Please help. Assault left me blind and offender deported.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Venus999
Freshman Poster

Please help. Assault left me blind and offender deported.

Post by Venus999 »

I don't know where to start, I would like to stay anonymous but I doubt that will be the case if I need help. I was assaulted last Christmas Eve 2010 by my partner's ex-girlfriend and she is from Shenzhen, China and works in Hong Kong night bars and AXA or ING insurance. I have since found out she travels abroad managing brothels in Toronto, Ontario and the UK, and that is the reason he broke up with her. Her name is Hong Xia, but as she travelled back to the UK to commit the assault, she changed her name to Nin Xia. English names she has used are Candy or Celina.
She was sentenced in the UK for 18 months, but prison service approved her early deportation and she only served 5 months. The worst thing for us was she contacted us from the airport to gloat about her freedom, as UK authorities did not inform us of her early release. She has shown no remorse at all.
I am posting on this site in case someone who is looking for love might stumble upon this vile woman. She uses men to be able to get rid of the cash from the prostitution and uses their bank accounts for money laundering. I have police reports and pictures of her and my injury. Please any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NameandSh ... 5413850079