The Vaccinated are Losers!!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Vaccinated are Losers!!!

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 5:04 pm
I agree. No one should ever go to an American hospital if it can be avoided. American hospitals are some of the worst anywhere in the world.
It depends which hospital you use in the States. It depends on your health insurance - if you have one - and otherwise on your wallet.
There are many countries in this world which hospitals are much worse than in USA, this is for sure.

However it is true that any medical care you need in the States is seriously overpriced compared with the rest of the world. Same with legal fees.
USA in this sense is a mess, a rip-off.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 6:46 pm
Tsar wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 5:04 pm
I agree. No one should ever go to an American hospital if it can be avoided. American hospitals are some of the worst anywhere in the world.
It depends which hospital you use in the States. It depends on your health insurance - if you have one - and otherwise on your wallet.
There are many countries in this world which hospitals are much worse than in USA, this is for sure.

However it is true that any medical care you need in the States is seriously overpriced compared with the rest of the world. Same with legal fees.
USA in this sense is a mess, a rip-off.
No, the US hospitals and doctors are legitimately the worst.

1. I had them lose expensive test results at the office I had them done
2. I had doctors lose the test results at the offices they were to be sent
3. I had doctors that chose not to read anything or look at anything
4. I had doctors who did the wrong thing because they don't listen and don't read
5. I had to wait 2-4 hours at some doctors
6. People need to wait 2-6 weeks to do anything
7. Doctors prescribed medicine that insurance wouldn't cover so the pharmacy had to call and get it modified
8. US doctors won't prescribe anything that's a hormone but foreign doctors would be willing to prescribe hormones. The only doctors that will prescribe hormones do so for diabetics (insulin), guys with no balls (testicular cancer survivors), and transgenders (honestly, WTF! So people of the opposite gender can get hormones to try to mimic another gender...but real biological men can't get hormones to grow their dick bigger and real biological females can't get hormones to grow bigger tops, and shorter people can't get hormones to grow taller. It's honestly stupid!)
9. US hospital are trashy. I have seen hospitals in other nations. The United States hospitals are terrible, cheap, dimly lit in many areas, and setup inhumanely
10. I have no intention of receiving the worst healthcare possible in a supposed first world nation that is actually a "shit hole" nation when it comes to healthcare quality for anyone who isn't rich. The terrible state of the US healthcare system is why it's been overwhelmed by COVID-19 and why Americans are dying the most. The United States healthcare system is essentially a legalized racketeering operation.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar you sound just like Donald Trump

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 23rd, 2021, 1:46 am
@Tsar you sound just like Donald Trump

Maybe it's because my personality is similar. I do have a great ego. Trump is probably correct that anyone without at least some ego is a Loser, either as a human or in life, maybe both.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Your hero would disagree with you.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 23rd, 2021, 4:49 am
Your hero would disagree with you.

He's not my hero. I just like how he insults everyone without caring what anyone else thinks.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar if you don't get vaccinated you are likely to become infected with the Omicron variant. It's at least twice more contagious as the Delta variant, however if you do get Omicron you are less likely to become extremely sick or hospitalized. You are likely to just get mild flu symptoms.

It's totally up to you if you want to get vaccinated or not. I am against vaccine mandates. However, if you do decide to get vaccinated I recommend you choose one that is acceptable in your country of destination so you don't incur any difficulties.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 5:21 am
@Tsar if you don't get vaccinated you are likely to become infected with the Omicron variant. It's at least twice more contagious as the Delta variant, however if you do get Omicron you are less likely to become extremely sick or hospitalized. You are likely to just get mild flu symptoms.

It's totally up to you if you want to get vaccinated or not. I am against vaccine mandates. However, if you do decide to get vaccinated I recommend you choose one that is acceptable in your country of destination so you don't incur any difficulties.
I have thought about getting vaccinated but weighing the risks vs. rewards (and benefits), I don't see any real benefit to getting vaccinated. I might have already had COVID-19 which might have been the Delta variant. I would rather have COVID-19 rather than a Jew-vaccine. Almost every vaccine in the world has a Jew behind it. Except China and maybe India. And there's no way I would get a US or British vaccine. The Supreme Leader of Iran is correct to say the vaccines of the United States and the United Kingdom cannot be trusted.

