I am angry at youtube.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
zacb
Experienced Poster

I am angry at youtube.

Post by zacb »

Ok, so I was on here recently, and I was going to click on a content topic that was sensitive to most people on this forum. But when I got to youtube, it was blocked due to being "hate speech". Now I understand that Hitler was a murder, but at the very least we should have the opinions of understanding opposing viewpoints in this pseudo-democracy. Then today I was searching for a video that some might find inappropriate. So I figured I would just have to log in, being the topic was not something for sub18 users. But what happened? Blocked for everyone. And just the other day there was someone I knew who was on a Facebook group that was religious in nature, and received a message from Facebook telling them to not talk about whatever topic they were talking about (it was nothing violent). I am getting pissed off at these nanny state do-gooders from both sides of the argument! And btw, I am all for keeping kids safe, but still, use something less draconian, such as log in, or tell the users to use less inappropriate tabs to advertise videos that may be offensive.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Agree on both FB and YouTube.

I guess DailyMotion would sub for YouTube. Don't know why noone seems to use it much.

Re FB, I guess that young people are using another site, I forget the name. (Not LinkedIn.)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

YouTube is a death trap for men who want to express free speech. You can say anything on YouTube, but the very instant you talk down on (black) women for their sℎitty behavior, your account is in jeopardy.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.