Hypermak vs Contrarian Expatriate vs Spencer flame war dump thread

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Hypermak vs Contrarian Expatriate vs Spencer flame war dump thread

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 11:11 pm
Nuff said on the tough guy stuff. You and I BOTH know the real deal on that. Next subject.....
LOL sure, like you know the "real deal" about my job, my love life, my family businesses, and the rest.

Another Mike Tyson lookalike? :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 14th, 2020, 11:14 pm
Typical frustrations of a broke guy without ANY income. "You don't have any money!" "You don't get girls!" "You don't fly first class!" Everything's got to be faaaaakkkkeeeeee (as he dabs the tears from his eye).
8)

I love it!
Well acted. Except I have no tears (sometimes I do, your pathetic life makes me laugh that much) and 90% of what you're bragging is just in your mind.

WE'VE GOT YOUR FIGURED OUT! Stop the bragging, nonno! It can only get worse! Move to another community where maybe you could try and convince the local audience that you're a multimillionaire playboy who looks like a NFL player, in the 48 hours before you get banned :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 11:15 pm
October 14th, 2020, 11:11 pm
Nuff said on the tough guy stuff. You and I BOTH know the real deal on that. Next subject.....
LOL sure, like you know the "real deal" about my job, my love life, my family businesses, and the rest.
There is nothing about you WE could respect about you, your pathetic FORMER job, or your family. And stop thinking "family cafe" is impressive. It's pathetic! :lol:

This describes you more than anything:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 10:12 pm
1. They talk about money a lot
2. A constant need for validation
3. They use complex titles for their job position
4. They always want to talk about themselves
5. They always brag about the plans they have

Real rich

1. They are not outgoing
2. They do not wear flashy clothes
3. They only hang out with people who force them to level up
4. They don't care if you have heard of them
5. They only want to talk about what they are learning

Needless to say, the fake rich section fits a certain senile poster here to perfection. :)
But to be fair to CE, you are not looking at this from the negro point of view. He allegedly was with the diplomatic service, so the government paid him to do what stereotypical rich people do such as eat in expensive restaurants, hence in his own mind, such as it is, he most likely though of himself as rich and would have even if he had no money.

Just so, he probably genuinely thinks he is a most exalted person for getting what was a probably mediocre LSAT score which he believed entitled him to a scholarship and probably genuinely thinks he was entitled to a life of ease by passing the piss-easy foreign service test. It is not fair to judge negros by the normal standards.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 11:36 pm
But to be fair to CE, you are not looking at this from the negro point of view. He allegedly was with the diplomatic service, so the government paid him to do what stereotypical rich people do such as eat in expensive restaurants, hence in his own mind, such as it is, he most likely though of himself as rich and would have even if he had no money.

Just so, he probably genuinely thinks he is a most exalted person for getting what was a probably mediocre LSAT score which he believed entitled him to a scholarship and probably genuinely thinks he was entitled to a life of ease by passing the piss-easy foreign service test. It is not fair to judge negros by the normal standards.
I think you drank his cool aid at least in part. He never worked for the diplomatic service, he never travelled the world as US government officer. He probably consumed his meals alone, at the office canteen or at the cheap greasy spoon across the street. I can only imagine how miserable and frustrating his life must have been until his retirement.

He has been waiting his late 40s, early 50s to have the life he always dreamed of. Which kind of explains why he now feels the irresistible urge to use this relatively obscure corner of the Internet to unleash his mind movie in full Technicolor :)

You always seem to have a racial angle to your conclusions. It's probably even simpler than that. Whatever his skin colour, the guy is full of s*it. That's why he is so pissed off with me, more than anyone else in here. I am telling him what his mind is rejecting on a daily basis, for the sake of the little sanity left in him.
Last edited by hypermak on October 14th, 2020, 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 14th, 2020, 11:23 pm
There is nothing about you WE could respect about you, your pathetic FORMER job, or your family. And stop thinking "family cafe" is impressive. It's pathetic! :lol:
Funny. You also have a former job but no family. So tell me how you should be spared the ridicule you want to unleash on me. Black privilege LOL :)

My "family cafe(s)" makes more money in a day than you can make in a month from the phoney investments you find on YT.
October 14th, 2020, 11:23 pm
This describes you more than anything:
Yeah, we've already established that you're a subcriber of the "best luxury website in the world". :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 11:46 pm
I think you drank his cool aid at least in part. He never worked for the diplomatic service, he never travelled the world as US government officer.
I don’t know and you may be right, but I tend to think he did. You get a sense of things over the years, and his story seems plausible to me. Of course since he has gone off the rails, the things he says about his present condition have to be taken with a grain of salt.
You always seem to have a racial angle to your conclusions.
Yeah, just like I treat children with a children angle in mind and dogs with a dog angle in mind. Would it not be stupid and hateful not to do that? I know it has been the State religion since the French Revolution to pretend that everyone is equal, but we all know this is nonsense.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 11:49 pm
Funny. You also have a former job but no family. So tell me how you should be spared the ridicule you want to unleash on me. Black privilege LOL :)
Wrong as usual. You know only tidbits that I share about my life, nothing more. :lol:
hypermak wrote: My "family cafe(s)" makes more money in a day than you can make in a month from the phoney investments you find on YT.
Which is why you are working a job that does not require a university degree (you couldn't afford it), and your dream job is working in some capacity at that cafe. :lol: But truth be told, I doubt that cafe even exists!

