Where is Affirmative Action for Irish Individuals?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NeighborhoodNetBang wrote:You have stated your privilege. You were granted with superior genes by god, nature, whatever, so you can go around the world (especially the Orient) and be given jobs and women without effort. There are numerous stories of unqualified white guys going to Asia and getting jobs while Black guys that have experience, do everything right still won't get in.
This was true until the recently, so I suppose you have a point there. Unfortunately that privilege has now expired unless you are tall, natural blond, model material.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by fdiv »

NeighborhoodNetBang wrote:
April 10th, 2013, 8:42 pm
You have stated your privilege. You were granted with superior genes by god, nature, whatever, so you can go around the world (especially the Orient) and be given jobs and women without effort. There are numerous stories of unqualified white guys going to Asia and getting jobs while Black guys that have experience, do everything right still won't get in.

I used to be a "coonservative" and go along with White arguments against AA, but after a few trips to Asia I've changed my tune.
Maybe they just appear to be unqualified because you are too f***ing stupid to have even a rudimentary understanding of their profession and purpose. Nah, it's gotta be everyone else's fault!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)