Nancy Lee disses Winston Wu in Asiance Magazine

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Nancy Lee disses Winston Wu in Asiance Magazine

Post by Winston »

Check this out.

In response to the Jezebel article, Nancy Lee, an Asian American female blogger, calls me a "big Lu", whatever that means. lol

http://www.asiancemagazine.com/2012/01/ ... s-a-big-lu
Winston Wu is a big Lu!
nancylee
Jan 30, 2012 @ 02:58 am nancylee
Winston Wu Is A Big Lu!

omg Jezebel reported on this complete tool bag named Winston Wu. This genius, who obviously never gets laid, came up with the 10 Reasons Men Should Avoid Marriage. As if! Hunny, men like you benefit from marriage because it locks the poor sap into coming home to you every night. Well, in the beginning, anyway. Lord knows she'll stray being married to that!

I mean, just look at him. He even comes up with his whole "10 Uncommon and Outstanding Things about Winston Wu". Well if you're so special, do we really need it spelled out for us? Thanks for the advertisement, but I'll pass.

Hey Winston! you forgot number 11) Due to the fact that I was born with a small penis, I need to take 5 hours out of my day to write "10 Uncommon and Outstanding Things about Winston Wu". Because now the women are really going to want me now! hardy har har!

See this is where men fall short. Poor Winston thinks we care about his ability to beat computers in Chess and Scrabble up to high levels.

No, no, no, no Winston! What women really want to know, is can you beat my vagina so hard at high levels of stamina, progression and force that we don't want to look or be with anyone else. Can you get us off and keep us captivated in bed.. Winston, you need to do more reading on the subject. You don't get laid or this would have been your first objective. It is not important to you. Beating the computer at chess is.

Marriage would be ideal for you as you can lock in a steady lay. Marriage for a hot, sexy girl would not work with you. She has options.

The point of my story is, Winston, you do not hold the cards in society because you are a male. That was the 80s and 90s. It is different today. Woman have options. All kinds of options. We can sleep with whoever we want. We can take care of ourselves so we don't have to come home to a man we are not interested in just because he is supporting us. We don't have to listen to why you think it's better marrying an Asian woman vs an Asian American woman. You are not a prize. You are not the be all, end all.

You are not a legend. Maybe a legend of the trolls?

Love your tagline: "Marriage is a trap. Stay out or get stuck."

Yeah ditto!

Jezebel then did a follow up: http://jezebel.com/5874834/meet-the-web ... -american-...

Please make it stop!

I would also like to point out that my attraction toward Winston has nothing to do with his race. If he was a hot, confident Asian man, I would definitely date him. But a whiny, blame American women for my problems, don't get married or get stuck type of man is definitely disgusting and highly unattractive!

Instead of writing your 24 hours worth of articles, you could have been taking sex classes on how to get women off. Just a thought!

Good luck dating, Winston!
What is her problem? Does she feel threatened because I don't suck up to AW like I'm supposed to? And because in her mind, only women are supposed to have "options" while men are not? I guess it's AW mentality that only losers escape from their problems. But they don't realize that most guys who stay and tough out the US dating scene are actually standing on a sinking ship, when they have better options elsewhere.

Also notice that she admitted above that men are at a disadvantage and that women hold the upper hand: "The point of my story is, Winston, you do not hold the cards in society because you are a male." That's very telling. I guess even women know that by now.

I wonder if she did a Freudian slip when she said: "I would also like to point out that my attraction toward Winston has nothing to do with his race." LOL Was "attraction" a typo or Freudian slip? LOL

Here is a great comment in the comments section about me being a fighter:
Luv your posts, Nancy. You crack me up!

Haven't heard from WW for a while. He used to be all up on all the Asian sites a year or two ago. And everyone everywhere had nothing but hate for him, both guys and girls. Except me.

I see WW as as Asian male in the Western world who tries to make the best out of the shit hand The Man dealt us. WW, before he came out(as it were)could freely read all the negative stuff about Asian males; how we're losers, ugly, passive, shy, quiet, victims who cannot pull ourselves up and be free, so to speak. Long Duk Dong and Willian Hung come to mind. The anti AM media continue their onslaught unabated and so many fall sway to the propaganda like sheeple.

WW is the kind of guy who refuses to be a victim. You won't find him whining that he can't get a date or the whole world is against us, therefore why bother. He's a fighter trying to do the best he can and maybe he overcompensates although I don't think so. You yourself, Nancy, claim you wouldn't date him if he were the last guy on Earth or some such.

But you have to admit, deep down, he intrigues you. The man's got game albeit a crazy, new, unusual kind of game but game nonetheless. I know game when I see it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Another self-hating White-Anglo-washed Asian-American piece of shit female hating on an Asian American. Same trend a gwaan (sarcasm for my boy Taco LOL!) in the Black American community.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

Post by Futureexpat »

She basically just proved Winston's point. Really I will be honest Asian men are at the bottom of the dating totem pole in dating in America. In fact in America your at the bottom if your not white but if your asian your below other non whites. (maybe on equal or same terms with muslims.) All I know is that in America all Asian women want is a white guy so really anything she says you should just disregard. Though if your a white male she wants yo dick. Really asian women will go for any white guy its rediculous even the skinny nerdy white dudes who cant get a date to save their lives can get asian chicks its pretty sad. Hell even baby boomers almost double their age. Honestly America can breed a lot of self hate that I cannot even fathom.

