there-is-something-seriously-wrong-with-young-men-in-america

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I don't buy the BS that if Adam Lanza had been courted and laid multiple times by blonde hotties, he wouldn't have turned his Mom's guns agains harmless children.
I don't buy it either because he didn't have a score to settle with women, children were his target (and his own mother).

I'm sure he was a good guy inside at some point during high school. But because he was an outcast many people rejected him from social settings and thus he started a grudge. Maybe he was even bullied who knows.

Americans have no compassion, if they see someone is shy they ignore him completely. In other cultures they would at least give him a chance. I remember when in 8th grade back in Romania, we had a couple of very shy people in the classroom and I was surprised to see the girls inviting them to dance at the end of the year prom. A few drinks later they really opened up.

However, I don't agree with the rest of your post. Many "lazy bums" are raised by their single mothers so the women take 90% of the blame. In a society where families stay together and girls don't become sluts by the time they hit 18, the majority of men find their place in society. If they can't find any opportunities they go abroad, maybe that's what people in America should start doing.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

publicduende wrote:The horror movie unfolding before our eyes is that of a social fabric compromised by the same toxic mix of entitlement and materialism, in a world that doesn't have good jobs, and not even good motives to have a good job, where both men and women are morally allowed to have sex with whoever they want as soon as they turn puberal. As soon as those young women and men will stop sucking on their baby boomer parent bank accounts, they will realise not only that they won't be able to sustain their lifestyles for long - but even their most titanic efforts will be unlikely to give them the levels of financial and personal stability afforded to their parents! And when they will come to this realisation, they won't even have the psychological and ethical solidity to face it, become resourceful and find new means to survive. Many of them will simply go insane, perhaps they will pull a Lanza with their kitchen knifes or homebrewed chemical weapons, as somebody here hinted at.
I agree wholeheartedly and give it a name: Post-Modernism. I recently read a lecture by James Frasier from 1908 about the new field of Social Anthropology. One of the most striking things in it was the idea that the truth always wins. The Post-Modern truth is that morality is relative on a cosmic scale and God isn't a falsifiable idea. The next truth, which I think is already emerging, is that morality isn't relative on a functional scale and people are unhappy. I'm not worried about the future of humanity, but the current paradigm is awful.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Andrewww wrote:
I don't buy the BS that if Adam Lanza had been courted and laid multiple times by blonde hotties, he wouldn't have turned his Mom's guns agains harmless children.
I don't buy it either because he didn't have a score to settle with women, children were his target (and his own mother).

I'm sure he was a good guy inside at some point during high school. But because he was an outcast many people rejected him from social settings and thus he started a grudge. Maybe he was even bullied who knows.

Americans have no compassion, if they see someone is shy they ignore him completely. In other cultures they would at least give him a chance.

Right on you nailed it bro!

Something is seriously f***ed up in the US and it's not just the men, the women, the young men, or the young women. It is everything!

IMHO US needs to be wiped out clean like Sodom and Gomorra except the few good ones who shall be let to wander the earth until the tainted generation dies and when it's only the new americans left, then they shall be let in and form the reformed USA.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jboy wrote:
Americans have no compassion, if they see someone is shy they ignore him completely. In other cultures they would at least give him a chance.
Right on you nailed it bro!

Something is seriously f***ed up in the US and it's not just the men, the women, the young men, or the young women. It is everything!

IMHO US needs to be wiped out clean like Sodom and Gomorra except the few good ones who shall be let to wander the earth until the tainted generation dies and when it's only the new americans left, then they shall be let in and form the reformed USA.
Did you just SAY that??

The elephant in the room...
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Yes there is something wrong with young American males/men. Jackson Katz's book called The Macho Paradox is a good book about it.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

It's AW who have the main problem. Of course, some things have rubbed off on men, because being around these axe-murderers in training has to impact young men. Why doesn't the media complain about girls using men for an easy life of child/mommy support? NO, it always the guys at fault. May all AWs starve when the economy goes bust, as $1,000/month in mommy support won't even pay the grocery bill when bread is $100/loaf. They can try to prostitute themselves to me then, but it will be my turn to reject them as I wasn't good enough in the past.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Accepting the fact that both genders have issues is the only way North America will get better. There are plenty of documentaries articles about problems of American girl/women and it should be however it is inaccurate to act like American men and boys don't contribute to American problems also. It can't be one sided. Many American males are hurt and the way they are because of other Ameican males as well as women. It's both. There is no point in pointing fingers. It's American men and women boys and girls. We messed North America up together. Instead of playing the blame game we need to come up with solutions to fix our problems.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Accepting the fact that both genders have issues is the only way North America will get better. There are plenty of documentaries articles about problems of American girl/women and it should be however it is inaccurate to act like American men and boys don't contribute to American problems also. It can't be one sided. Many American males are hurt and the way they are because of other Ameican males as well as women. It's both. There is no point in pointing fingers. It's American men and women boys and girls. We messed North America up together. Instead of playing the blame game we need to come up with solutions to fix our problems.
True enough. But go lightly here, gf. Advice or commentary from a woman is not always welcome in the touchy area of AW/AM.

Sometimes even when you know the right answer, you have to let people work it out for themselves.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Accepting the fact that both genders have issues is the only way North America will get better. There are plenty of documentaries articles about problems of American girl/women and it should be however it is inaccurate to act like American men and boys don't contribute to American problems also. It can't be one sided. Many American males are hurt and the way they are because of other American males as well as women. It's both. There is no point in pointing fingers. It's American men and women boys and girls. We messed North America up together. Instead of playing the blame game we need to come up with solutions to fix our problems.
True enough. But go lightly here, gf. Advice or commentary from a woman is not always welcome in the touchy area of AW/AM.

Sometimes even when you know the right answer, you have to let people work it out for themselves.
Yea I had Ameri women haters attack me lol. But I can't help I'm a woman and my gender and nationality shouldn't make anyone uncomfortable.