My Challenge to Rock!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: My Challenge To Rock!

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 10:36 am
kangarunner wrote:
September 23rd, 2023, 10:51 pm
Winston wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 7:50 pm
@kangarunner please don't post these kind of trashy irrelevant random posts again or you will be given another 7 day ban.
They aren't as trashy as the whores you hang around with in Angeles City.
I'm more concerned about this poster, Kangarunner. I've only been here for a short time and all I see from him are posts insulting Winston. Why doesn't the OP have a problem with Kangarunner, or threaten him with a ban or a temporary warning at the very least? It's unfair that Cornfed gets a temporary ban for personal insults but Kangarunner gets nothing from the OP. I even saw the OP welcome Kangarunner back to the site after Winston gave him a temporary ban for posting constant insults and useless posts towards the bossman himself. I thought the OP was against personal attacks, yet it's fine when Kangarunner does it? Something doesn't add up here.

My challenge to Pixel--Dude - why don't you speak out against Kangarunner's personal attacks towards Winston, or at least give him a temporary ban like you did to Cornfed? How is this fair?

What a "friend" Kangarunner is... :roll:
Winston already dealt with this on his own. He's above me so why do I need to get involved?

I did welcome kangarunner back. Why wouldn't I? I welcome everyone back when they've been banned. Plus I like kangarunner and I always have done, though I do think he should stop trolling Winston.

Kangarunner contributes good content to this forum such as trip reports which could help people wanting to move abroad which countries they could consider. Whereas that worthless little cancerous parasite Mercer brings nothing of value here and is universally hated.

And you're not new here, so drop the bullshit act. Just because you're keeping a low profile this time round doesn't mean we don't already suspect you. Lol
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 9:01 pm
So have the Mercer trolls stopped spamming this forum since this Challenge to Rock thread began? If so, then perhaps this thread has done some good, regardless of who was behind it.

Maybe the matrix caused these trolls here to generate conflict so we can get angry and give off loosh energy for the matrix to feed off of. That's why we are here after all, according to the matrix movie. lol. If so, maybe it used Rock or others as a proxy? lol. Who knows. Anything is possible in this weird universe or matrix.

@MarcosZeitola aren't you gonna address my points above? lol
@Winston

I read it. I don't know. I analyzed all the evidence of @Pixel--Dude and he put a lot of evidence into collecting it and making his case. He made it well. There are no other suspects with the right personality type, the prankster tendencies, the dark and rather twisted sense of humor and the suspicious behavior (like being aware of troll accounts being banned when said bans weren't made public knowledge). I'm 99% certain it's Rock and the only reason you mentioned "the matrix" or "advanced government AI' as possible explanations is because you'd rather not admit your friend has been saying some rather heinous shit on the forum for a few years now.

Regardless of what you or others believe, I've seen enough to make up my mind at this point.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 10:20 am
@Winston

I read it. I don't know. I analyzed all the evidence of @Pixel--Dude and he put a lot of evidence into collecting it and making his case. He made it well. There are no other suspects with the right personality type, the prankster tendencies, the dark and rather twisted sense of humor and the suspicious behavior (like being aware of troll accounts being banned when said bans weren't made public knowledge). I'm 99% certain it's Rock and the only reason you mentioned "the matrix" or "advanced government AI' as possible explanations is because you'd rather not admit your friend has been saying some rather heinous shit on the forum for a few years now.

Regardless of what you or others believe, I've seen enough to make up my mind at this point.
I want to make a few points on the contrary here. Rock worked in finance and banking. To even be hired at the jobs you have to be somewhat "elite". Rock is a very smart person but he also knows that time is very valuable and should be used wisely. Why would someone who is at that level in life and is also retired now spend his valuable time typing away on some useless character on a wasteland forum that will literally give him no return or benefit at all?

Those banker types are just too smart too waste their time on some wasteland forum.

Also consider that Rock is an older man. Once you get older, you start to see the forest from the trees and your outlook changes a lot. Older people are more calm and don't have time to waste on nonsense such as creating a fake character and trolling endlessly.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kangarunner wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 1:24 pm

I want to make a few points on the contrary here. Rock worked in finance and banking. To even be hired at the jobs you have to be somewhat "elite". Rock is a very smart person but he also knows that time is very valuable and should be used wisely. Why would someone who is at that level in life and is also retired now spend his valuable time typing away on some useless character on a wasteland forum that will literally give him no return or benefit at all?

