to be calling me that considering that we had just only known each other a grand total of 10 minutes. I straightened her out saying that I'm looking for a girlfriend to eventually be my wife. Then she had the nerve to say "Im the one! When are you coming here?"

Click.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Be easy man. I kinda had the same issues as well. You have to understand that all women FW or AW, are insecure to varying levels. A 4-7 woman will feel a little inadequate when approached by you. Also I dare say you are probably more handsome than even some of the other handsome guys here. You might have to settle for nothing under a legit 8-10 without makeup, or 9 and 10's with makeup. I'm not kidding you. You need to find a wife that feels comfortable in her own skin and confident being with you because she knows she is pretty enough to have a man that looks good like you do. Like I have stated before, her self esteem is important and a woman with shitty self esteem is constantly jealous around your family, friends, and co workers. They will have rotten attitudes and complain and fuss over senseless things. Enough to make you want to slap them. I know this from experience. :wink:

You need a woman that compliments you. I don't need to see what this woman looks like to know she probably isn't on your level based upon what you wrote. It know 9's and 10's are a bit tougher to find, especially online on some cheap dating websites that are usually awash with 3-7's, but you really need to avoid them. If the PI is your main hunting ground, you might need to take a page out of WillNDowd's book and just go there instead. I know he is a monger, but he found top level ones while on the ground. It's hard to snag or find the ones like that online I bet, due to possible higher social status of PI. Some countries may have 9 and 10s online, like China does, but maybe you need to adjust your strategy and find a better dating site or two or hit the ground and walk the malls instead.

One of those recent PI related threads here on HA, Falcon and MGuy I think?, walked the mall and one of those girls in those pics was 9ish at least. That pic made me stop immediately while scrolling down. Maybe send Mguy a message and see if he can give you some tips too. Maybe he will see your thread. He seems to have a good eye for quality and being an more upper class Filipino, he may have some insight to help you form a strategy. Too many other guys here have freaky and sometimes unrealistic fetishes and tastes, and cannot grade women on a mainstream level, so be careful with their advice. That includes me too! :P It takes one to know one. I know that my crazy fixation on shorter haired women is not normal or mainstream as well. :lol:

I think you can figure it out. I know 9's and 10's are often times a little bit spoiled, but what truly beautiful woman of real quality is not? That face will make sure you work hard in life and provide an excellent source motivation to be the best husband you can be.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:
Be easy man...

You have to understand that all women FW or AW, are insecure to varying levels. A 4-7 woman will feel a little inadequate when approached by you. Also I dare say you are probably more handsome than even some of the other handsome guys here. You might have to settle for nothing under a legit 8-10 without makeup, or 9 and 10's with makeup. I'm not kidding you. You need to find a wife that feels comfortable in her own skin and confident being with you because she knows she is pretty enough to have a man that looks good like you do. Like I have stated before, her self esteem is important and a woman with shitty self esteem is constantly jealous around your family, friends, and co workers. They will have rotten attitudes and complain and fuss over senseless things. Enough to make you want to slap them. I know this from experience. :wink:

You need a woman that compliments you. I don't need to see what this woman looks like to know she probably isn't on your level based upon what you wrote. It know 9's and 10's are a bit tougher to find, especially online on some cheap dating websites that are usually awash with 3-7's, but you really need to avoid them. If the PI is your main hunting ground, you might need to take a page out of WillNDowd's book and just go there instead. I know he is a monger, but he found top level ones while on the ground. ....
Kai is right on here.

The girl was just insecure.

As excited as you are about FW, the Pinays are more excited about you.

Tease, take it slow, make friends, put them in the friend-zone if they don't have the self-esteem to be your mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQGXa3FiXKM

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

A good boyfriend is a rare jewel in the Philippines, most Filipinas will never have one. Please excuse them if they get excited by your presence, they are being sincere. Filipino women chase men like hounds chase foxes.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Yeah, I've heard from men who have lived abroad and they say alot of foreign women have a habbit of judging you by THEIR standards over there. Example being, say a man is good looking and has no girlfriend, they think he's either a liar or is so messed up no woman wants him. They keep forgetting to factor in the fact that in the USA/Canada, women are DIFFERENT and are the reason said man is single! argh!

I still remember the first foreign woman I ever corresponded with. Met her on Elena' Models. A Red headed Russian from a small town 2 hours south of Moscow. Woman went ape shit for me and wanted me to call her that night. So I did, talked an hour, then stayed up until the sun rose (her time) chatting on Yahoo IM, sending each other pictures of ourselves. She eventually point blank, flat out accused me of lying to her about never having been able to find a wife yet. "such a strong man, manly, hot! Body of underwear model! James, I don't understand. Well, it's getting late gotta go, bye. ." Never heard from her again. . .
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Lol wow that sucks! Lol she probably did you a favor, lol.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I get called hot all the time and all women do is play hard to get.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

I can relate to the OP as well. I once posted a girl pictures of myself while on chat a few years back. She called me 'handsome', which I admit is of course flattering but then there goes the whole accusation of me being a suave womanizer who can get anyone I want and thus wouldn't really be looking for a relationship.

And yes, I can also see that it is usually the insecure (and ugly!) girls who like to do this sort of thing with the guys. Manwhorifying them before even getting to know them properly!