The only way I would get vaccinated now is if @Huddo offers me the $10,000 that he offered @Cornfed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 5:21 am
@Tsar if you don't get vaccinated you are likely to become infected with the Omicron variant.
You're being silly.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Well Tsar said he already had the Delta variant so he probably has a certain amount of natural immunity built up and may not need to be vaccinated at this time. He may want to do it though for expedience.

I'm not being silly. I just deal with the facts.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 6:55 am
Well Tsar said he already had the Delta variant so he probably has a certain amount of natural immunity built up and may not need to be vaccinated at this time. He may want to do it though for expedience.

I'm not being silly. I just deal with the facts.
I said I might have had COVID-19. I won't know for sure unless I got a blood test to check if I have any natural antibodies to COVID-19.

There's no expedience. The only thing I gain from getting vaccinated (at the moment) is to freely enter restaurants in the EU. Aside from that, there's absolutely nothing that I gain from getting vaccinated. If I get any sort of reaction, I can't get medical care because I have no health insurance to pay to try to fix an issue which wouldn't have happened if I remain unvaccinated.

If I get vaccinated, I am one of the Losers!!! Because I honestly lose by getting the vaccine, especially if I have a reaction.

First it was one or two vaccine doses. Then it was a third in the form of a booster. Now it's a fourth and maybe an annual booster. There's no legitimate virus that requires that many vaccines except the flu virus and COVID-19 is at best equal to the seasonal flu in severity. COVID-19 is a seasonal flu virus and the pandemic is a hoax.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 7:38 am
The only thing I gain from getting vaccinated (at the moment) is to freely enter restaurants in the EU.
Tsar why don't you design a fake vax certificate for your phone? If you can design a website on an Android phone it should be easy to design a fake vax certificate. Just look around online for examples.

In restaurants they don't check too closely. The worst that can happen is they can refuse you entry.

How are you going to be able to take a girl out if you can't enter a cafe or restaurant?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just to comment on the subject again, those who took the jab really have failed at life, even if they got the saline and get to live a bit longer. Either they are incredibly stupid and take this insane hoax at face value or they are just bitches who let anyone said to be in authority inject them with anything they want. Think of that. You always knew you sucked, but now you know you are either an insanely gullible child or a pathetic, simpering little bitch despised by all or some combination of the two. For everyone's sake it would be better if you didn't get the saline, because for you, living is likely a worse punishment than death.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 12:09 pm
Tsar wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 7:38 am
The only thing I gain from getting vaccinated (at the moment) is to freely enter restaurants in the EU.
Tsar why don't you design a fake vax certificate for your phone? If you can design a website on an Android phone it should be easy to design a fake vax certificate. Just look around online for examples.

In restaurants they don't check too closely. The worst that can happen is they can refuse you entry.

How are you going to be able to take a girl out if you can't enter a cafe or restaurant?
Takeout in the winter for a hotel room date but I probably won't bother approaching any girl in the winter. I know winter isn't a good season for me to get girls.

Summer will be picnics with either takeout or fresh food from a store.

The probability is that I won't be getting a girlfriend, I will be getting girls to model for me and then a do a "bait-and switch" and yes, the money and clothes and other benefits will be the bait that I use to get myself a model quality "bait."

I have thought about making a fake pass. I just need to see a template and people aren't uploading screenshots or videos of the Green Pass. I probably need to forge a certicate from a third country and hopefully it would be accepted. If everyone in the EU knows what a genuine green pass should look like, I can't have errors that would contradict authenticity. It's easier to trick someone when they don't know what something is or should look like. Bribing the worker or owner should be easier because in most nations.

It's really not worth it to create a fake website. Building the lowest cost website and running it would take $50 in Year 1. If I had a lot of money then I might but I am broke. I need my money to try to become not broke.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Cornfed wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 2:02 pm
Just to comment on the subject again,
No need to hear from you again. We've heard enough of you. You're ridiculous!