That all you got? Bring it on! I like beating up on you here since you're not in front of me so I can..............! :twisted:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 15th, 2020, 12:18 am
Wrong as usual. You know only tidbits that I share about my life, nothing more. :lol:
Of course we only know the more bombastic, boastful tidbits about your life. What a coincidence! :)
Which is why you are working a job that does not require a university degree (you couldn't afford it), and your dream job is working in some capacity at that cafe. :lol: But truth be told, I doubt that cafe even exists!
I went to a prestigious cuilinary academy after my culinary high school degree, which is equivalent to a bachelor degree. They don't teach how to become a chef at Harvard...

Of course the cafes don't exist. All in your mind, yes.
That all you got? Bring it on! I like beating up on you here since you're not in front of me so I can..............! :twisted:
You are just a little monkey in a cage, banging your head against the bars, foaming at the mouth because you know your dirty ass has been exposed and busted and there is nothing you can do to prove what's only in your mind. WE GOT YOU FIGURED OUT! :D

Of course, in your mind, you have to think of yourself as the super-confident masculine god who can reduce everybody to a puddle of tears with a single glance, or a single sentence. And that's where the ridicule becomes thicker! LOL
Last edited by hypermak on October 15th, 2020, 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 12:13 am
I don’t know and you may be right, but I tend to think he did. You get a sense of things over the years, and his story seems plausible to me. Of course since he has gone off the rails, the things he says about his present condition have to be taken with a grain of salt.
If he really was part of the US diplomatic service abroad, his brain must have really turned into mush if all he can do now is brag about "success" and hot p***y from Ukraine. Maybe he was poisoned by the Russians and he went back home with a serious mental condition, who knows :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 12:36 am
I went to a prestigious cuilinary academy after my culinary high school degree, which is equivalent to a bachelor degree. They don't teach how to become a chef at Harvard...
I'm sure you had SOME measure of training, but PRESTIGIOUS? Not a chance for someone working at a Manila hotel and got fired from it to boot!
hypermak wrote: Of course the cafes don't exist. All in your mind, yes.
If they do exist, do you think they are something to be proud of? Not a chance.

hypermak wrote: Of course, in your mind, you have to think of yourself as the super-confident masculine god who can reduce everybody to a puddle of tears with a single glance, or a single sentence. And that's where the ridicule becomes thicker! LOL
I'm sure YOU see me that way. That's why I broke your brain by getting you all obsessed with everything about me. 8)

Time to just admit it. Your life sucks, and mine is IDEAL by comparison.

How's that job search going?
:lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 15th, 2020, 12:52 am
I'm sure you had SOME measure of training, but PRESTIGIOUS? Not a chance for someone working at a Manila hotel and got fired from it to boot!
It's one of the most prestigious culinary academies, with 75% of the students coming from outside Italy. You think a family of working class baristas wouldn't be able to afford the fees (a couple thousand Euros a year anyway, for Italian nationals, nothing special).

As I told you many times before, it is one one of the measures of your "class" that you know absolutely nothing about fine dining, or good food. You don't even recognise the fact that not all chefs are greasy spoon clerks, or commisary kitchen operators. When was the last time you took your "date" to a restaurant that was more than a casual dining franchise?
They are our business. Tell me one businessman who is not proud of their businesses, especially if they have been around for decades and do well.
I'm sure YOU see me that way. That's why I broke your brain by getting you all obsessed with everything about me. 8)

I can't really admit it, because it's not what I see. Like several people told you, and you ignored, if your life really was that ideal and happy, why would you spend so much time on a forum like this, just to show off what incredibly privileged life you made for yourself? No truly wealthy person would even imagine to use so much time and resources to bash on anonymous members of a small forum, just to validate their (alleged) status. Noone. I told you. MrMan and Cornfed told you. Marcos told you. It's just common sense.

So, conclusion, you're either only happy when you beg for validation, or you're not happy at all. The stuff that's happening to you may even be all real, it's beyond the point, which is that you're just not happy.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 2:31 am
It's one of the most prestigious culinary academies, with 75% of the students coming from outside Italy. You think a family of working class baristas wouldn't be able to afford the fees (a couple thousand Euros a year anyway, for Italian nationals, nothing special).

As I told you many times before, it is one one of the measures of your "class" that you know absolutely nothing about fine dining, or good food. You don't even recognise the fact that not all chefs are greasy spoon clerks, or commisary kitchen operators. When was the last time you took your "date" to a restaurant that was more than a casual dining franchise?
They are our business. Tell me one businessman who is not proud of their businesses, especially if they have been around for decades and do well.

I can't really admit it, because it's not what I see. Like several people told you, and you ignored, if your life really was that ideal and happy, why would you spend so much time on a forum like this, just to show off what incredibly privileged life you made for yourself? No truly wealthy person would even imagine to use so much time and resources to bash on anonymous members of a small forum, just to validate their (alleged) status. Noone. I told you. MrMan and Cornfed told you. Marcos told you. It's just common sense.

So, conclusion, you're either only happy when you beg for validation, or you're not happy at all. The stuff that's happening to you may even be all real, it's beyond the point, which is that you're just not happy.
Do you have any hobbies or any personal interests other than ruminating about, trying to impress or comparing yourself to me?

Sure does not seem like it....
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 15th, 2020, 2:58 am
Do you have any hobbies or any personal interests other than ruminating about, trying to impress or comparing yourself to me?
Hmm...how much do you charge for English lessons over Skype? :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 3:05 am
October 15th, 2020, 2:58 am
Hmm...how much do you charge for English lessons over Skype? :)
I think instead of obsessing about what others have and what you don’t, a healthy pastime or two might do you a lot of good while you are jobless.

If not, just stay in that sad holding pattern instead of bettering yourself. It would prove me right anyhow.