Those banker types are just too smart too waste their time on some wasteland forum.

Also consider that Rock is an older man. Once you get older, you start to see the forest from the trees and your outlook changes a lot. Older people are more calm and don't have time to waste on nonsense such as creating a fake character and trolling endlessly.
That's what I initially thought too... that a "troll" is, by definition, someone with not a lot going for him. But someone can be highly intelligent and quite successfull and still be kind of crazy. I mean Rock may be smart, intelligent, but he's also a childless man without a wife or long term girlfriend, who has plenty of time on his hands if he is really retired. He still follows the forum, reads the forum, and takes time to complain to Winston about the new moderator, @Pixel--Dude. He gets particularly upset when the new mod bans troll accounts because Rock, the successful genius man, enjoys reading their troll comments and finds it "entertaining". Then one particular troll account gets banned. Pixeldude never advertises this fact, never tells the forum, perhaps as a trap? And Rock specifically mentions THAT account to Winston in a private message. Like: "hey, why did Winston ban X account?" I mean at that point it was a pretty open-and-shut-case.

We're talking about a man who is successful in his professional life but still somewhat of a societal misfit outside of his workplace. A man who is intelligent enough to take on different online personas and is entertained by trolling, and trolls. Is it something that makes logical sense? Not to me, it doesn't. But people are sometimes crazy, and do crazy, nonsensical things. It's the nature of the beast.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 1:24 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
@Winston

That's a good point. Usually most people would not waste time on this forum. Why do you call it a wasteland forum? This forum is unique and has content no other forum has. Freethinking is not a waste. Bad terminology. If this is a wasteland forum, then why are you here? You must resonate with it at some level, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Anyhow, the problem with this is that Rock has admitted to me many times that he reads this forum everyday and finds it highly entertaining. He said that to me in person many times. Therefore, he definitely believes this forum is worth his time as a reader or lurker, whether he is guilty of being behing the trolling or not. Therefore, that argument is invalid based on Rock's own words to me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 9:01 pm
So have the Mercer trolls stopped spamming this forum since this Challenge to Rock thread began? If so, then perhaps this thread has done some good, regardless of who was behind it.

Maybe the matrix caused these trolls here to generate conflict so we can get angry and give off loosh energy for the matrix to feed off of. That's why we are here after all, according to the matrix movie. lol. If so, maybe it used Rock or others as a proxy? lol. Who knows. Anything is possible in this weird universe or matrix.

@MarcosZeitola aren't you gonna address my points above? lol
@Winston

Good point. I asked Rock about how he knew that Recover was banned. He had no explanation at first. Then a few weeks later he finally replied that he merely assumed that Recover was banned because he stopped posting, which is what I suspected he would say. Do you buy that? However, what hasn't been explained is how he knew that Pixel Dude had accused him of being Mercer and Chandler, which only showed in the private message to the banned user under "reason for the ban". That is another smoking gun that can't be easily explained away.

Btw you forget that Rock and Mercer have another connecting point: Fort Myers, Florida. Rock has a condo there, and Mercer's threads were about how certain restaurants there were anti-male. Is that just a coincidence? What do you think? lol. As any good detective knows, one coincidence may not prove anything, but when you add them all up cumulatively, then they add more weight and credence.

Rock also said that he can't prove his innocence because you can't prove a negative, kind of like how you can't disprove the existence of God or unicorns. What do you think of that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good point MZ. A man can be financially successful yet be eccentric or weird or a misfit or have a dark side. Having money doesn't make one sane or stable or mature. Besides, we don't know for sure how Rock got all his money. His story is that he got it from working at a bank and gaining huge profits in stocks. However, all we have is his word alone. We don't know whether that's true or not, or exaggerated or not. All we have is his word for it. Anyone can have secrets. Plus Rock has been known to make up stuff to try to win a debate before, I have tons of examples. So who knows. It's an open question mark. Anything is possible. How do we know Rock isn't a shape shifting reptilian, like @WorldTraveler has joked about? lol. If you think about it, you can't discount anything.

mahayana
Freshman Poster

Re: My Challenge to Rock!