Im an equal opportunity hater Americas messed up system even fools attractive black dudes into getting with white whales. This is nothing more then a result of Americas social engineering, and white supremacy. In fact going abroad is better for anyone even the tall broad shouldered attractive white man with a six figure income who has plenty of options will find far more better options. I cant stress this enough but a lot of white collar men with 6 figures have given up on American women as well.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:Another self-hating White-Anglo-washed Asian-American piece of shit female hating on an Asian American. Same trend a gwaan (sarcasm for my boy Taco LOL!) in the Black American community.
+1
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Futureexpat wrote:She basically just proved Winston's point. Really I will be honest Asian men are at the bottom of the dating totem pole in dating in America. In fact in America your at the bottom if your not white but if your asian your below other non whites. (maybe on equal or same terms with muslims.) All I know is that in America all Asian women want is a white guy so really anything she says you should just disregard. Though if your a white male she wants yo dick. Really asian women will go for any white guy its rediculous even the skinny nerdy white dudes who cant get a date to save their lives can get asian chicks its pretty sad. Hell even baby boomers almost double their age. Honestly America can breed a lot of self hate that I cannot even fathom.

Im an equal opportunity hater Americas messed up system even fools attractive black dudes into getting with white whales. This is nothing more then a result of Americas social engineering, and white supremacy. In fact going abroad is better for anyone even the tall broad shouldered attractive white man with a six figure income who has plenty of options will find far more better options. I cant stress this enough but a lot of white collar men with 6 figures have given up on American women as well.
This post is so on point it ain't even funny dude.Yeah this culture has f***ed up non whites in the head pretty bad including my self in my younger years before i took the red pill. White supremacy has did a number on us big time.The worst thing about it is even places like south america (brasil)are even affected by this i was reading a afro-brasilian blog and there was black women in brasil talking about the standard of beauty and black brasilian men dating white brasilian women.I was like wow they sound all most like black american women.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

At least the AW got told off in her own blog. What's funny is that she never responded to Winston or the other men that came to his defense. Reminds me so much on when I told the girls I know my fiancee is lithuanian. It was like a slap to the face for them to the point where some even stopped talking to me. It is a great satisfaction that after they put me down and rejected me I found someone who is wonderful and they just can't handle it. More good men are discovering how wonderful it is to be with a non american woman and not having to put up with this femmenazi crap anymore.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Typical

Post by Voice of Reason »

That is so typical of the attitudes of some women.

While Winston Wu speaks truth and logic, all she can do is hurl insults about penis sizes and the ability to get laid.

She proves Winston's point.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

http://www.asiancemagazine.com/profile/nancylee

Ethnicity: Chinese American
Language(s): English
Education: Post Grad
Schools: BU
About Me: I tell it like it is. I tell the truth. If you don't like that then you won't like me.

(BU = Boston University)

She went to a top-notch private university on the East Coast, but can't reason properly or even speak her own heritage language?
I tell it like it is. I tell the truth. If you don't like that then you won't like me.
Attitude problems. Nuff said.

A comment on her profile page:
Oct 31, 2011 @ 09:21 pm Anonymous said:
Love her so many white guys here posting . Ah Asian fever is alive and well
Or, White Fools Falling for Ticking Time Bombs Fever.
If he was a hot, confident Asian man, I would definitely date him.
What is this "confidence" that they keep talking about? As Steve Hoca had said, it's a shaming tactic. "Confidence" is subjective and depends on the local social environment, bar the more extreme cases in which the guy is considered to be socially inept in ALL cultures.

And isn't good moral character far more important than superficial confidence? Most bad boys and jerks exude that "confidence" and "assertiveness" that American women keep talking about non-stop.

No, no, no, no Winston! What women really want to know, is can you beat my vagina so hard at high levels of stamina, progression and force that we don't want to look or be with anyone else.

It is different today. Woman have options. All kinds of options. We can sleep with whoever we want. We can take care of ourselves so we don't have to come home to a man we are not interested in just because he is supporting us.
What on earth. I am speechless. :x
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Look at the avatar in her profile. What a strange look and expression. She looks totally self-absorbed and corrupted.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gits
Freshman Poster

Post by gits »

I like how she attacks the perception of the man instead of the message. Isn't that called the straw man fallacy?
Gits Ferrari's Latest Blog: Horny Guy in Taipei http://hornyguyintaipei.blogspot.tw/

Not SARS Just Sex! - The Kindle Edition! $5.99
http://www.amazon.com/SARS-Just-White-M ... s+just+sex

The Oil Sands of Alberta - The Kindle Edition! $5.99
http://www.amazon.com/The-Oil-Sands-Alb ... of+alberta
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

When I first read her article I thought that this might be a man impersonating a woman because women don't talk that way. If she is a woman, then women in the US have really degraded since I left many years ago.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what someone in our HA Facebook Group said about Nancy Lee's article.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/86597977757/
Shawn: Winston, I read that article and I have to wonder who writes like that?! She sounds VERY immature! Is this girl still in high school or something? Does she expect her readers to take her seriously as a blogger when she uses valley girl phrases like "as if" in her writing?!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Is this girl still in high school or something? Does she expect her readers to take her seriously as a blogger when she uses valley girl phrases like "as if" in her writing?!
He would have meant American high schools. High school students from many non-Western countries are very mature and well disciplined. For instance, if you have ever known high school students from China, it is plain obvious that they are absolutely nothing like American high school students.

American colleges often seem to be blown-up versions of American high schools. The same cliquishness, immaturity, mannerisms, mindsets, and so on do not disappear when students are suddenly plucked out of high schools and then thrown into university campus dorms.