Five reasons why being repulsive to women is a GOOD thing

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out how rejected men rationalize things.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

There's a difference between being repulsive and not approaching.

In North America since women are so immature and play games approaching them is a pain in the ass but a repulsive guy will stay that way even if he goes abroad.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Andrewww wrote:There's a difference between being repulsive and not approaching.

In North America since women are so immature and play games approaching them is a pain in the a** but a repulsive guy will stay that way even if he goes abroad.
I disagree because Asberger Syndrome is almost never picked up overseas, but is considered repulsive in the US.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

terminator wrote:
Andrewww wrote:There's a difference between being repulsive and not approaching.

In North America since women are so immature and play games approaching them is a pain in the a** but a repulsive guy will stay that way even if he goes abroad.
I disagree because Asberger Syndrome is almost never picked up overseas, but is considered repulsive in the US.
Absolutely!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Speaking of Aspergers, I saw a special today on CNN which depicted a software company in Germany that purposely hires men with Aspergers! This is because men with this condition are considered invaluable assets to this one particular software company, which apparently has discovered that such men are able to discover certain patterns and flaws within software coding that most "normal" people would overlook. The company's CEO started this company after his son was diagnosed with the condition.

Contrast this to the US, where men with Aspergers and Aspie tendencies are marginalized by society, considered creeps by most women, and where there is a constant witch hunt against them, since everyone is paranoid that they will become the next workplace rampage shooter.