Post by mahayana »

I've never really understood the almost pathological need of some people to go through all the trouble of joining a list, group, forum, etc., then going to great lengths to harass, badger, bother, annoy, and generally irritate the other people there--either by flagrantly ignoring the rules, or by 'playing dumb' about them-- resulting in the subsequent blocking, banning, and removal of said person.

Is that some warped badge of honor, being labelled a trouble-maker & getting kicked out?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

So it's been a while since I issued this challenge to @Rock and so far he's not managed to refute any of the evidence against him connecting him to the Mercer troll. He claims to @Winston that he can't prove a negative or something or other and therefore it is impossible for him to distance his name from Mercer.

However, this wasn't the case. There WAS things he could've done to prove his innocence. Maybe it wouldn't have proven anything definitively, but it certainly would've helped convince me and maybe others that Rock wasn't Mercer.

Firstly, there was the account he claimed he made and was accused of being Mercer. As Winston pointed out, the only person who knew I'd accused them of being Mercer was Recover, and I've already proven with evidence that Recover can be connected to Mercer through writing styles, certain phrases and expressions and their mutual dislike of me persistently banning trolls.

Rock then changed his answer and said he was never accused of being Mercer, but instead received an error message which means he was unable to verify his account. If he wanted to at least try to show he is innocent he could've sent Winston the name of this account and not only that, he could've proven that he tried to create these accounts by sending Winston proof of the emails sent by the Happierabroad website when creating account. Since he was unable to do this it only throws his innocence under scrutiny.

Unless of course Rock and Recover were the same person. And independent of Mercer. This was something that Winston suggested as a possibility. But then if that was the case why wouldn't Rock just admit that he was Recover but deny responsibility for the other trolls connected to Mercer? Unless Rock realised that such a confession would inevitably make him look more suspicious since it would reveal that he deliberately tried to alter his writing style and pretend to join the forum under an alias, which is suspicious behaviour by itself.

If Rock made an account and received an error message why wouldn't he inform Winston of this straight away? Why would he only complain about this after I ban several Mercer sockpuppets? It's all very odd.

@Lucas88
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

If any of you want to know what Rock looks and sounds like, he gave an interview on the Youtube channel Every Man has a Story. Search 'successful banker'. He sounds like a legitimate guy. I'm surprised he hangs out on this loser forum. Unfortunately, in America just because you're successful doesn't mean you can date hot women (or any women for that matter), which is why he looks for p^^^y in other countries.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Space Invaders wrote:
October 31st, 2023, 10:03 am
If any of you want to know what Rock looks and sounds like, he gave an interview on the Youtube channel Every Man has a Story. Search 'successful banker'. He sounds like a legitimate guy. I'm surprised he hangs out on this loser forum. Unfortunately, in America just because you're successful doesn't mean you can date hot women (or any women for that matter), which is why he looks for p^^^y in other countries.
If this is really him, then I guess @Will N. Dowd was rather rather spot-on in his description of the man. Voice seems to match audio of Rock that can be heard in the interviews he's done with Winston over the years. Interesting...

Those are some pretty solid detective skills right there, Space Invaders. How'd you find it?

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston
No successful man who went to business school in London would write the crap that Mercer wrote. Rock is an older man and when you get older (over 50), you don't do that sort of tomfoolery.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 3:11 am
@Winston
No successful man who went to business school in London would write the crap that Mercer wrote. Rock is an older man and when you get older (over 50), you don't do that sort of tomfoolery.
You mean the successful guys at the Epstein island? Or who sell weapons?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

kangarunner wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 3:11 am
@Winston
What makes you think that? It doesn't matter which school he went to he could still be guilty. The evidence points to Rock being Mercer. Evidence he wanted shutting down but at the same time made no effort to refute. Age and financial success don't really correlate to character. How do you know what he is and isn't capable of? He was quick to throw you under the bus wasn't he and share that rip off report with Winston. Something which Mercer tried to stitch you up for. :roll:
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yo, @Winston I gotta know... is this Rock, by any chance? Or did @Space Invaders refer to someone completely random that isn't Rock? Apparantly he was interviewed on some YouTube channel and one dude here claims it's Rock lol.